The highlights of the season were :
1. Miyazaki got selected for the coveted place in Japan national cricket team. He will be touring Nepal very soon. We are proud of him and wish him the best in future.
2. Kawada, another Japanese player was groomed to become a wicket keeper and batsman.
3. Many people in Nagasaki developed interest in cricket and now the number of players who have played in the Nagasaki side has grown to 17.
4. It was a good past time for many and we enjoyed playing and visiting Saga, Hakata and Fokuoka.
5. The bad part was the weather. Cricket may be a summer game in UK and Australia, but it is definitely not in Japan. Some of the matches were played in scorching heat. It is really desirable that the cricket maybe played during the winters.
6. The standard of empiring was not good at all. There were many controversial decisions in many matches. the need is to promote a constant umpiring standard.
Enter the Cyber Pavillion
Information about the Author of this page
My Favorite Links
Cricket Club through Mr. Rao
World News through CNN
WhoWhere? - The Best Communications Guide on the Web