Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Full Moon: Rage of the Wolf

By White Luster Soldier and Torn Angel Fighter

DISCLAIMER: This is a Sailor Moon fanfic. Keep in mind that the Senshi are all in their final Senshi powers. I.E. Super Sailor Scouts and Eternal Sailor Moon. All the original Sailor Senshi are property of the great Naoko Takeuchi. Any other characters we do own so please do not use without our permission. Also, in this fiction, there is a chapter depicting vocal performances of songs by major artists. A separate disclaimer will be written for that particular chapter. We are Not making ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS so please don't sue us. WARNING: Extreme comedy in this chapter!

Chapter Four: An Angel’s Mischief

Krystal is standing in the Guardian’s conference room. She gives her report on Leon Kincaid, but leaves a few things out. Her eyes looked at the guardians before her as she asked if they neglected to tell her anything important.
The only response is silence. The other Guardians leave the room, leaving her alone with Hope.
Hope comments, “If you think that we will tell you anything more then what we have already told you, then you’re crazy.”
Krystal glares at her. “Well, you’re half right on that.”
Hope briefly looks surprised but quickly masks it. “Figures you’d take this as a joke. Now scram before your client decides to do something stupid.”
“Sorry, but you don’t know him very well. Nice talking to you, Hope.” As she walks out of the room, she pauses. “One more thing. I will be back.” She left after doing her best Terminator impression.
Hope watches Krystal leave. “That was too close. Too bad my brother couldn’t be for this. He enjoys setting her off. Oh well, I will have to let him know that she’s taken over Leon Kincaid’s case. That way when he returns, he can use what she’s done to Leon against her.” Smiling, she returns to work after sending a letter to her brother in Great Britain.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal decides to check up on Leon and to release some frustration from dealing with that know-it-all eighth level Guardian. She arrives just as his nightmare is ending. She hears him scream something about Gaia, and then he went into the bathroom and washed up. She watched with interest as he exited the bathroom wearing fresh clothes. He walked out the door before she could question him on where he thinks he is going at midnight. Shaking her head, she follows him.
When it dawned on her that he was going to his favorite bar, the blonde Guardian was shocked. So, she decided to get his attention.
“Hey, Wolfy! Where do you think you’re going?” She asked in a motherly tone.
He replies, “Who gave you permission to enter my head? I’m going to the bar.”
“I don’t think so. You have… ”
“Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? Leave me alone.”
A car drives by to which the driver yells at him, “Go sleep it off, drunk!”
Leon promptly replied with a rather inappropriate term. Krystal tries again.
“Hello! You can’t go to the bar. You have to go see your girlfriend!”
“I don’t have a girlfriend. I haven’t had one for a long time. Don’t intend to either.”
“Well, how else am I to refer to the brunette that I KNOW you find appealing.”
“I keep my distance. Back off.”
“I can’t do that when I know something is heading our way.”
He ignores her.
“Are you even listening?”
He ignores her.
“Hello? Hello? Don’t you dare ignore me? Say something?”
He continues walking, attempting to whistle a tune that he loves.
“Hello? I’m warning you.”
Leon stops in the park, and pulls out a cigarette, puts it in his mouth before pulling out a lighter.
“That’s it! I warned you.”
He lit the cigarette, but failed to sense a little blonde girl swinging a baseball bat at his head. THUNK. He falls to the ground in a heap dropping the lit cigarette.
The little girl sighs, and then quickly stamps out the cigarette. “Don’t you know that smoking is bad for you! Not to mention bad for your future wife and children!”
Taking a deep breath, she proceeds to drag him home. She manages to get him to his apartment building with few onlookers watching. She hauls into his bedroom after magically unlocking the front door. Using some more magic, she got him into the bed and then properly tied him in so that he couldn’t escape. Satisfied with her work, she goes back into the hallway and retrieves the large ornamental sword from the wall. It is now 12:30 a.m.
As she waits for him to wake up, she admires the sword. It is a European cutlass with an elegantly decorated handle with blue encrusted jewels and a curved blade. The scabbard was decorated similarly to match the sword.
Leon slowly wakes up. The first thing he finds is that he can’t move. The next thing he discovers is that he is in his own bed, but there is an unfamiliar scent of roses in his room. Hearing someone whispering, he manages to look around and finally spots a petite blonde girl in blue jeans and a pink t-shirt holding his mentor’s sword, and perched in the chair by his desk.
