Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Nobody Has to Know VI
Plans For the Weekend

By Aries

June 2004

X-Files M/K

Rated NC-17 for m/m kink and sexual implications

Disclaimer: All XF characters are the property of Chris Carter

Mulder’s watch alarm went off at five o’clock, and he shut it off quickly before it woke Krycek. Stretching first, he sat up and looked over at the bed. The alarm hadn’t disturbed the sleeping man.

Rising silently, Mulder put the blankets and pillow away then shuffled into the bathroom. Like everything else in the apartment, this room was impressively appointed and pristine clean. So much so, he almost hated to touch anything. But as he’d been instructed to use this bathroom, he supposed he had to.

Mulder relieved himself first, then brushed his teeth and turned the shower on. He located the towels, pulled one sinfully plush sheet from the stack then removed the collar and stepped into the shower. A pleasurable groan rose from his throat as he lathered one of two sponges and began to wash.

He closed his eyes and turned his face up to the warm spray as his hands traveled over his body, distributing the thick lather everywhere. His mind started to wander as he washed, and he went back to last night.

He remembered the way his cock throbbed so exquisitely in that little torture device as Alex cuffed then spanked him. God, he’d wanted so badly to ask for more when Alex had stopped, but what little pride he’d had left after being bent naked over Alex’s knee and slapped on the ass had kept him quiet. Of course, then he went and blew that by begging to suck Alex’s cock.

And what if he’d said yes? Where you actually prepared to take another man’s kick in your mouth and let him come down your throat?

His cock screamed at the thought

Yes. Oh, fuck, yes.

One soapy hand slid down to the rigid shaft, and before he could begin to stroke himself, the shower door slid open and Krycek stepped inside.

God. Oh, God.

Mulder blinked, stunned speechless as the other man faced him.

"Morning."

"I...did my alarm wake you?" Mulder asked, trying to maintain his composure as he looked at Krycek’s wet chest.

"No. I was actually awake before that. Were you finished?"

"Uh...almost. Gotta wash my hair."

Krycek looked Mulder straight in the eye.

"When you’re done, you can wash me."

Mulder’s mouth fell open, and he closed it quickly, lowering his head as he nodded his acknowledgment.

Turning away from Krycek, he washed and rinsed his hair then grabbed the other sponge and squirted a generous amount of bath wash into it. He paused, not knowing where the hell to start.

Just... wash him. What the hell’s so hard about it?

His gaze roved over the front of the man who stood only inches away from him.

Are you kidding?

While he struggled with himself, Krycek gently grasped the hand holding the sponge and touched it to his chest. That got Mulder moving. Making small, light circles, he covered the younger man’s chest in lather. Then he moved on to Krycek’s shoulders and arms.

"How did you sleep?"

Trying hard to concentrate on his task and not the intense arousal it provoked, Mulder nodded.

"Okay."

"Were you planning on being at work early?"

"I...I’m usually there by seven."

"Not yesterday."

"No. No, I..."

"Not this morning."

Okay, he was going somewhere with this

"I have to be there no later than eight-thirty. S-so if you have something in mind..."

"Breakfast."

"Breakfast?"

"Yeah. I’m taking you out for breakfast."

"Oh."

"Would you like that?"

"Yes."

Krycek looked down to find Mulder’s cock as erect as his own.

"Gonna be a tough week."

Mulder looked up from his task, his eyes full of curiosity.

"I want so much to push you up against that wall and shove my dick up your ass."

Mulder’s lashes dropped over glittering eyes, and he took a deep breath.

"You do too. Don’t you?"

Licking his lips, Mulder nodded.

"Think how explosive it’ll be if at the end of the week you decide to stay with me. I don’t mean that to sound like coercion, Fox. Don’t choose to stay just because you want me to fuck you. Sex isn’t the end all, be all. It’s just a part of it. I want to give you so much more than just sex." Alex smiled. "But it’s a good start, yes?"

Mulder listened, mesmerized by the low, honey and gravel voice.

"Come on. Finish, then we’ll go have breakfast."

With trembling hands, Mulder continued to move the sponge, avoiding the areas he knew would be trouble for him. When he could put it off no longer, he looked up into forest-green eyes.

