Rape and Romance - Written by Amber

Yamtcha staggered down the sidewalk, clutching his bottle of vodka like it was the only thing keeping him going. That bitch...he thought in his head...leaving me just because I slept with Mandy. Or was it Cynthia? He sipped his the clear liquid shrugging. Not like it really matters. She overreacted. It's not my fault, he protested in his head hiccuping. I should go explain to her that it's perfectly healthy for males in relationships to have sex with different woman. He nodded firmly. It's not like he was the only one who did it.

"I bet Goku right at this moment is having an affair with Chichi.." He laughed coughing. Man Chichi would be mad if she found out he was cheating on her with ...her. Yamtcha frowned. No, that doesn't sound right. Chichi was cheating with Goku? No, that isn't right either. His frown deepened. AH! It doesn't matter...all men did it, it was a perfectly normal thing. I'll just tell Bulma that. If she doesn't understand...I'll make her understand. He smiled smugly, gulping down the remainders of his drink and smashing the bottle against the ground. He used the back of his hand to wipe his mouth, burping and continued staggering down the sidewalk.

***

Tears and black mascara stained her white pillow cases as she cried heavily. Bulma had broke up with Yamtcha not more than two hours ago and she already missed him. Was I a fool to think he truly loved me? She sniffled and thought. Am I not good enough for him? Is that why he cheated on me? Because I'm a lousy…bed partner? She couldn't help but wonder. I must not be very satisfying, she wailed. I'm a disgrace to women everywhere! She coughed crying harder than before. She pressed a pillow to her face and continued sobbing. She didn't care what happened to her anymore, she hated herself because she was so dissatisfying and didn't deserve to live anyway. She closed her eyes, swallowing the lump in her throat and slowly fell asleep.

***

GODDESS FUCKING DAMN IT! Vegeta growled, just rolling out of the way to dodge his own energy attack. I mustn't think of that damn woman! The beam bounced off the gravitational room wall back at him. He bent over backwards in a nearly back-bend, watching the beam zoom over his head. Standing straight and jumping in the nick of time he growled again, the deep rolling sound rebounding off the walls.

“Machine! Increase gravity to 400x's.” Vegeta snapped and the computer beeped. He nearly fell flat to the ground, only stopping himself just before as the gravity changed. He lifted his head just in time to see the gravity increase didn't slow the beam down as it smashed right into his face, exploding. He lay on his back, panting with one bloody eye closed, staring at the ceiling through the other. That woman is interfering with my training…and she's not even here! ARG! Coughing up a fair amount of blood that flowed down his cheek to the floor, Vegeta groaned.

“Gravity off..” Vegeta choked out and turned on his side, staring at the splashes of crimson on the tiled floor. The world wavered and darkness ate at the edge of his vision. “I think I'm actually going to be sick.” He said, forcing each word hurtfully out of his throat. “I'm a Saiyan Prince! I do not get sick and I most definitely do not pass out!” He screamed, voice ringing in his own ears as his eyes slid shut. White spots decorated the inside of his eyelids as he lay in a wave of nausea. He watched the white spots against the darkness of his lids, watched them dancing around and form into Kakerot's face. Kakerot danced around, mocking him! Mocking that he achieved Super Saiyan before the mighty Prince could.

“I will not stand for this mockery!” Vegeta squeezed out of his throat which was suddenly tight with anger. Opening his eyes he grit his teeth, slowly pushing himself to his feet. Blood trickled slowly down the side of his face from a cut above his eyebrow. He brushed the tickling menace quickly away and got into fighting stance. The world swam and he swayed, forcing himself not to fall flat on his ass. Coughing up more blood, Vegeta slid to his knees, nausea over taking any other senses as he vomited on the floor.

***

“Come back my love!” Bulma ran forward with an eager outstretched hand, crystal tears sliding slowly down her face. She could taste her lonely bitterness at the back of her throat as she watched Yamtcha fade away into the darkness of the depression formed in her heart. “No..” She sobbed sliding to her knees, “Come back…” She buried her tear stained face into her gentle hands and cried softly. She trembled lightly as she cried, letting the depression eat away at her soul. A warm hand touched her shoulder and she jerked away, screaming in surprise. Bulma stared up into a shadowed face, into dark intense obsidian eyes. She felt her body relax as she let out a long contented sigh, staring into those dark ebony eyes.

