Harry Potter Fanfiction

I won't lie--I'm a huge Professor McGonagall fan. Here are links to my Fiction Alley stories. Hope you like them.

Remembrall Series

Remembrall: There are still stories told about the feud between Minerva McGonagall and Madame Hooch. But it takes a well placed remembrall to show the truth behind the venom. WARNING: Slash/adult situations.

True Nature: Sequel to Remembrall. At the end of her long career, Minerva McGonagall allows a book to be written about the lost years between her leaving Hogwarts and returning to teach. The truth is not quite what you'd expect. WARNING: Slash/adult situations.

Cool Heat Series

Cool: In her first year as Deputy Headmistress, Professor Minerva McGonagall has to keep a cool head. But her unexpected reaction to the new Brooms instructor are making that a difficult task. WARNING: Slash implications.

: Xiomara Hooch expected a quiet life when she gave up pro Quidditch to teach at Hogwarts. She had no idea she'd be generating a little heat with the Deputy Headmistress. WARNING: Femmeslash.
One Shots

Vigil:

17-B:

Dawg:

The Village Witch:

First Person, Introspective:

The Notorious Petunia Dursley UberFic!: I have this silly idea that there's more to Petunia Dursley than meets the idea. With blatant disregard for my fanficcish sanity, I have launched my most ambitious project yet--the Petunia UberFic!