"I don’t...do you want me to..."

"It won’t be easy for either of us, but, yeah. I want you to."

Mulder reached for Krycek’s cock, averting his gaze as he did. Touching it was bad enough, but watching himself touch it...he didn’t think he could handle it. He tried hard to keep contact with only the sponge and succeeded for the most part. Only once did the side of his hand actually brush the head, and both men gasped softly but otherwise ignored the incident.

Congratulating himself for making it through, Mulder prepped himself for the final hurdle. Slowly, he moved behind Krycek and began to wash his ass. This time he allowed himself the luxury of watching his hand stroke the sponge over the firm, rounded muscles. When he slid the sponge into the valley between them, he felt Krycek’s muscles clench.

"S-sorry. I thought you wanted me to wash everywhere."

"I do," Krycek whispered. "Continue."

Mulder finished up quickly then reached for the shampoo.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?"

Still in a bit of a daze after Mulder’s gentle stimulation of his cock and ass, Krycek nodded.

Drizzling the thick liquid onto Krycek’s head, Mulder set the bottle down and began to massage it into his hair.

"Mmmm. That’s good."

Alex stood perfectly still, only tilting his head as Mulder directed him. He moaned again, long and low, and the sound of it vibrated straight through Mulder’s middle and conjured up visions of them in bed together, Alex moaning like that in his ear as they made love.

Fucked.

"Rinse."

Krycek ducked his head under the water, rinsing away all traces of the shampoo, and Mulder applied the conditioner, rubbing it in for far longer than was necessary.

Thoroughly enjoying the attention, Alex said nothing. When Mulder finally forced himself to stop, he instructed the younger man again to rinse, and then they were done. Both men stepped out of the stall, and Alex wrapped a towel around his waist, waiting as Mulder dried himself. When he finished, he automatically unwrapped Krycek’s towel, understanding that it was Krycek’s intention to torture them both further by having Mulder dry him.

He completed the task quickly and efficiently, trying to remain as blasé about it as possible, then they parted company, Krycek moving into his own bedroom while Mulder made his way to the spare room. Mulder met Krycek in the living room, and the two left to have breakfast. When Mulder left for work, it was with a long, cock-stiffening look from Krycek, and a low, smoky promise of an ‘interesting’ night.

"So. I know this is a stupid question but..." Scully stopped to finish the sentence she was typing. "...What’ve you got planned this weekend?"

Mulder lifted his head out of the file he was studying. "Huh?"

"Plans, Mulder. Got any?"

"Uh. N-no," he lied. "Not really."

"Like I thought. You live a damn boring life, you know that?"

Mulder said nothing.

"Of course, I’ve got no business talking about you," Scully mused. "I’m almost as bad."

Mulder nodded and returned his attention to the file. Scully studied him a moment then shrugged and went back to her report.

Mulder stood alone in the elevator as it lifted him to Krycek’s floor.

Friday night. Alex hadn’t said a whole lot about this interesting evening, but Mulder couldn’t stop thinking about it. His skin tingled every time he imagined what they’d be doing. And he wondered if he should be scared.

The door opened, and he stepped into the hall and turned left, walking to the apartment at the end. Using the key that Krycek had given him at breakfast, he unlocked the door and stepped in. All was quiet. So quiet that he thought Krycek might have been out.

Until he walked into the bedroom.

Standing in front of his bed, Krycek studied the objects laid out on it. He never turned around, but he felt Mulder’s presence.

"Come here, Fox."

Mulder moved to Krycek’s side, and his eyes widened as he took in the various objects on the bed.

"We’re going out tonight. I’m trying to decide what you should wear. Any opinions?"

Mulder’s mouth opened, and a small sound escaped.

Krycek turned to him finally and smiled. "I went shopping this afternoon."

Mulder’s wary gaze went from the younger man to the bed.

Krycek reached down and picked up a leather thong. "I’m kind of partial to this, but you’ll have to try it all on so we can see what we like best."

We?

"There’s time, though. Go have yourself a nice warm shower. Unwind. Then we’ll see about all this."

Mulder obeyed quickly, glad to have a reason not to look at the assortment of barely there clothing and harnesses and ball gags and dildos. He stripped, wrestling his underwear over the erection that had blossomed the moment he got a load of all that stuff, then he got into the shower, taking as long as he could without prompting a visit from Krycek.

