1. Each student will make a Powerpoint Presentation, Poster, or Research Paper covering one of the following Biology topics that we will study this year:
A. The Cell
B. An organelle (Nucleus, Mitochondria, Golgi Apparatus, Endoplasmic Reticulum, ect.)
F. The Kindom Monera
G. The Kindgom Protista
H. The Animal Kingdom
I. The Plant Kingdom
J. A Marine Biology Topic
K. A Human Biology Topic
L. Other Biology topic approved by Teacher.
2. You will be given time in class each Wednesday (Periods 1 and 2) or Thursday (Period 4) to help you complete this project.
3. Your presentation must be in your own words and cover all key terms and
major parts of your topic. Your presentation should be able to teach your topic to
someone who knows little or nothing about the topic you are presenting.
For full credit, you must:
4. Each student will give a 10-20 minute presentation to the class relating their system.
5. THIS PROJECT IS TO BE COMPLETED ON OR BEFORE December 15, 2010.