“Patience my beautiful Goddess, patience.” A sweet but rough voice caressed along her skin, sending a shiver crawling down her spine. She wiped her tear stained face, her lips forming into a soft sweet smile.

“Patience, yes I will be patient, I promise.” She purred, rolling the words calmly off her tongue as she slowly closed her eyes. She could feel herself spinning and quickly opened her eyes to find her world blurred. “No! Please don't go!” She began to sob and the warm voice echoed in her ears. Patience. Bulma took in a deep breath as the blurred world spiraled and turned completely white.

***

“Bulma…sweetie, wake up.” A ditzy voice said softly. “Someone's here to see you.” Mrs. Briefs continued, gently nudging her daughter awake. Bulma incoherently mumbled as she opened dream hazed eyes. Placing a gentle hand to a sweat drenched forehead, Bulma slowly sat up, mascara staining her cheeks like bruises.

“Wha…what?” She said groggily, sleep staining her words heavily.

“Bulma sweetie, someone's here to see you.” Mrs. Briefs kissed Bulma's head and slowly got up to leave.

Just as she reached the door Bulma called after her, “Who?” Mrs. Briefs turned to star puzzled at her daughter.

“Who what honey?” She said air-headily, tilting her head some in more puzzlement.

“Who's here mom..” Bulma replied, irritably.

“Oh oh! That..” Bulma's mother let out a laugh and smiled wide. “That Yamtcha guy you like so much, tell him I said hey, me and your father are going to the store for parts for that new ship he's been working endlessly on.” Bulma managed a weak smile and nodded as her mother left the room. Her gaze traveled down her body and she gasped. Oh my goddess, I can't let him see me like this! Bulma jolted out of bed and ran for the adjoining bathroom. She turned on the shower and closed the door, panic wedged into her every action. Pulling off her damp sticky shirt, she sighed in relief as her body was able to breath again. Bulma slowly unzipped her shorts, sliding them down long slender legs. Hooking her thumbs in her damp silk underwear, she slowly discarded them too.

“I hope he can wait…” She muttered and slipped into the shower after making sure it was the right temperature. She let the warm water caress down her smooth tender skin as she closed beautiful blue eyes. Placing slick hands to the wall of the shower, she let water beat against the smooth expense of her back. “Aww, the feels much better.” She moaned almost dreamily. Taking in a deep refreshing breath, Bulma flashed back on her dream. “Patience,” She smiled softly. “Patience.”

***

“Bulma…” Yamtcha hiccuped, staggering into her bedroom. “You in here?” He went and fell more than sat on her bed. Drool dripped in a thick wet line down from the corner of his mouth as he stared around her room. “I'll wait right here for you baby.” He assured the empty room. Laying back and making himself comfortable, Yamtcha closed his eyes, yawning. Just as he thought he was going to fall asleep he heard the sounds of water running in the bathroom. A smirk played on his lips as he sat back up, thinking of a devious plan. He tried to creep soundless over to the bathroom, nearly falling when he reached the door. He slowly opened the door, peeking into the steam filled room.

***

Bulma turned, hearing a noise just outside the door.

“Someone there?” She said slowly, fear creeping into her words.

“Your love is here, ready to give you some loving.” Yamtcha replied, the click of the door pricking in Bulma's ears as it was closed.

“I-I'm not ready yet Yamtcha…please wait outside…” Bulma said shakily, not wanting him to see her bare body. Yamtcha pushed the shower curtains aside, his eyes traveling up Bulma's body.

“Mmm Bulma, I think you are.” Was all he said before he pulled her out of the shower, pinning her body against his.

“P-Please Yamtcha..” Bulma whimpered, trying to push away from him. His arms tightened around her, hard enough to bruise. She let out a yelp and squirmed more, her face flushing red with anger. “Let me go Yamtcha!! Let me go!” She screamed in his face and his lips stole hers. She closed her mouth to him and he pushed his lips harder to hers. He finally gave up and pulled his head away, smirking down at Bulma's angered face.