He dried himself, towel dried his hair, then headed naked for the bedroom, as he was sure that was how Alex wanted him. Before he could turn the knob, he remembered the collar.

Looking around the bathroom, he frowned.

I know I left it here. It was there on the counter by the sink.

"Shit."

He looked under and around everything but found nothing.

Alex must have moved it.

He stepped out of the bathroom and cleared his throat softly.

"Alex?"

"Yes?"

"I...I was looking for the uh...collar. Do you know where it is?"

Krycek turned around, fixing a steady gaze on the older man.

"Yes, I do." Krycek moved to the dresser and picked up the leather strap. "We never discussed this, so I won’t punish you this time. But from now on, if you’re not wearing this, you’re to put it here on my dresser. All right?"

Mulder nodded as Krycek approached and fastened the collar around his neck. Then he picked the thong up and held it out to Mulder. He groaned softly as Mulder slipped it on and stood before him.

"Very nice. Fox?"

Mulder lifted his bowed head.

"How does it make you feel?"

Mulder started to speak but words failed him, and he closed his mouth.

"You seem...embarrassed."

"I...I’m not used to wearing things like this."

"Things that identify you as a sexual being?"

Mulder shrugged and looked away.

"You’ve been so involved in other things that you’ve completely deprived yourself of any pleasure. You need to get in touch with your other side, Fox. It’s there. And it’s dying to come out. I can see it in your eyes. I can help you. I’m going to. Just give yourself to me. Trust me. I promise you, you’ll never regret it."

Slowly, Mulder lifted his head and made himself meet Krycek’s gaze.

"I’m..."

"What?" Krycek asked softly.

"...Afraid....of ....you" He couldn’t believe he was saying it. "I’m afraid of me."

"I know." Krycek approached slowly. "But you’re no coward. You want to learn. You want me to teach you. Don’t you?"

Mulder nodded.

"Then let go," Krycek whispered. "Just let go. Listen to your body."

"I got in trouble listening to my body a few weeks ago," Mulder said.

"Because it was under the influence," Krycek answered as he grazed Mulder’s jaw with his fingertips. "No more getting drunk."

"Unless I’m with you?" Mulder asked, half joking.

Krycek shook his head. "No. When you’re with me, I want you to feel and remember everything."

Mulder stared for a long moment, then he nodded once.

"Let’s go see about dinner," Krycek said. "Then we’ll get dressed and go out."

The music was thumping when the couple arrived. Many a head turned as the striking green eyed man in black leather slithered through the crowd. At the end of the black leather leash he held, walked a drop dead gorgeous bitch in crotchless leather pants and a tiny scrap of a leather thong, barely concealing his balls and a clearly generous cock. The golden-brown hairs on his shirtless chest glistened in the flashing lights from the dance floor, and murmurs and moans of approval could be heard from the other patrons as they passed.

"Goddamn..."

"...seen him here before."

"That’s Alex..."

"...not too often, but..."

"Holy shit..."

"Man, I’d like to..."

"...not unless you wanna lose a hand..."

The pair approached the bar, and Krycek ordered a drink while Mulder stood quietly behind him, gaze cast to the floor. When he received his drink, Krycek led Mulder to a couch away from heavy traffic and took a seat. Mulder sank to the floor beside him, and Krycek’s hand automatically went to his hair, rewarding him with gentle strokes.

"You’re a hit," Krycek said softly, leaning over to make sure that Mulder heard him over the pounding music. "Every dick in the joint went up when you walked in."

Mulder bowed his head.

"Does that embarrass you?"

Mulder shrugged.

"It shouldn’t," Krycek murmured. "Sex is power, Fox. And you’re sexy as hell."

Mulder lifted his eyes to Krycek’s, reading the sincerity there.

"Take control of it. Learn to use it well, and you’ll be amazed at the results."

Eyes again cast downward, Mulder nodded slightly.

"You don’t believe me."

"I..."

Before Mulder could finish, the approach of another stopped him and took his attention.

