A Dangerous Love - Written by Amber

Chapter 1 - Needs and Desires

"Vegeta.." Bulma looks down at his bare manhood, full and ready...

What is it woman? Can't we start yet?" Vegeta said impatiently.

"well uh...can you go Super Saiyan for me?" She looks up at him blushing, her intentions not totally clear to him.

"Well...I was just wondering if your...well since all your other muscles get bigger...that maybe...well" Her face flushes deeper as Vegeta's mouth gapes open, knowing where she's going with this.

He mutters low under his breath heaving an irritated sigh "You woman, amaze me sometimes...for Kami's sake can't we just start?"

"VEGETA! JUST FUCKING DO IT! Or you won't have to worry about having sex at all after I'm through with you" she shoots a warning glare at him, saying clearly that she means every word she says.

Vegeta smirks, amused at her own little charade. Arrogance showing clear as day on his face he doubles over clenching his fist, bending his elbows inwards.

"Are you sure you want this woman?" Smirks Vegeta arrogantly "After all your fragile human body may not be able to handle this." His throaty laugh follows his words as Bulma's face is cast into dangerous rage. "I CAN HANDLE ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO DISH MR MAN! NOW JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A MOVE ON!!" She yelled, her rage almost thick enough to walk on.

Vegeta scans his eyes over her body slowly, taking in every little detail, a smirk now playing on his lips "Oh yes woman...I do believe you can handle it...but we shall soon see" Licking his lips he grits his teeth ready to power up.

Bulma's body stiffens as her heart leaps into her throat from his small gestures. It was definitely hot in here...Vegeta's words seemed to touch things low in her body that you should never be able to touch with anything physical...his arrogant voice caressed along her skin like silk and she shivered, longing for more. Hoarse breathing filled the following silence, Bulma realizing that it was her own breathing and not that of Vegeta's who was growling low in his throat.

Calm down Bulma...mustn’t show him that you're too eager, it takes the fun out of it. Her hands flew to her ears as she kneeled down, the room echoing with Vegeta's screams, debris falling from the corners of the ceiling as the whole room shook.

Throwing his head back, screams were muffled as he ran out of breath, hair flashing a brilliant gold, fading back to black again.

Eyes of deep black began to grow lighter as he stared at the wall behind him from an awkward angle, his whole body shaking with the power flow he was producing. Ki rising to a peak, a shower of golden radiance sprayed over the room as his aura came up.

He stood straight, his usual smirk in place as he crossed nice muscled arms over his broad chest. Flaming gold hair waving in it's own power...eye brows to match and his intense turquoise blue stare trapped Bulma’s beautiful aqua eyes in his gaze.

She forgot to breath for a second as she took in the overwhelming presence of him. Her eyes slowly traveling down his body to where his nice hard manhood would be. She gasped unable to stop herself to see that in fact he had grown bigger to prove her theory true.

She hadn't realized she'd been staring, and blushed deeply when Vegeta's voice penetrated her ears as she slowly stood up "What's the matter woman? Can't even handle the sight of a Super Saiyans package?" Arrogant laughter rebounding off the walls as Bulma hid her embarrassment with anger. Anger was an emotion she knew how to handle, she didn't do well with embarrassment.

"For your INFORMATION PRINCE!" She spat at him angrily, "You aren't all that impressive, in fact, I've seen much bigger so there!" She lied crossing her arms. she had never seen bigger and probably never will, he was a very overwhelming sight, like a rare carved statue, carved perfectly in every single detail, from his very well endowment, to that perfect movement of lips that formed his arrogant smirk.

His mouth worked angrily as he tried to find the right quip as Bulma smirked in her own arrogant way and turned her back to him. "Maybe we shouldn't have sex Vegeta, I don't think you could satisfy my needs" She yawned trying to sound bored. Underneath she was hoping she didn't drive him away, she was only playing hard to get...it's more fun that way right?

She turned her head to smirk at him to find he wasn't there anymore, her jaw dropped open as panic clouded her features.

"Vegeta.." She gasped hoping he hadn't really gone. She looked around, his clothes were gone along with his nice olive tanned body. "Oh dear Kami, please still be here Vegeta...I do want you...very badly" He phased back into view in front of her, a triumphant smirk on his face "That's what I thought woman"

He had tricked her!!!!! He had been in the room the whole time! Merely moving too fast for her to see. Damn him! But her thoughts were interrupted by the pain that shot up her back as Vegeta roughly pushed her back against a wall, pinning her arms to her sides.