“No use trying to fight me Bulma, you know you want me…” He kept one arm around her and slid his other hand slowly down her side to her waist. Bulma's body shivered in reaction but her face remained angry.

“Don't touch me Yamtcha, now get out of my house!” She spat each syllable in his face. Yamtcha slid his hand between there bodies and stroked his index finger over her soft blue curls. Bulma writhed from the light touch, trying to pull away with all her might and found herself panting for more.

“Hold still,” He whispered, his mouth hovering over hers as he spoke. “You'll enjoy it I promise.” Bulma turned her head away, coughing from the strong smell of alcohol on his breath. Yamtcha scowled shoving Bulma hard into the wall. Wincing with a yelp she slid to the floor, squeezing her eyes shut. Yamtcha gripped her ankles and pulled her between his legs, pinning her body beneath his. He pushed his hardened member against her warmth, and she could feel him even through his clothing. She moaned involuntarily, clawing at his back and he backhanded her, blood trickling from the left side of her nose. Tears slid from the corner of her eyes as Yamtcha hastily pulled down his pants.

“Yamtcha stop!” Bulma tried to push him away again and he punched her in the stomach. Coughing up blood in his face he looked disgusted down at her.

“You fucking whore, teach you to break up with me!” He positioned his manhood at her entrance and all Bulma could do was ready herself for what came next. Placing just his tip inside her, he reached up and gripped both her breasts, thrusting hard into her. Her back arched, a cry of pleasure and pain ripping from her lips. Pulling out of her fast, he thrust hard back into her and she screamed, squeezing her eyes as tight as she could manage, drawing blood from his back with her nails. He pinched her nipples hard, twisting as he licked the mounds of her luscious breasts. Bulma moaned, whimpering as she tried to ride the pleasure and the pain, wanting it to end quickly. Her body jerked violently as he pumped furiously inside her.

“Fucking BITCH!” He yelled, pleasure thick in his words. “Scream my name!!” He put his hands just on the back side of her waist and pulled her lower body violently up to meet his hard thrusts. Bulma screamed, but not his name which earned her two more punches to her stomach. She coughed violently, trying to gasp for air. He sunk his teeth into the tender flesh of her breast and sucked at the blood that trickled out of the open wound. Bulma arched her back screaming out loudly as she was over taken by her climax, sending Yamtcha over the edge as her walls clenched tight around his throbbing member. She felt his warm fluids spill inside herself as she was sucked under the darkness, passing out.

***

“Yuck, what a disgusting vile thing…” Vegeta growled as he cleaned up the contents he had vomited up on the floor earlier. Normally he would never touch such a nasty, foul thing in his life. But his pride made him do it at the same time it despised him for doing it. “I can't let that infernal woman see that I got sick all over the floor, she'll see it as a sign of weakness and that's the last thing I need.” Vegeta mumbled under his breath, cleaning up the last of the contents with a piece of his torn spandex training clothes. He folded the spandex up with his vomit inside and tossed it against the far wall. Getting back in stance, Vegeta licked the blood from his lower lip. Just as he began a round house kick, his ears pricked with a scream.

“Just your imagination, your stomach is getting to you…” Vegeta said aloud and went on with his training.

***

“Wake up you fucking bitch,” Yamtcha's hand went across Bulma's face and she startled awake, squirming uncontrollably. She began to scream but stopped dead in her tracks as Yamtcha's hand went back up. “That's better, now…” He smirked and pulled her body up against his now bare body. “Get on your hands and knees.” His fingers dug into her elbows as he nipped her ear whispering. “Or you won't live to see tomorrow.” She whimpered softly but obeyed, getting on her hands and knees. “Now turn around slave.” Yamtcha smirked. Bulma turned around obediently, so she was facing the wall. “Good girl.” Yamtcha traced his fingers up her nice ass, gripping her waist. Without another word he thrust hard into her ass, smashing her face into the wall. Blood seeped from her mouth as she turned her face to the side, her cheek pressed against the wall.