A slightly built blonde wearing sheer, fine mesh pants and a shredded cut off shirt lowered himself to his knees in front of Krycek and gave him a long look through his lashes before lowering his eyes to the floor.

"I’m Derek. May I get you a drink, sir?"

Mulder stared, speechless.

One sable eyebrow arched, and Krycek nodded at the young man. "Sure," he answered carelessly then drained the remainder of his drink and handed it to the new arrival. "Rum and coke."

The blonde smiled and took the glass then got to his feet and hurried off to the bar.

Krycek glanced down at Mulder and smirked at the combination of jealousy and rage he saw swirling in the amber-flecked depths of his eyes.

"That was kind of him, wasn’t it?" he asked, waiting to see what Mulder’s answer would be.

"Yeah. Uh..." Mulder closed his mouth and contented himself to grind his teeth until the other man returned, which he did in very short order.

Again, the blonde dropped to his knees and handed Krycek his drink. He smiled when Krycek took the glass from him, then again lowered his head.

"May I sit a while?"

Krycek shrugged. "No master?"

The blonde shook his head. "No, sir."

"I take it you’re looking for one."

"Yes." The young man inched closer to Krycek’s leg, and Mulder felt his blood pressure rise. "I need a strong master to serve and love."

"You see I already have a slave."

Mulder couldn’t believe it, but his heart swelled with relief and pride.

"Tell me why I should consider keeping two."

Then it dropped to his feet. How could Alex even think about...

"Because," the young man answered, "I’m obedient, loyal, and I never question my master. My only job...my only desire is please him in every way."

Krycek thought he heard Mulder growl.

"How good are you at your job?"

"Excellent."

"Do you mind being disciplined?"

The young man squirmed. "Not at all, sir. In fact, I enjoy it."

"You like sucking cock?"

Mulder’s head snapped around, and he stared at Krycek, stricken.

"I love sucking cock," the blonde said, his voice dropping to a low moan. "Let me show you." His hand drifted to Alex’s knee and was instantly snatched away and held in Mulder’s tight grip.

"Fuck off."

"Let him go, Fox." The soft order was accompanied by the tightening of the collar as Krycek shortened his hold on the leash and pulled back.

Mulder silently refused, and the tension was increased.

"I said...let him go."

Mulder snatched his hand away with a grunt, and despite the increasingly uncomfortable grip Krycek had on his leash, still managed to give the blonde a withering glare.

Confused and frightened, the youngster back off and cast a wide-eyed stare on Krycek.

"As you can see," Krycek explained jovially, "I’ve got my hands full with Fox. He’ll be in training a while, I think, and while he is, I don’t think I’ll have the time to take anyone else."

The blonde glanced from Krycek to Mulder, blinking twice before rising to his feet and hurrying away.

"We really do have a lot of training to do," Krycek murmured softly into Mulder’s ear. "And there’s no time like the present."

Standing up, Krycek pulled Mulder to his feet less than gently then led him through the crowd and toward the door that led to the lower level. Striding purposefully toward the next to the last room on the right, Krycek blew through the door and shut it behind him then let go of the leash.

Mulder watched warily as Krycek quietly set about getting things prepared.

"You would’ve let him suck your cock?" he asked, finally unable to stand the silence any longer. "You wouldn’t let me do it!"

"You don’t understand what obedience means, Fox," Krycek answered evenly. "It’s time to teach you. Step against that wall."

Mulder looked from Krycek to the indicated wall. Noting the shackles, he turned and glared at the other man.

"Fuck you."

Krycek cocked his head.

"Does that mean you’re breaking our agreement, Fox? Are you telling me that we’re through?"

Mulder stopped, his anger quickly dissolving into regret.

"No. N-no, I..."

"You what?"

"I just...would you really have taken him if I hadn’t reacted?"

"This is what you don’t seem to understand, Fox. It isn’t for you to question. The only thing you need to concern yourself with is pleasing me."

"Oh, like Derek said he could do?" Mulder asked in a mocking tone, his anger returning.

Krycek stared for a moment then walked toward the other man. Mulder stood his ground and looked directly into unreadable, dark eyes.

"Accept your punishment, Fox, or leave now and never come back."

Mulder stared for a few seconds more while he thought about his options.

