I Want to Watch - Written by PhantomScribe72

“Damnit,” Vegeta mumbled to himself as he searched through Bulma's dresser, “I know that Woman is bound to have a pair of scissors in here somewhere.”

He had already searched through the cabinets in the bathroom and the drawers in the nightstand. He was starting to get seriously pissed off. “That bitch is probably hiding them from me because she knows what I'm planning to do with them.”

Bulma and Vegeta had been arguing all week about the length of their son's hair. Bulma thought Trunks looked adorable with it cascading down his shoulders but Vegeta thought it made him look like a sissy. He planned to rectify the situation just as soon as he got his hands on a pair of scissors. He was tearing carelessly through Bulma's underwear drawer when he happened upon a very interesting object. He picked it up and examined it with amusement.

“Vegeta...are you in there?” Bulma yelled as she came through the bedroom door. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned a ghostly shade of white when she saw what Vegeta was holding in his hand.

“Care to explain what this is?” Vegeta asked with amusement.

It only took Bulma a moment to recover her composure, “You're a grown man, Vegeta,” she said caustically. “You should know what it is.”

Vegeta smiled an evil smile, “Of course I know what it is, Woman,” he said through his grin. “But I can't help but to wonder what my mate is doing with a vibrator hidden in her underwear drawer.”

Bulma took a deep breath, “It was a gag gift from 18,” she explained in a rush of air. “She gave it to me one day after I complained one too many times about your long absences from home. What the hell were you doing in my underwear drawer anyway?”

“Don't try to change the subject,” he said as he stalked past her to shut the bedroom door. “Tell me, Woman,” he asked in a husky voice, “do you use it often?”

Bulma tried to swallow down the lump that had grown in her throat. “It's none of your business,” she choked out.

“Really?” Vegeta asked sexily. “I think it's very much my business,” he said as he advanced toward her.

Bulma started backing up in an effort to get away from him, unfortunately for her, she backed herself up against the wall. Vegeta closed the gap between them quickly, pressing her body between the wall and his hard, muscled chest.

“Vegeta...” Bulma pleaded.

Vegeta dropped his head and began to nibble on her shoulder. “Come on, Woman,” he said before moving his mouth down to her breast. “I want to watch.”

His words snapped Bulma out of the sensual haze he had woven around her. “NO WAY YOU PERVERT!!!” she screamed.

Vegeta simply smirked at her and picked her up in his arms. “We'll see,” he muttered as he threw her down on the bed.

Bulma struggled to sit up and get away from him, but he easily subdued her. “Come on, Bulma” he whispered in her ear. “You know I'm going to get what I want so you may as well stop fighting start enjoying yourself.”

His words should have made her furious, but instead they only made her hotter. “Ooooh,” she moaned as he ripped her shirt open and began to lick her nipples through the lace of her skimpy black bra. Vegeta smirked and used his free hand to push her skirt up around her waist and rip her panties from her body. He stroked her inner thigh until she spread her legs wide in a silent plea for his fingers. He knew exactly what she wanted and he gave it to her immediately, stroking her clit slowly with his fingers. When he knew she couldn't turn back, he reached up and grabbed her hands. He placed one of them on her breast and forced her to stroke her own nipple. He placed the other hand between her legs and moved her fingers over her clit.

“I think you can take over now,” he said lustily as he moved away from her toward the foot of the bed. Bulma was too far-gone to protest. She continued to stroke her nipples through her bra. She moaned in pleasure as she entered herself with one of her fingers. She masturbated enthusiastically for him, and he was certainly enjoying the show. He reached out for the vibrator and turned it on its highest setting then leaned down and placed it in her hand. He lowered his head between her legs and gently sucked on her clit, driving her even higher than she had been before. She screamed his name as he took her hand and guided the vibrator inside of her. Bulma bucked wildly against the sex toy. She brought her other hand down from her breast and used it to play with her clit as she continued to drive the vibrator in deeper and deeper.

“Oh, oh,” she moaned, “I'm going to cum...”

Vegeta simply sat on the edge of the bed and watched as his mate pleasured herself into a giant orgasm. He couldn't ever remember being so turned on. He waited until her body stooped shaking, then moved over to her and whispered in her ear, “Ready to cum again?”

Bulma looked up at him with lust filled eyes. “Hell yeah,” she breathed out.

Vegeta was on her in an instant. He kissed her ruthlessly and ripped the rest of her clothes off of her sweat-covered body before frantically disposing of his own garments.

He flipped over so that she was on top of him. She sat up and began kissing her way down his body. “Let's see if you can take it as well as you can dish it out,” Bulma said just before she took his cock in her mouth.

Vegeta arched off the bed as Bulma blew him. He wrapped his hands in her hair and pushed her toward his body so that she had to take him even deeper into her mouth. Bulma sucked and slurped as Vegeta grunted incoherently. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he jerked her up, flipped her over, and drove himself deep within her. She moaned in ecstasy as moved harder and deeper with each stroke. They built up a frantic rhythm until they both exploded with pleasure.

They lay together quietly in the aftermath for a long while. Finally, Vegeta leaned over and kissed Bulma gently on the forehead. “I'm going to have to thank 18 for that gag gift the next time I see her.”

“Don't you dare!” Bulma cried out indignantly.

Vegeta laughed at his mate's embarrassment, “Don't worry, Woman,” he said before drifting off to sleep. “This will always be our little secret.”

Back