“Please Yamtcha…” She cried out. “Please stop…” Yamtcha reached under her body and squeezed her breasts hard enough to bruise and Bulma yelped, the side of her face smashing into the wall again as Yamtcha picked up his hard furious pace. She screamed out but this time the name that fell from her lips was a certain Saiyan Prince's. She felt Yamtcha suddenly stiffen and stop behind her. Did I just say Vegeta? Bulma panted, the sweet copper taste of blood thick in her mouth as she spit it to the floor.

“Vegeta!?” Yamtcha gripped a handful of her hair and yanked her head back at a painful angle. “Is that what you just screamed?” His voice was low and dangerous. He raised his hand to slap her once more and felt Vegeta's power enter the house. “Damn bitch, now you've gone and called him inside.” He pulled himself out of her and gripped her neck pulling her head back. “If you tell him anything, I will find you and kill you.” With that said, he grabbed his clothes and exited the bathroom, leaving Bulma sulking on the floor. Yamtcha peeked his head in once more and said “And if you think he'll care that I fucked you, you're wrong, he'll just say you're a dirty slut and you deserved it. Even though he won't care you still had better not tell him” He closed the door. Bulma's body ached, some of it numb.

“I c-can't let him see me like t-this…” Bulma sobbed and got in the still running shower. She heard Vegeta knock on the bedroom door.

***

“Woman!” Vegeta's voice growled into her bedroom. “You better have a good ass reason for disturbing my training!” Bulma's mind raced, trying to think of what to tell him. I saw a spider? No, he'd probably kill me for interrupting his training just because I saw a spider. I could tell him I got raped…it would be true but Yamtcha might think I told and he'll kill me. Bulma bit on her lower lip, fear creeping into her stomach like a known predator. Then she got an idea.

“I don't know what you're talking about Vegeta, I've been in the shower for about…45 minutes I'd say,” She said almost calmly but couldn't stop some of the fear from threading through her words. “I feel like shit and a nice long shower sounded good so I've been in here awhile.” Vegeta only growled from the other side of the bathroom door. “Vegeta, I think your training is getting to you. Go take a nap.” She said, her voice a bit more calm now.

“Is that an order woman?” Vegeta asked amused. Bulma frowned, the movement making her face hurt.

“No Vegeta I would never order you around.” She said softly, closing her eyes. Vegeta startled, eyes wide. Onna would never just drop an oncoming argument like that, I guess she really is feeling like shit.

“When you're done with your shower then make my lunch!” Vegeta demanded, hoping to get a rise out of her.

“Alright Vegeta, give me 20 minutes.” Bulma said softly and ran her fingers through her wet aqua hair. She stared at her trembling hands.

“No, I will not wait that long, you have 5 minutes, 10 minutes the most!” He smirked, sure that she would get pissed now.

“Alright,” Bulma turned the shower off sighing and stepped out. “I'll be down after I get dressed.” She grabbed a towel and began drying off, nearly falling to the floor on her weak knees.

“I-I…” Vegeta stuttered in utter surprise.

“Yes Geta?” She questioned shakily again.

“NOTHING WOMAN!” Vegeta spat angrily and she heard his footsteps retreat from her bedroom.

***

30 MINUTES LATER

Vegeta patted his stomach which bubbled in sickness after all he had eaten.

“I think you cooking has contaminated me woman, my stomach is upset.” Vegeta scowled. Bulma hadn't shown her face once since she came downstairs, she kept her head down and her hair in her face.

“I'm sorry, I won't cook next time then shall I?” She said as she cleaned up the mess that had accumulated all over the counter.

“What the hell is wrong with you woman, you haven't argued with me since…this morning, and I've given you ample opportunity to.” Vegeta growled, standing up rather forcefully from his chair.

“I told you Vegeta, I don't feel well.” She responded, her voice getting softer by the second as she felt Vegeta's power push at her back.

“FINE! Whatever woman, call me when supper is ready.” Vegeta walked out of the room.

***

4 HOURS LATER

“Vegeta!” Bulma called from the house.