Stay and place himself at Krycek’s mercy, which frankly made his cock scream its vote for option number one, or leave and never know what it was like to be possessed by the only man he would ever want.

"I..."

Krycek waited quietly.

"I’m sorry, Alex," Mulder whispered, lowering his head. "I just...I couldn’t stand to think that you’d...that’d he’d..."

"I understand jealousy," Alex said softly without going into detail. "I’m not upset about that. What does upset me is that you continue, in one way or another, to display your complete distrust of me."

"What was I supposed to think when you asked that guy if he liked to suck cock?"

"This is where the line blurs for you," Krycek said. "You can think or feel whatever you want. It’s the way you act on those thoughts and feelings that will get you into trouble. Now. I’ll ask you one more time, and one more time only. Move over to the wall or leave."

Releasing a shaky breath, Mulder hesitated for a moment before walking over to the wall. He stood head down, eyes closed, facing the wall for what seemed like an eternity. In time he felt Krycek’s hand on his arm, turning him gently around. Deepest green eyes gazed into his, and he felt the vibration of Krycek’s words on his mouth.

"Do you trust me, Fox?"

Mulder swallowed once and whispered a broken ‘yes’.

Krycek lifted his hands and pulled a leather mask down over Mulder’s head and secured it at the back, depriving the whimpering man of sight and speech, and severely hampering his hearing. He checked to make sure the nose holes were in place, then he lifted Mulder’s arms, one at a time and snapped the shackles around his wrists. He adjusted the chains, making sure that Mulder would be only mildly uncomfortable, then his hands went to Mulder’s pants, undoing them but not pulling them down. He pulled the scrap of leather aside and bound the older man’s cock and balls in some soft, stretchy type material, and then he stepped away to admire his work.

"Beautiful," Krycek sighed, picking up a soft cloth flogger and moving closer. He lifted his arm and struck a firm blow, landing it across Mulder’s chest and shoulder. Mulder flinched and inhaled sharply, more surprised than injured. The second blow drew a soft whine, and Mulder’s head shifted from one side to the other. One corner of Krycek’s mouth turned upward, and he aimed lower, striking Mulder’s middle and just barely hitting the head of his bound cock.

Mulder bucked, and a frustrated groan rolled in his constricted throat.

No sexual contact. Isn’t that what Alex had said?

Well, what the fuck did he call this? Were it not for that God forsaken cock...thing...he’d blow like Vesuvius. Jesus, what the hell was Alex trying to do to him?

As he mulled that question over, one more blow was delivered, this time directly over his cock, and he screamed. It reverberated loudly in his own head but went not much further than the confines of the mask. His hips jerked forward, and he whimpered frantically, waiting for more, but nothing happened.

Alex? Alex, please. Don’t stop. Not now. I need...need more. Need you to...

His jumbled thoughts were interrupted as he felt Krycek’s hands on his wrists, releasing him from the cuffs. The other man turned him around and pulled his pants down then refastened the cuffs to his wrists.

God. Oh, God. Yes. Yes.

Krycek put the flogger down and picked up a leather belt, shocking Mulder with the first strike of the heavy leather. Then he spoke.

"You’ll obey me, Fox. You’ll ask me no more questions. You won’t challenge me or fight me on anything. Your body belongs to me. But that’s not enough. I want all of you. You don’t understand what that means, but you’re going to learn. You’ll learn."

Fox cried out as the next blow landed square across his ass. His knees buckled, and his cock swelled in its bindings. He thought he’d pass out from the pain, but the twinge of pleasure he got from it kept him lingering in consciousness, held up by the shackles around his wrists. One more strike, harder than the last two, and his head snapped back, a muffled, pathetic sob gurgling in his throat.

Krycek set the belt down and approached Mulder’s limp body, wrapping one arm around the older man’s waist as he efficiently released his wrists from the bindings with the other. Tenderly kissing the curve of Mulder’s shoulder, he slowly led the other man over to a padded, slanted table and laid him face down upon it. Mulder let out a pained moan when Krycek began smoothing a cool, slick gel over the rising welts.

"This was necessary, Fox," Krycek said, finishing his task. "It wasn’t meant for your pleasure. It was meant as a lesson. One I hope I won’t have to repeat." His hand stroked over the older man’s back before moving to the mask and unlacing the back. He pulled the leather off, and Mulder blinked in the gloomy light.

