Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Author’s notes: This is for Lisa, a.k.a. Sadysmile, who made a request. She asked if while she, and whoever else might be out there, waited for the next Prisoner of the Heart, I could do a quickie sequel for "It’s The Humidity". An idea immediately formed in my head, and away I went. So, since it’s winter, and we in southeastern Massachusetts were in the middle of yet another snow storm when she contacted me, I figured this one would be appropriate.

It’s the Wind Chill

By Aries

Completed Feb. 9, 2009

Disclaimer: Mulder and Krycek belong to CC. I don’t make a bloody cent off of ‘em. This is all for fun. And what fun it was!

This blows.

I know he’s been putting off coming out to the Vineyard to take care of his father’s house, but shit; it’s been years. Why did he have to pick now? It’s winter. It’s cold... it’s friggin’ snowing, and now the wind is kicking up. And let’s not even talk about that boat ride over here. Last boat to the island until after the storm is over, they said.

Son of a bitch.

Okay, okay, I know he had no clue that I’d have some free time now, and it was my idea to surprise him, but really? I mean... really? This shit is up to my knees in spots. Did he not know that it was going to do this, this weekend? There’s not a cab to be found on this godforsaken rock, and now I gotta walk... how far?

He’s gonna pay. Oh, yeah, he’s gonna pay big for this. Dumbass.

Twelve, twelve...

There it is. Room twelve. I’d bitch slap him as soon as he opens the door, but I’m so frozen, my hand would probably break in two when I did.

So, okay, I’ll knock. Gently.

The door opens, and his eyes grow wide, then he smiles. He’s got the nerve to look happy even as I’m standing there glaring at him.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?"

"Huh?"

"Why would you come out here during a goddamn blizzard?"

He frowns.

"What blizzard?"

I cock my head and stare at him.

"How come you didn’t call me?" he asks. "I would have waited, and we could have come together."

"I wish I had called," I snap, pushing past him and stalking into the room.

"You’re all wet."

"Yeah, Mulder, that’s what happens when you have to walk from the terminal."

"You walked? Why didn’t you just catch a cab?"

"Because all the taxi drivers are smart enough to not be out in this shit."

"You should have called me, then. Oh. Wait. Were you trying to surprise me?"

He starts smiling that dopey smile again. The one that makes me want to strangle him and at the same time stiffens my cock.

"How long can you stay?"

"I think the question is going to be, when am I going to be able to leave." I walk to the window and pull the curtain. "Look there."

He moves beside me and stares out into the hotel parking lot. The snow whipping by the lights takes him by surprise.

"Wow. It wasn’t coming down like this before. Shit; it’s kind of moving sideways, isn’t it?"

"Little bit, yeah," I reply in a snide tone. He turns to me and starts pulling at my jacket.

"Take this stuff off. You’re freezing."

"It was twenty nine at the terminal, but it feels a hell of a lot colder than that."

He looks out the window again at the sideways snow. "It’s the wind chill. The feels like temperature is probably close to zero."

He watches waaaay too much weather channel when I’m not around.

"Come on, take everything off. I’ll run you a warm bath."

He reaches for the bag I’ve yet to put down, and he frowns at me.

"Jeez, what the hell have you got in here?"

Soon as I’m fully thawed, he’s going to find out.

"I don’t need to soak in a tub."

"But it’ll warm you up."

"I got a better idea," I tell him, backing him into the wall. He hits it with a soft thump, and I can feel his breath on my mouth as I stop less than an inch from his face. "You’re going to warm me up."

I don’t wait for an answer. I grab a handful of hair and lay a hard kiss on him. His mouth is so warm against my frozen one, and I can feel the heat radiating off his body. The contrast is so great, it makes me shiver. I need to get closer. I need to feel his skin against mine. He grunts as I yank his shirt out of his jeans and pull it up and off. He’s panting softly now, waiting as I take my jacket off and throw it in the direction of the chair in the corner. My sweater goes next, and the t-shirt I’ve got on under it. His arms go around me and we engage in an almost violent kiss before I reach for his zipper. He assists me in getting his pants off, and when he’s completely naked, I finish stripping then slam him back into the wall. I’m pressed against him, soaking in his heat while kissing him senseless, and as our already really hard dicks rub together, I start thinking that it might be a good idea to knock off a quickie before getting to the good stuff.

"Turn around," I hiss against his mouth. I feel his lips turn into a smile.

"Why?" he asks.

"’Cause I told you to."

What? That’s reason enough.