Bulma couldn't help the moan that trickled from her lips as he pushed his groin against hers, growling low in his throat "Do you want this?" He slowly rubbed against her, even clothed she could still feel it as if she had been bare. Bulma tried to answer, but the words died in the back of her throat as another whimpering moan pulled from her lips. "DO YOU WANT THIS!?" He growled loudly pulling her forward and shoving her back into the wall again. The pain only added to the pleasure as she swallowed the cry of partial pleasure and partial pain she felt deep inside herself. It came out as a simple breath of air, formed into the smallest word that would have the biggest impact on her life "..yesss.."

He smirked sexily and responded instantly "Thought so.." easily ripping her sweater off in two pieces. Bulma frowned "GOD DAMN IT VEGETA! MY CLOTHES AREN'T CHEAP YOU KNOW!" she screamed. The amusement he felt played along his face, even at such a pleasurable time she was still yacking about insignificant things. "Clothes?" he snorted unable to believe what he heard.

"Your clothes are of no importance woman, in a few minutes you won't even remember there fate you'll be swimming in the pool of pain combined with pleasure the most incredible feeling u've ever felt" he said cockily with total confidence in the words that leaked from his mouth.

Bulma couldn't help but glare at him. How come she couldn't help feeling that he was right? He was quite often right but she would never admit to that...EVER. She wanted to tell him how badly she wanted him...but the next words that came from her mouth were nowhere near what she was thinking "Whatever you say you arrogant bastard"

A smirk slowly formed on his face as he picked her up throwing her half onto the bed, half into it. A small yelp escaped her lips as she quickly tried to crawl across the bed on the other side. She felt his fingers encircle her ankle and pulled her back to the side he was on.

He pinned her down making sure not to be too hard, after all she was still a mere human. Bulma stared up into his eyes, seeing the hunger there...something she wasn't used to seeing in his eyes...not this type of hunger. She was used to the blood hunger...but never the sexual hunger that sat haunting in his eyes now. She could see his beast and she wanted to embrace it, she could feel his hunger vibrating along her skin and it pulled a moan from her throat.

She wanted him, all of him...no holding back, the full force of his body thrusting deep inside her, whatever the consequences would be...she wanted it all. As he pinned her down in all his naked splendor...she was only two pieces of clothing away from having him. Feeling all the pleasure she had longed for since the day she first set eyes on him on Namek.

Her voice came meekly, in a sort of squeak "..Vegeta...I..I want you so badly..." She could feel the shiver going down her spine as he smirked and slowly licked her throat, kissing where he licked afterward.

He let one of her hands go slowly, running his finger tips down her side, causing her to gasp softly. She grabbed a hand full of his hair and yanked his head up just as he was kissing her bare upper chest. She didn't take the time to look at his astonished facial expression as she kissed him bruisingly hard, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

He slowly let go of her other hand running his hands down her smooth sides as she dug her nails into his skull, wrapping her other hand tight around his neck, making the kiss as deep as possible. She stared into his eyes, letting her own hunger show.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving her breathless, longing for more as he glided his tongue between her supple breasts...slowly kissing down the middle of her stomach to stop where her pants fit so tightly to her hips.

He bit on the fabric, tugging playfully making Bulma laugh. He smirked and licked just underneath the top of her pants, feeling the top edge of her underwear as he did so. She swallowed the moan that threatened to protrude from her lips and her breathing quickened a bit. “Q-quit teasing me Vegeta and move on!” She said, trying to sound dangerous but the words were heavy with pleasure threading through them as he pushed his palm gently against her groin. It was the smallest movement and it got her so hot.

“But the teasing is the best part, I love making you suffer because I know you want me to.” He said slowly unzipping her pants, sliding them off her long slender legs. He bit down on her inner thigh, very close to her groin. With his face so close he could smell the feminine odor of her wetness. He licked over her, despite the fact her underwear was still on she could feel it as if they weren’t there and arched her back.

“V-Vegeta I’m warning you…if y-you don’t stop teasing me then I’ll…” A cry of pleasure escaped her lips as he slid his finger through the side of her underwear and slowly inside her warm wetness. He wiggled his finger around for a moment, hearing her labored breathing and her heaved moan. He looked up at her, her head was all the way back, her full supple breasts rising quickly up and down with her breath, well manicured nails digging furiously into the sheets of the bed.

“Sorry woman…I didn’t catch the last part…could you repeat yourself?” He smirked watching her struggle to sit up. “Vegeta you son of a..!” He breath caught in her throat as he slowly slid his finger out of her and into his mouth, sucking on it for a moment to get every last drop of her fluids.

“Mmm…you are very tasty woman.” He gripped her panties, stifling laughter at her dazed look of pleasure. Slowly sliding off her last article of clothing he pulled her down the bed so her legs dangled off the edge from the knee down. He spread her legs carefully and slid his tongue deep inside her, causing her to cry out, and arch her back in overwhelming pleasure. We haven’t even gotten to the best part, Vegeta smirked in his mind, just you wait woman, soon you will know true pleasure…

Back