Classic Trek

Some of the stories listed below were originally published in Federation Classic, by Nova Press Publications. Others were written for the Spock and Christine and MajChar mailing lists.

All stories are copyright D. Baudoin, and may not be reprinted without the author's express permission. The stories are not intended to infringe on the rights of any legal copyright holders.


Two of my stories won awards in the 2000 ASC Awards competition. (Alt.Startrek.Creative) The awards were determined by feedback provided by ASC readers, so my two placements are really special to me.

Chronicle: Excerps from Chapel's journal sheds new light on Vulcan history.

Spock and Christine: Behind the Uniform: The true, uncensored documentary about Trek's most misunderstood relationship, E! True Hollywood Story style.

Anyone Can Whistle: A brief encounter has Chapel questioning her place on the Enterprise. Dark one-shot.

Chapel to the Village: An experimental community has its roots in a dark and frightening past. Something weird I threw together.

Shayla: My first (and only) novella, Shayla formed the foundation of Federation Classic 1. A dark what-if story, it traces a frightening possible background for "The Cage's" Number One. In facing her past, she puts herself in danger, both emotionally and physically.
  • With Author Commentary: Click Here
  • Message in a Bottle: Christine Chapel has spent the better part of fifty years getting over Mr. Spock. So why is she traipsing across the galaxy on a wild goose chase now?

    What the Russian Doesn't Know: Janice Rand meets a very young Pavel Chekov at Officer Training School and teaches him a few basic facts about Starfleet.

    Two Angels in the Dark of Night: A vignette inspired by the story Blood Ties by Djinn. Christine Chapel watches while her daughter awaits her fate in a Federation prison. If you have not read Djinn's brilliant story, you simply must. You will never watch Star Trek VI in the same way again.

    The No Future, No Past Series: I am not much of an epic writer (heck, I can barely read them!), but this story cycle took on a mind of its own from the get-go. The three stories in this universe span a space of almost one hundred years--from The Cage to Encounter at Farpoint.

    The Road to Salvation: Kirk and crew encounter a planet run completely by televangelists in this tongue-in-cheek farce.

    To Boldly Go: On the eve of his first Excelsior mission, Captain Sulu gets a gift from an old friend. A short, but sweet, vignette.

    The Last Word: Christine Chapel learns the hard way that she who lives by the hormones, eventually is gonna die by the hormones.

    Awful Truths: When Spock's consciousness is hidden in Christine Chapel's mind in "Return to Tomorrow," he learns a shocking truth about the ship's head nurse. A slightly off-center look at the Spock/Christine relationship.

    A Little Kindness Goes a Long Way: Kirk suffers through the most hideous torture of all--Starfleet Sensitivity Training.

    Best of Trek Fanfic Story


    Back to Fan Fiction
    Back to Home Page

    Subscribe to SpockandChristine
    Powered by www.egroups.com