Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Full Moon: Rage of the Wolf

By White Luster Soldier and Torn Angel Fighter

DISCLAIMER: Hello. This is a fanfic about Sailor Moon. It takes place 3 years after the end of the entire series. The entire inner Senshi are 19 years of age, Darien is 24, and Rini is 8. We had to guess Rini's age cause when she's consistently traveling back and forth through time; it's somewhat impossible to determine her actual age. We didn't include the outer Senshi, too many characters to keep track of. But first and foremost, we do NOT own the characters such as Darien, Serena, Lita, Luna, etc. All the original Sailor Senshi are property of the great Naoko Takeuchi. However, Krystal Sanada is owned by Torn Angel Fighter and White Luster Soldier created Leon Kincaid with a little help from Werewolf: the Apocalypse, second edition; a role-playing system by White Wolf Game Studios. The enemies in the fiction are also from this system. Also, in this fiction, there is a chapter depicting vocal performances of songs by major artists. A separate disclaimer will be written before that particular chapter. We are Not making ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS so please don't sue us.

Prologue

In a beautiful land filled with wondrous gardens, a young girl hurries along a path leading to a secluded building. She enters the building through the stained-glass doors and proceeds to one of the communication rooms in charge of watching the different species on Earth. As the girl enters the room, she catches the middle of an argument.
“What am I supposed to do about this? I cannot create a miracle when the situation is this bad. What we need is for someone to go down there to follow him.”
“Follow him? We are not his guardians. He does not fall into our area of expertise. We deal with mortals not Half-Breeds.”
“Excuse me? But what in Heaven’s name are you arguing about?” Krystal casually interrupted.
“Stay out of this. It is none of your business.” The first Guardian Faith snapped.
“It does concern me if you are referring to anyone of Half-Breed status. Have you forgotten who and what I am?”
“Krystal, you are only a Level 1 Guardian assigned to simple tasks. This case is over your head.”
“For your information, I am capable of at least helping reach a logical conclusion to your discussion. Now are you going to tell me about it or am I going to have to talk to someone above you who isn’t afraid to give me a chance.”
“Fine. Not only will we give you the information, we are also assigning you to his case. Congratulations, you are now the Guardian of Leon Kincaid.” The second Guardian Hope flipped back her long white hair as she closed the door behind Krystal. “You had better sit down. I don’t think you can handle this standing up.”
“Humph. Give me some credit. Now spill it.”
“Okay.” Faith stood near the windows. “Leon Kincaid is very close to the edge. He also is lonely and angry. He's meant for something but he just doesn't get it. Do you think you can handle this?”
“Sure. This will keep me busy for a while. One question: What does he look like?”
Laughing, Hope called up their viewing globe. “Show us Leon Kincaid.” The globe glowed silver before showing the images. “Well, there he is. You think you can handle him.”
Krystal studied the image of a man waiting for the end of the new mayor’s speech. She could tell the mayor was a Fomori. Leon began to fidget with a pen. “He looks harmless. What’s so wrong about him?”
“You’ll soon find out. Just stick to our rules about contact.”
“Whatever.” Krystal replies as she notices a nineteen year old with brown hair in a ponytail staring intently at Leon with a spacey expression on her face. Muttering a few choice words, Krystal backs away from the globe and starts to leave the room.
“Where are you going?”
“Um, I just remembered something that needs to be done. Thanks for the assignment.” Entering the hallway, she breaks into a run and leaves the building. Thinking to herself, ‘this is going to be fun! Something about that girl will make life for him very interesting.

Next Chapter 1: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing...

If you have any comments or questions about what you've read, please e-mail us at Saturnhotoru@yahoo.com and thank you for reading this fanfic!!!