“Goddess woman! This had better be important!” The gravitational room door slammed open with enough force to send cracks webbing up the wall.

“I was just going to tell you I'm going to the store you damn arrogant bastard! What the hell do you want me to get you? Anything in particular you want for dinner, because if you do you better tell me now because if I find out you wanted something and didn't tell me, I'll mark your grave myself!” She screamed, spitting every syllable out. She had to act normal or Vegeta might figure something out, so she was going for rude.

Vegeta smirked, “Well your feeling a hell of a lot better than earlier.”

“Thanks for noticing but cut the shit Vegeta and tell me what the fuck you want from the Goddess damn store before I come out there and deactivate the gravitational room!” Her voice bellowed through capsule corp. Vegeta's eyes widened.

“Alright woman! Just keep your panties on!” Vegeta growled as he made his way back to the house.

“Yeah, right. That's the last thing you want Vegeta.” Her smile flashed the whites of her teeth as Vegeta stopped in his track when he walked into the house. He didn't know what shocked him more, the bruises decorating her face or the comment she had just made.

“What happened to your face woman?” Vegeta snarled, motioning a hand towards her. She quickly frowned, lifting a hand to touch her face and hesitated. Turning her back to him she sighed picking up the list of things to get from the store.

“I got these damn bruises trying to fix the damn bot you maimed last time in training.” There was a hint of danger in her voice. “The thing went haywire when I reactivated it, and it went bouncing off the walls, hit me square in the face…” Her voice dared him to make something of it. Vegeta carefully kept himself from laughing, though the effort was hard he kept his voice calm.

“Well maybe if they weren't so damned destructible you wouldn't have to fix them so many times and they wouldn't go haywire on you.” Vegeta snorted and continued before Bulma could say anything. “Anything with chicken in it will do.” Bulma turned around, her face confused. “Your list woman, honestly. You call yourself a genius?” With that Vegeta snorted and exited the room, going to continue his training.

“Stupid bastard…he has to be a pain in the ass.” Bulma sighed, stuffing the list in her Jean shorts pocket and decided to walk to the store.

***

ON THE WAY TO THE STORE

Bulma walked past a bar on the way to the store and stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed a certain EX-boyfriend at one of the stools through the window. Her eyebrows raised in a silent question as she leaned closer to the window to get a better look. Yep, it was Yamtcha alright. That explains it, he was drunk earlier when he had…when he had…she let the thought go unfinished. Yamtcha turned on the stool and stared right at Bulma as she quickly turned away. Swallowing the lump in her throat she proceeded to the store, hoping that he hadn't really saw her.

“Just calm down Bulma, it's alright.” She said aloud to herself to calm her pounding heart. She could hear the blood pumping in ears as walked down the sidewalk past an alleyway. Suddenly she was on the ground, eating pavement with blood spilling from the reopened wound in her lip. She turned over, her face aching as she stared up into two dull black eyes.

“Hello theres bitch,” Yamtcha's voice came slurry as he grabbed the front of her blue T-shirt, hoisting her up. “Miss me?” He questioned and his breath smelt heavily of Whiskey.

“Y-Yamtcha, you've been drinking..” Bulma stuttered, trying to back up slowly but his grip tightened on her shirt.

“Shut the fuck ups and givsh me what I wants” Yamtcha giggled and licked the side of her face. Bulma flinched as if he had hit her. “Letsh go somewhere privates…” He giggled again as if it were an inside joke, pulling her into the alleyway she had just gone by. Pulling her further into the alleyway by her wrist, Bulma struggled. She got her wrist free and ran back the way she came, screaming. Too bad Yamtcha was faster than her since he came up behind her and put his hand over her mouth. She bit into his hand hard enough to draw blood and he grabbed her wrist hard enough to crush a few bones. She screamed and he shoved her to the ground again, scraping up most of her exposed skin.

“Vegeta!!” She screamed, wishing he could hear her as she tried to crawl away when Yamtcha grabbed one of her ankles. He pulled her back into the alleyway, dragging her most of the way.

***

Vegeta flipped backwards, landing crouched as the beam blew up against the wall.

