The Actual 35mm Film-frames include:
- The hobbits just outside the fence of Bree before the Prancing Pony from THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING.
- A closeup pic of LEGOLAS (Orlando Bloom) at the first meeting with the Rohirrim from THE TWO TOWERS.
- A shot of the Men of Rohan as the prepare to go to battle at Pelanor Fields from THE RETURN OF THE KING.
- The Fellowship of the Ring sculpted motifs include the graphics on the door to the Mines of Moria, as well as Dwarven architectural elements.
- The Two Towers sculpted motifs include the Golden Sun seen above the doors of the Golden Hall of Rohan, as well as other Rohirrim elements.
- The Return of the King sculpted motifs include the White Tree of Gondor, as well as motifs of Minas Tirith including the crown and seven stars of Gondor.
The frame is also accented by the Eye of Sauron located at the apex of the cultures with the graphic motifs of his overbearing presence invading down into the entire piece.
The Frame/sculpture is in MINT condition, still in original box and packaging with certificate of authenticity. IT HAS NEVER BEEN DISPLAYED!