He turns slowly and faces the wall, bracing his hands against it. I unzip the front pocket of my bag and fish quickly through it, pulling out a new tube of lube. I slap some on and push against him, working my cock between his ass cheeks. He’s feverishly warm there. It feels so good around me. I thrust inside, giving no consideration to gentleness. He clenches his teeth, and a hard groan sounds in his throat, but he bucks against me, wanting more. So I give it to him.

I love the noises he makes when I’m fucking him. I’m so happy that he’s not one of those quiet, repressed kind of guys. I’ve had more than my share of those, and I gotta say, I didn’t know what I was missing out on until the first time I did the only man I’ll ever want to fuck again. He’s so vocal... not to mention an incredible freak. And his intuition is astounding. He always seems to know exactly what I need and when, and he provides it without fail.

Right now, he knows that I need to just lose myself for a few minutes, in the heat of his body. And he trusts me to take care of him once I get what I need. He also knows, however, that that might not happen for quite some time, yet...

I pound into him, purposely avoiding any contact with his cock. I want him desperate, and he’s okay with that. It takes only a few minutes before I blow, and then I lean into him, panting hard for several seconds before pulling out of his ass. He stays braced against the wall, and now it’s him who’s trembling.

"Guess what?" I ask, running my fingers lightly over his ass, then letting them dip down to run through the semen that’s dripping down the inside of his thigh.

"What?"

"I got something for you."

He turns around and stares at me. His eyes are only half open, and even though the room isn’t especially bright, what color there is visible almost seems to be glowing. Must be the way the light from the lamp is hitting them.

"Yeah?"

"Get on the bed."

He leaves me and does what I told him to do. He turns onto his back and leans against the pillows in a semi-reclining position.

"Stay there."

I go into the bathroom, get cleaned up, and when I come back out, he’s right where I left him, teasing his cock with the tips of his fingers. I try to hide a smile as I go over to my bag and open the main compartment.

"That my surprise?" he asks from the bed.

"Uh huh," I answer, getting things ready.

"Let me see."

"You stay put, now," I instruct him as I keep my back to him for a while longer. His brows lift, and his cheeks color as I turn around and walk toward him, carrying two cameras.

"W-what are those?"

"You don’t know?"

"No. Well, yeah. I know what they are," he says, "but what are you doing with them?"

"Don’t you remember last summer, what I said?"

He cut off a soft grunt then gasped out a yes. "But I... I didn’t think you were... "

"Serious?" I finish for him. "Of course I was serious," I say, snapping off a couple of pictures with the digital camera then setting it down. I lift the video recorder and aim it at him. "There are some things I never joke about."

He lies quietly, looking at me.

"Are there any objections?"

He starts to say something, stops, then clears his throat.

"You’ll make sure that that tape never gets seen by anyone else?"

I stare and say nothing. I watch the slow, deep rise and fall of his chest, then he sinks lower against the pillows.

"Okay."

I don’t move, giving him a minute to change his mind, then I situate the camera on the dresser so that it’s pointed right at the bed, turn it on and check the viewfinder. When I’m satisfied, I go back to the bag. I can feel him watching me as I pull out some more supplies. When I turn around, his lips part slightly, and I see his cock jump. He’s ready and willing like I knew he would be. I drop my handful onto the bed and pick up one item. He watches me wrap both ends of a long, black silk scarf around my hands, then he lets out a harsh gasp as I straddle him and slide the scarf behind his head and bring my hands together at his throat. He looks up at me, eyes full of nothing but unqualified faith and raging lust. Slowly, I cross my hands, and I watch his eyes flutter and close. His breathing becomes unsteady, and a long, throaty moan tells me how turned on he is.

"Look at me."

His lashes lift. His eyes are glazed, and the black almost swallows their color. He’s beyond lust, and I know that he’d give me anything I asked for right now, and then some. It’d be easy to get greedy. So simple to take things too far. The trick is knowing where the line is... and crossing it for just a second before jumping back.

Hey, I’ve never been known for my uncompromising caution.

I think that’s one of the things that attracts him to me. It may sound sick, but putting his life in the hands of the last man in the world he ever should holds enormous allure for him. And the temptation is just too great. As sure as he is by now that I would never do him any serious harm, there’s that tiny little part of him, way down deep, that wonders. So, he tests me. He gives me every opportunity to fail, and every time I don’t, I become surer that he’ll always be mine.

I tighten my hold just a bit, and he makes a soft, wheezing noise. His eyes, still fixed on my face, beg for more. I don’t increase the tension, but I come in for a deep kiss. When I’ve taken all I want, I slacken my hold and break the kiss.

"Lean forward. Hands behind your back."