Not even looking at him, she comments, “Nice sword even though I don’t see what the big deal is with men and blades.” Spreading her arms to empathize her point, she swings the unsheathed blade in front of her. The blade smashes an empty liquor bottle on the windowsill. The glass shatters as the blade also hits the window. Leon can now feel a cool breeze drafting through what used to be a closed window.
“PUT THAT DOWN! THAT IS MY MENTOR’S SWORD!” Muttering to himself, “Oh man, the landlord is going to kill me.”
She smirks, “Did I do that? Well, I did warn you. Now, are going to listen to me?”
“Not a chance,” he growls as he attempts to break free of his bed.
“Tough cookies, you’re going to listen because what I have to say is important and because… I SAID SO!”
“You really think that these blankets will hold me?” he continues to struggle.
“Yep. If not, either way you WILL listen. Now, as I said before,” she now stands up and walks closer to the bed, swinging the blade near him. “The enemy is approaching. You are to go to that girl’s house and have her gather her friends so that you can stop this threat.”
“What is your problem? Who the heck are you?”
“My, aren’t you a pushy one. I will not tell you my name until I feel like it. Besides, I am in control here, not you. If …”
“We’ll see about that.” He continues struggling, “Two can play at this game.”
“You’d like to think that this is a game, but it isn’t. Lives are at stake if you don’t take proper action.” The sword swings dangerously close to his body, before she changes her mind. “Fine, you want to play games. Well, how about this one. On to Plan B.” She now sheaths the sword, puts it on the desk, walks to the door, and starts chanting.
“What are you doing?”
“This. Have fun.” She leaves the room. Appears this cute little pink-haired child with odango hair where she once stood. Leon stares at the child and thinks, “That looks like a younger version of Rini. What is she going to do? Sing to me till I agree to listen?” He starts to chuckle.
“That’s the general idea.” Replies the voice in his head.
The child looks at him, smiles shyly, and then opens her mouth. A whiney, piercing voice starts to sing, “Rain or shine I’m happiest, when I’m with Tuxedo Mask. He makes me sing, he makes me laugh. I just love Tuxedo Mask.” She continues to sing this repeatedly.
Leon stops struggling as he hears this God-awful song and his eyes widen with horror. To make it worse, he hears a girl laughing in his head. He has had it. Time to get out of here.
Sheer terror causes him to quickly change into his Crinos form. Due to the sudden change in weight, the bed creaks then breaks. Finally, he is free. Still singing, the child watches him stand up, kick the bed away from him, saying, “Shimatta! That was the best bed I’ve owned in my life. That WITCH is going to pay!”
Krystal enters the room in time to hear his comment. “Oh darn. Should I use cash or check? I know… I should use my credit card. Oh wait, I don’t have one.” Her eyes dance with laughter.
He turns around snarling at her. Crimson eyes glare at her.
“You broke the bed. How clumsy of you. Time for Plan C.” She shakes her head.
Leon starts walking towards her. He barely pauses as he knocks out the illusion. “I’m partially satisfied. At least that annoying little runt isn’t singing anymore.”
She sighs then suddenly commands, “Sit!”
He falls flat on his face as the gravity mysteriously shifts. Growling, he tries to get up.
She repeats the previous command, “Sit!”
Again, he falls flat on his face as the gravity again mysteriously shifts. Growling, he tries to get up.
“Sit! Sit! Sit!”
He completely collapses on the ground as intense pain courses through his body. Thinking to himself, “She must be able to control my wolf attributes. If I change into Homid, it might break that.”
He shifts form before she can continue this new form of torture. Remembering the open window, he quickly dives out landing perfectly on his hands and knees in a crouch. He stands up, turns, smiles and salutes, before running down the street.
She pokes her head out the window and yells, “Don’t make me chase you!” Grinning as she restores the room (except the bed), she realizes that she will never be able to outrun him. “Good thing I can teleport.”
Leon had run about four and a half miles before stopping to catch his breath. He didn’t realize he had just passed Lita’s house. All of a sudden, he hears something tapping behind him.
“Didn’t I tell you not to run away? We’re not through talking.” The blonde girl held a baseball bat in her hand and started tapping it with her other hand. Leon’s eyes widened as the baseball bat was swiftly swung. He couldn’t dodge it as the bat connected with his head. He crumpled to the ground as darkness filled his vision.
--------------------------------------------------------------