“Now that has never happened before.” Vegeta cocked an eyebrow in amusement. “I wonder why it didn't bounce back like it usually does.” He wiped the blood from the end of his left eyebrow and his eyes went wide. VEGETA!! A certain females voice echoed through his head in panic. “Bulma?” He questioned aloud to the gravitational room. “It can't be…she must be miles away at the store by now..” He shrugged it off and continued his training.

***

Yamtcha had ripped Bulma's shirt off in two, roughly pulling her shorts and underwear down to her ankles. He had his pants unzipped and pulled down with his boxers ready to enter her loose vagina.

“I see you're not excited yet, let me changes that's.” He slipped his index and middle finger inside her, swirling them around, feeling her tighten around his fingers as she moaned out. “That's better my sweetness.” He took his fingers out, putting them to her lips. She turned her head away and he roughly pulled her head back facing him, shoving his fingers into her mouth. “You bite and I will kill you, now suck.” He glared up at her. She sucked obediently and Yamtcha moaned. “Oh yes, that's it, suck your sweet juices.” He took one of her hands and guided it to cock. “Now rub me like you were meant to.” Bulma thought about digging her nails into him for a moment and wearily decided against it. She slowly gripped him, rubbing him as fast as she could making a disgusted look as his eyes fell shut, moans echoing in her ears. After a few minutes, he pushed her hand away and shoved himself hard and fast into her. She screamed out and he spilled himself inside her.

“Oh baby,” Yamtcha said, his voice airy. “That feels so good.” He leaned down to kiss her and found himself thrown into a wall. Groaning he couldn't figure out what had just happened. “What the fuck did you just do to me bitch?” Yamtcha groaned and opened his eyes, staring blearily about.

“I don't know, you figure it out ass-wipe.” Came Vegeta's arrogant voice, filled with rage. Yamtcha stiffened and then blinked until he could see Vegeta standing with his fists clenched, blood dripping to the ground from digging his nails into his palms. His eyes traveled to Bulma, who lay sobbing curled up on the ground.

“You're going to die bitch.” Yamtcha spat at Bulma.

“Not if I kill you first…you pathetic excuse for a fighter.” Vegeta said slowly, straining with rage to say each word.

“What do you care anyway!?” Yamtcha wiped his bloody mouth. “She's just another whore!” Vegeta moved in a blur of speed, smashing Yamtcha into the wall, bricks raining down on their heads.

“You better watch your mouth!” Vegeta yelled, punching Yamtcha across the face as he pinned him down. He growled, very low in his throat and leaned down until their noses nearly touched. “You die now!” Vegeta looked disgusted as he reached down and gripped Yamtcha's cock, twisting as hard as he could. Yamtcha's mouth went wide, screaming high pitched in utter pain.

“LET GO YOU ASSHOLE! LET GO!!!” He screamed louder as Vegeta's grip tightened. “SHE'S JUST ANOTHER FUCK!” He yelled.

“She is not! She is a very kind tender hearted person and she deserves to be treated as such!” He pulled Yamtcha's cock off in one smooth movement. Bulma's eyes widened, she couldn't see what Vegeta was doing to Yamtcha, but she could hear what Vegeta had said, even through Yamtcha's screaming.

“He thinks that…about me?” She whispered. Vegeta, who had just castrated Yamtcha, shoved his now detached noodle into Yamtcha's mouth and got up.

“Come on Bulma,” Vegeta's features softened as he kneeled down next to her curled up form. “He won't hurt you anymore, I promise.” He reached to help pull her shorts and underwear up but heard her whimper and pulled his hands away.

“P-Please turn away Vegeta, I don't want you t-to see me like this.” Bulma whimpered, hoping he wouldn't be angry. Vegeta didn't say anything, he just turned away. Bulma pulled her shorts and underwear up, remembering that she only had a bra left to cover her upper body. “V-Vegeta, my shirt…” She let the rest of the sentence trail off.

“Don't worry, I know you can't really walk right now either. I'm carrying you home, well holding you and flying you home.” He said softly. “As long as you'll let me..” He sounded uncertain. Bulma merely nodded as Vegeta took her into his arms, standing up straight.