He obeys, and I move to tie the scarf around his wrists. I pull another one from the pile and place it over his mouth, crossing it behind his head, and bringing it around front again, layering both ends again over his mouth then tying the rest at the back of his head. My cock is throbbing, having come back to complete hardness. Christ, bondage is such a sexy look on him. I don’t blindfold him. His eyes reflect everything he’s feeling, and I don’t want to miss any of it.

I pick up the black leather collar next and secure it around his neck, making sure it’s just a hair beyond comfortable. I hook my finger through the ring at the front of it and pull him toward me. "I can’t wait to see how this looks on film," I whisper in his ear, then let him lie back. His chest is heaving with excitement, and his eyes never leave me as I reach for the cock restraint. I strap it on then clip a soft leather rope to the small ring at the tip and run it through the ring on the collar, pulling until his cock is pointing up toward his chest, and I secure that. I clip a nylon leash to the same collar ring and tie it to one of the posts of the Victorian headboard, giving him very little maneuvering room, then I smile down at him.

"Pretty."

He gives me what I can only describe as a smoldering stare, and he arches up toward me. My smile turns to a smirk, and I stand up. I turn my back to him, but I know he’s watching me as I begin picking up my clothes. I get dressed, opting for the t-shirt without the sweater, and I pick up the digital camera. I click off several shots then set the camera down and grab my jacket. His eyes get wide, and I laugh softly.

"Don’t worry, I’m not going far." I check the video camera and walk out of the room without another word. Chuckling to myself, I slip out of the room and head down the hall. I think that was a restaurant I’d passed just off the lobby, on my way into the hotel.

That clam chowder was good. I’d never had oyster crackers before, but apparently, it’s a must have with chowder around here. The beer is pretty good too. Whale’s something or other. Never heard of it. Must be a local brew. I down the rest of it and pay the check, then head back. It’s been about half an hour since I left the room. Not long enough to leave him bored, but definitely enough time to make him good and frustrated. I walk in and approach the bed. He hits me with the puppy dog eyes, and I stroke his cheek.

"See? I wasn’t gone long." I lean over him, planting a fist on either side of his hips. Lowering my head, I kiss him through the scarf then drag my tongue across the silky surface, dampening it. He makes this pitiful, whimpering sound, and my cock twitches in my jeans. "How are you?" I ask in his ear. "Do you want me to let you go?" I pull back to read the answer in his eyes, and I smile. As a reward... sort of, I move lower, kissing my way down his throat to his chest, and I make my way over to his right nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth over it. I hear a short sob, then he bucks and groans loudly as I hold it between my teeth and pull. I let go then reach into the diminishing pile and produce a slim vibrator, then I grab the lube. Before I slick a little on, I turn it on and stroke it gently over his chest and face. I draw it across his covered mouth then draw it down and over his bound cock. He sobs twice as he bucks against it, then I take it away. I cover it with lube then pull him down a bit so that I have better access to his ass. The added tension on the leash also makes things a bit more interesting. I make him bend his knees, and I push the vibrator inside and watch his eyes squeeze shut. He thrashes against it, sobbing wildly, and as he does, he slips lower on the stack of pillows. He’s struggling for breath now, but he’s overwhelmed with excitement, and he won’t quit. He knows I’m watching carefully, and he can just let go.

The pull on the leash becomes too great, and I stop him to adjust his position. When he’s breathing a bit easier, I begin to fuck him slowly. His eyebrows pull down into a frown, and he rocks against my hand.

"Faster?" I ask, knowing damn well that’s what he wants. He nods, gasping loudly, and I move the vibrator quickly in and out of him, pushing it a bit deeper as I do. He screams behind the gag, and I know I’ve hit the spot that would have sent him into orbit had his cock not been cinched up. I ease back a little and start to tease him a while before hitting his prostate again. He rocks back and forth, whimpering wildly, and I can’t take any more. I have to fuck him. But in this position, it’ll be a little difficult, so I pull the vibrator out and untie the leash from the bed. Carefully, I undo the cock straps, and I push him forward, releasing his hands. I unbuckle the collar, turn it around so that the ring is in the back, then re-fasten it.

"Get on your hands and knees."

He’s shaky, but he manages to do what he’s told. I unzip my jeans and pull them down far enough to free my cock, then I pick up the leash and wrap the end of it in my right hand. I guide my cock to his asshole and buck forward, forcing my way in. He’s slick enough to prevent any damage but not so slick that it wasn’t a bit of a rough entry. He likes it like that.