THUNK! Lita heard the strangest sound as she woke up. Glancing at the clock, she groans after reading that it is 2:30 in the morning. Yawning, she pulls on her bathrobe as she walks to the window. Leaning out the window, she notices a young blonde girl dragging someone behind her. Lita goes downstairs to investigate or to lend a hand. Opening the door, she is glad to see the girl hadn’t gotten far. Jogging over, Lita calls out, “Hey! Need some help dragging your drunk boyfriend home?”
“He’s not my boyfriend. I think he’s yours.” The girl replied flatly as she paused in her task.
“Nani?”
“You heard me. I think he’s yours. Here, you can have him.” The girl drops the guy’s body and runs down the street.
Lita removes the jacket covering the guy’s face. She gasps. “Leon!”
It was then that Leon woke up.
“Leon? How many fingers am I holding up?” She holds up three fingers.
“Nine? Did you catch the license plate of that Mack truck?”
Lita is puzzled; she looks at him before deciding to snap him out of it. Impulsively, she kisses him.
Leon felt her soft lips touch his briefly before he could return the kiss. Head clearer, he sits up. “Oh my aching head. Did you see where the little blonde witch went?”
“Yeah, she took off running after she dropped you in my yard.”
“She better keep running because if I get my hands on her, I’ll…”
Lita chose to shut him up with another quick kiss.
“What was that for?”
“Ummmm… let’s go inside before Mina sees us.”
“Mina?”
“Yeah, she lives next door to me.”
“Oh.” Together they enter the house. Lita brings him to the couch in the living room. As she places him on the couch, she says, “Sit.”
He winces, “Don’t say that word.”
“Why not?”
“I’ll tell you soon. Boy, my head hurts.”
“I’m going to make some tea.” Before entering the kitchen, she pauses, “Please don’t go anywhere.”
He waited until she was out of hearing range. “I’d rather have some Scotch.”
“I don’t think so.”
He groans. “What the heck do you want?”
“To see you in misery… No, wait … that was someone else… Hmmmm… I know... I want to be the Queen of the World. Or maybe...”
“Stop playing games.”
“Will you heed my warning?”
“In the interest of my cranial heath, fine.”
“Okay. But don’t forget that I will find you wherever you go.”
He mentally glares at her.
She sighs, “Just remember that danger is heading your way. You must gather the Scouts before it attacks. Bye.”
“Good riddance.”
“One more thing.” He groans. “Lighten up and open up to her. Tell her whatever she wants to know. Or else.”
“Shimatta.”
Lita returns with the tea, which she places on the coffee table. “What was that?”
“Nothing.”
“So, what was that all about?”
Leon tossed his head back against the sofa. He stares at the ceiling.
Lita makes a quick movement over the cup.
He tells her about the dream and trying to go to the bar, but getting knocked out instead. He recaps what happened next and finished with “And now I am here.”
“What was the dream about?”
He takes a sip of the tea. He explains that he has a fear that anyone he falls in love with either will get serious hurt or could die.
“You can never know if you don’t give it a shot.”
His eyes start to droop. “Yeah I guess you’re right.”
He collapses on the couch. Lita takes his jacket, lays it over him.
“Arigato.” He is now in a deep sleep.
She smiles, heads up the stairs, but stops to toss out an empty bottle that was in her sleeve.
“He wouldn’t be so thankful if he knew what the secret ingredient was in that tea. Sleeping pills work wonders.” Hopping into bed, she briefly looks at the clock, which now reads 3:15 am. She easily falls back to sleep.

Next Chapter 5: Gaia’s Chosen...
If you have any comments or questions about what you've read, please e-mail us at Saturnhotoru@yahoo.com and thank you for reading this fanfic!!!