“Ready baby?” Vegeta said softly, kissing her forehead. Bulma stiffened, realizing Vegeta cared for her. Did he just call me baby? She looked up into his worried face and nodded seeing the compassion there. She squeezed her eyes shut as he took off, feeling the breeze whipping her hair about. The breeze felt cool against her face, and her lips curled up into a soft smile.

“We're here.” Vegeta said shortly and Bulma didn't feel the breeze against her face anymore.

“Already?” She looked up at Vegeta abruptly.

Vegeta smirked “Expecting anything less from the Prince of all Saiyans?” She smiled shaking her head frantically. Vegeta smiled, carrying her into the house and up the stairs to her room. He held her with one hand, pulling the covers back and laid her gently into her bed, covering her up. He turned to go and she grabbed his wrist.

“Vegeta…” She said slowly. “I think my left wrist is broken…” Vegeta turned and tilted his head.

“If you give me a moment, I'll get you a Senzu Bean…I think I have a few.” With that, he left. Bulma closed her eyes and after what she thought was hours, she felt him press a bean to her lips and she opened her mouth, chewing and swallowing.

“Thank…you..” She said slowly, falling asleep.

***

THE NEXT DAY

Bulma woke up slowly, staring blearily up at the ceiling. She remembered what had happened and tried moving her wrist. It didn't hurt, that was progress. She pushed silky aqua hair from her face as she smiled. She remembered her Prince coming to her rescue. She slowly frowned, how had he known?

“Feeling better woman?” Growled Vegeta from the door.

Bulma jumped, “Vegeta!?” She looked over at him. He smirked, his sexy melting smirk.

“Well that is my name.” He laughed softly at the angered expression on her face.

“You are such an ass!” She yelled, sitting up straight. “You're an arrogant, stuck up, no good asshole!” She panted, taking a deep breath.

“Well that's what you tell me..” He crossed his arms.

“Arg, you are so arrogant it makes my head hurt. You selfish, low down, good for nothing..” Her lips were caught in his as he leaned down, kissing her passionately. Her eyes closed as she responded to his kiss, opening her mouth to him. Vegeta pulled away slowly after a moment or two, leaving Bulma breathless. She opened her eyes once she had gotten her breathing under control and looked up at him.

“I hate you too.” Vegeta smirked. Bulma gripped the front of his spandex training suit pulling him back down until their lips touched.

“Hate is such a strong word..” She grinned and kissed him slowly, wrapping her arms around his neck. He got onto the bed, kneeling over her. He kissed her ear softly, licking her earlobe once he pulled away causing her to giggle.

“We shouldn't do this..” He said slowly, frowning. “You were…yesterday…you..” Vegeta looked uncomfortable.

“Vegeta.” Bulma said, smirking.

“What?” He tilted his head.

“Shut up and kiss me.” She smiled and Vegeta was happy to comply. She slid her hands slowly up his back, to run fingers through his thick hair, feeling his tongue caress tenderly against hers. She slowly slid her hands to his spandex clothes. Never breaking the kiss, she slowly pulled his suit down to his waist, running her finger tips over the hardened muscles of his stomach. Vegeta ran his hands up her bare sides to stop where her bra wrapped around her. He slid his hands to her back, unclasping the silky material. Slowly pulling her bra off he ran his thumbs over her nipples, pulling a soft moan from her throat. Bulma slowly broke the kiss pushing her head back. Vegeta lowered his face to one of her soft round breasts and kissed her skin tenderly. Trailing his lips down her breast he took her hardened nipple into her mouth and began sucking tenderly, like a feeding child as he rolled his eyes up, looking at the underside of her chin. She slid her hand to the back of his head, keeping her face against her breast as he sucked, using the other hand to slowly slide down the front of his suit where it was at his waist, gripping his hardened manhood gently. Vegeta grunted in his throat and Bulma smiled beginning to rub him slowly. A growl escaped Vegeta's throat, widening Bulma's smile as she knew it wasn't a warning.