A hard gasp rolls in his throat, and I deliver a hard slap to his ass with my left hand. His body jerks, and a sharp yelp sounds in his throat. The sound is like a lightning bolt straight to my cock. I hold the leash taut and start fucking him. He’s sobbing and gasping and rocking against me, and I know that I’m not going to last long. I slap him again. His head snaps back, and I take the opportunity to take up the slack it creates in the leash, holding his head at that uncomfortable angle. I’m riding him hard now, and I give him a couple more hard slaps before my hand goes down to his cock. I grab it roughly and only get off three or four jerks when he lets out this agonizing scream and starts to come. His whole body spasms and tightens around my cock. I come too then, loudly. My body goes completely weak after that, and I collapse on top of him. He hits the mattress, unable to support his own weight and mine, and I fall with him, sprawling over his back.

I have no idea how long we stay that way, but it’s quite a while, I think. Finally, I lift my head and look down at him. His eyes are closed, and his breaths are starting to slow and even out. I almost think he might be sleeping, but when I untie the gag, he stirs and moans deeply. I remove the scarf and kiss his shoulder.

"Mmmmmm."

"You okay?"

Eyes still closed, he gives me a lazy smile.

"That was good."

I nip at the patch of skin I’d just kissed. "You’re such a freak," I mumble.

"I never knew it until I started sleeping with you," he says.

"So, I’m to blame?"

"Absolutely."

He jerks and yells as I give him a hard swat on his ass.

"That hurt!"

"You weren’t complaining a while ago."

"A while ago, I couldn’t talk. And, I was really horny."

"I see." I pull back on the leash still attached to his collar, quickly cutting off some of his air. "And since you’re not horny right now, I suppose this bothers you too."

I watch his lips part, and his eyes close. He moans softly, and I nuzzle the side of his face.

"Guess not. You really are a freak." I let up on the tension and move off of him, rising to my feet.

"What’re you doing?"

I can hear the pout in his voice. I don’t answer. I just tuck myself into my jeans and go over to my bag. I turn and give him a smile then pull my laptop out. He watches me drag a chair over toward the bed and set the laptop down, plugging it in. I go get the camera and hook it up to the laptop, then rewind the tape.

"Wanna watch?"

Of course he wants to watch.

I start the tape then take my jacket off and drop it at the foot of the bed. I stack the pillows then prop myself against them, motioning for him to position himself between my spread legs. Back against my chest, he makes himself comfortable. I drape one arm across his chest, idly playing with the hair there, while my other hand toys with the end of the leash. I smile into his hair as we watch the monitor.

"I knew you’d be gorgeous on tape." I tilt my head to look at the side of his face. "You got a lucrative career in porn if you ever decide to quit the Bureau."

He smirks. "You’re nuts."

We watch quietly for a while, though I can feel his breathing begin to grow unsteady. Maybe it’s mine. I don’t know. Then he speaks.

"I was going to ask you why you didn’t get undressed when you came back to the room, but... "

I don’t know if he let the thought trail off on purpose, or if it was because I was teasing one of his nipples with the looped end of the leash.

"But what?"

"I... I don’t know. It’s... sexier somehow."

"You prefer to see me with my clothes on?"

He pushes against my shoulder with his head.

"You know that’s not what I mean."

"What do you mean?"

I know what he means.

"I mean... the contrast between us. It’s so sharp. It’s an unbelievable turn on."

He’s talking, but he hasn’t taken his attention off of the images on the monitor... not for a second. And neither have I. My cock is starting to rise again. He notices and wiggles back against me.

"What’s that?"

"I’ll show you in a little while. Now shut up and finish watching this."

Nothing more is said, and when the tape ends, he remains quiet.

"You’re not sleeping, are you?"

He shakes his head and chews on his bottom lip. He’s become pensive, and I don’t know why.

"Okay, so what are you thinking about?"

"About the amount of power you have over me. It’s... it’s a little unnerving at times." He takes in a deep breath then lets it out. "The things I let you do to me... the things I want you to do to me."

I pull him closer and whisper in his ear.

"Tell me."

He rubs his head against my shoulder. "Anything and everything you want."

"What if it’s something you don’t want?"

"That’s the thing," he says. "I want whatever you want. Anything you want... does that mean I belong to you?"

"That’s what it sounds like."

"Is that okay with you?" he asks.

"You have no fucking idea," I tell him. We go at it again, and an hour or so later, we end up sprawled across the bed, him pinned under me, virtually unconscious. I wait to regain my strength then get up and look down at him.

Mine. As the marks on his chest and neck will attest to.

I smile and brush my fingers through his hair before picking my clothes up off the floor and walking over to the window. On the way, I drop the clothes on the chair in the corner, then I pull the curtain aside and watch the snow that hasn’t let up at all since I got here. Must be more than ten inches out there. I’ll bet the whole island comes to a standstill when it’s this bad.

I hope it snows a while longer.

END

Email Aries

Return to the Fiction Page

 

Previous

Next