"Turn over, and I’ll take the cock ring off."

Slowly and painfully, Mulder turned onto his back. He winced but remained silent as he settled his weight on his rear.

Gingerly, Krycek removed the strapping, listening to the tiny sob it produced.

"All right, now. Let’s go home. You’ve had enough for one night."

He helped Mulder off of the table and assisted him in pulling up his pants. Once his clothing was straightened, Krycek took the leash in hand and led him from the room. He walked Mulder slowly down the hall, and before they reached the stairs, a voice sounded, calling Krycek’s name.

"Alex. Hey, Alex."

Krycek turned and saw C.J. coming toward him.

"What’s up, C.J.?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to say hey." C.J. stopped and looked the subdued man over as he stood quietly behind Krycek. He smiled. "I didn’t expect to see you down here today. Unexpected session?"

Krycek nodded. "Fox was misbehaving, so..."

C.J.’s eyebrows rose. "Ohhhhh, I see."

"I think we’ve reached an understanding now, though." He pulled Mulder to his side and, wrapping an arm around the older man’s waist, kissed his temple. "Haven’t we, Fox?"

Mulder dropped his head to Krycek’s shoulder and uttered a barely audible ‘yes, Alex’.

C.J. smirked. "Got a feisty one here, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I don’t know, Alex," C.J. offered. "Something tells me it’s gonna take more than one session to tame this one."

Grinning, Krycek shrugged. "I enjoy a challenge. Goodnight, C.J."

"Later."

Krycek turned and led Mulder up the stairs and through the club, walking by the blonde who’d been the cause of Mulder’s pain. Krycek saw the young man and purposely reached out to stroke his face. Mulder never lifted his gaze, but he did see out of the corner of his eye what Krycek had done. He gave no reaction, and Krycek smiled, walking him out of the club and into the parking lot.

Krycek unlocked the doors, and both men got into the car, Mulder grimacing as he tried to settle comfortably into the passenger’s seat.

"Lie on your side. Put your head in my lap," Krycek commanded softly, and Mulder obeyed.

"Better?"

Mulder nodded, grateful that the pressure was off his ass, but incredibly tense at the thought of being so close to Krycek’s cock and not being able to touch it.

"We’ll be home soon," Krycek said, dropping a hand to Mulder’s head and petting the golden-brown strands. He turned his attention to the road and tried not to think about how much he wanted to unzip his pants and make Mulder take him down his throat.

Some twenty-five minutes later, they were back at Krycek’s apartment, and he was helping Mulder undress. He directed Mulder to put the clothing away then join him in the living room, and he disappeared into the kitchen. Mulder left to do as he was told, and when he returned, Krycek was lounging shirtless on the sofa with a glass of wine. There was a second glass on the gleaming coffee table, and Mulder gave it a fleeting glance as he came to Krycek’s side and took his place on the floor. Krycek waited for him to find a comfortable position, then he motioned to the glass.

"Have some wine, Fox."

Mulder glanced at Krycek then leaned forward to lift the glass from the table. He took a small sip then stared into the dark liquid.

"Fox."

Nearly brown eyes looked up into sparkling green.

"Are you thinking about leaving?"

Mulder shook his head. "No."

"Is that the truth?"

"Yes."

Krycek studied the older man for a moment then leaned in and brushed the hair away from his forehead.

"Tomorrow we’ll stay in. And we’ll have another lesson."

Mulder pulled one corner of his lip into his mouth and said nothing. Krycek could have offered some comfort, but he opted not to.

"Let’s finish our wine, then we’ll go to bed."

Mulder did as he was told, then half an hour later took his glass and Krycek’s and took them into the kitchen. When he came out, Krycek was waiting for him, smiling.

"Very good. Now, let’s go."

The two entered the bedroom, and Mulder waited until Krycek was in bed before settling into his place on the floor. As he had the previous nights, Krycek reached down and stroked the top of Mulder’s head. He smiled softly as he watched Mulder’s eyes slowly close.

"Sleep well, Fox. Tomorrow’s going to be a long day."

END

Previous

Next