“Is the Prince enjoying himself then?” She giggled softly and he bit down gently turning her giggles into a pleasured moan. “Ooo Vegeta, I don't think I can take it any longer. Having you this close and not having you inside me.” She moaned, aching for him to take her. Vegeta slowly raised his head and whispered against her lips.

“This once woman, I won't argue with you.” He slowly pulled down her shorts and underwear, smirking at her wide eyes. He pulled the rest of his clothing off tossing the suit to the floor with her clothes. He positioned himself at her entrance and looked uncertain up at her. She only nodded, closing her eyes, ready for what happened next. Half expecting him to thrust himself hard into her, she dug her nails into the bed. Vegeta noticed and smiled, gently opening her hands.

“I promise Bulma, I'm not going to do anything you won't like.” He kissed her hands and then slowly slid himself inside of her, pulling a soft gasp from his own lips. Bulma's spine bowed a bit as a moan protruded her lips. He began slowly pumping inside of her, kissing along her upper chest. She slid her arms around him and bowed her head back, crying out in pleasure. She could feel her tension building faster inside herself now then when she used to sleep with Yamtcha…willingly. She moaned his name as he went the tiniest bit faster, still pumping slowly and deeply inside her. His hands traveled up her body, then slowly back down as he went back to sucking on her tender breast. Bulma's nails bit into his back as he pumped inside of her, pulling her closer and closer to her climax.

“V-Vegeta!” She gasped and he looked up at her, a question on his face. “K-Kiss me p-please.” He didn't ask why, only placed his lips to hers, kissing her as deeply as possible. Just as she opened her mouth to him she broke the kiss and arched her back, screaming out as she hit her climax, pulling him over the edge with her as her walls clenched around his throbbing member. He spilled his fluids inside her and slowly stopped his pumping, staring down at her pleasured face.

“Would you like more baby?” He said softly, not sounding breathless at all.

“W-W-What time is it?” She said, pleasure slurring her words.

“About…9:30 a.m.” He replied.

“What about my parents?” She questioned, a small bit of puzzlement in her words.

“What about them” He asked.

“Where are they? They could have walked in on us.” She looked up at him.

“Oh, I locked them in the basement.” Vegeta grinned.

“VEGETA!” She glared but he laughed and kissed her quickly, making love to her again. Making love to her for most of the day, he collapsed next to her. He pulled her close to him, spooning her and covered them both up. He mumbled into her damp hair and kissed her head.

“Love you woman…” He rubbed his nose against her head.

“Love you too…” She snapped her eyes back open. “Did you really lock my parents in the basement?” Vegeta laughed softly.

“No.” He said shortly and Bulma frowned.

“Then why didn't they walk in at all today?” She said, concerned.

“I didn't lock them in the basement, I deserted them at Kakerot's house for the day.” He said yawning.

“Oh, that was thoughtful of you.” Bulma said smiling. Vegeta made a disgusted look.

“I'm not nice.” He said shortly.

“Well that was a nice thing.” She said annoyed.

“Not when Kakerot and his infernal wife find out.” Vegeta laughed as Bulma turned, mouth agape at him.

“What?” She said, just this side of screaming.

“I told Kakerot they were having a fighting tournament on the other side of the world and it started at 10:00 p.m. today.” Vegeta laughed as Bulma punched him in the shoulder. “The clown believed me and of course Chichi had to go with him, thus taking that little brat of theirs too.” He laughed harder as Bulma whacked him with a pillow.

“What about my parents?” She glared at him, anger on her face.

“I told them to wait at Kakerot's house because he had a big surprise for them, and if they left they wouldn't get it.” He laughed and blocked another whack from the pillow.

“Your mean you ass.” Bulma yelled.

“Like I said, I hate you too…” He grinned and Bulma smirked.

“You said you loved me though…” She poked his forehead.

“Same thing.” He replied, closing his eyes ready for sleep.

“Can't wait then..” She grinned wickedly, settling back into his arms and closing her eyes.

“For what?” He mumbled.

“To tell Goku how much you love him.” Bulma said and fell asleep, leaving Vegeta astonished and unhappy.

Back