Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Full Moon: Rage of the Wolf


By White Luster Soldier and Torn Angel Fighter

DISCLAIMER: This is a Sailor Moon fanfic. All the original Sailor Senshi are property of the great Naoko Takeuchi. Any other characters we do own so please do not use without our permission. Also, in this fiction, there is a chapter depicting vocal performances of songs by major artists. A separate disclaimer will be written before that particular chapter. We are Not making ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS so please don't sue us.

Chapter Two: Seek and You Shall Find

The next morning, Krystal invisibly situated herself near the temple and watched the Sailor Scouts in Raye’s room while they waited for their missing Leader. Thinking to herself, “The counsel going to need a report soon. I better check up on Leon before I miss out on any new tidbits that the Counsel neglected to tell me.”
Everyone was at the temple; everyone except Serena, that is. Rini, Mina, Raye, and Amy were sitting close together with Luna and Artemis.
Lita was over by the window, watching the wind blow through the trees. She hadn’t slept a wink at all last night. She just lay awake thinking about the guy in the park.
“Is he an enemy or an ally? Why am I the only one who didn’t freak out? What is he and why do I have this attraction to him?” These thoughts coursed through her head all night. She couldn’t shake the feeling that the answers were already deep within her.
“Where in the world can she be?” Amy wondered out loud.
“Last I knew Mom and Dad were still arguing at the house.” Rini said dryly.
Raye tapped her foot impatiently. “Those two should not have moved in together so soon.”
“I’d never get married at this point. Dating is so much more fun.” Mina commented.
Lita glared at Mina. She had been moody all day and Mina’s blatant lack of relational ambition was wearing her patience that much thinner.
“Wha-at!” Mina sweat-drops. Lita looks back out the window silently. Mina looked at everyone, motioned her head towards Lita and cocked an eyebrow. Everyone shrugged. Raye changed the subject.
“Rini, why did you come back anyways? I thought you were supposed to stay in the future.”
“You guys aren’t as much fun in the future.” Rini nonchalantly declared.
Amy said, “That’s reassuring.”
It was then that the door of the room burst open and Serena entered the room. “Hi-i.” She paused to catch her breath.
Lita grumbles, “About time.”
“Sorry, Darien and I had a big fight and we made up, twice.” Serena smiles and slightly giggled. There was an audible groan from the room.
“Did you really need to share that,” questioned Amy.
“Bloody h$&&!” Lita swore softly.
“Ahem.” Luna coughed. “Let’s just get this meeting started. And Lita, please try to calm down, shall we.”
“Luna’s right.” Amy piped up with concern. “You look like you’re ready to burst a vein. What’s wrong?”
Just then, Lita heard a voice in her head.
“You really need to relax. Take a deep breath or a chill pill. You shouldn’t worry your friends right now. You will need their help later.”
Suddenly she was filled with a peaceful feeling. “Ah it’s nothing. Let’s just get started, ne.”
“All right then. Since Lita is the only one who can account for the situation. She should tell us what happened.” Luna now looked at Lita.
Lita conveyed the whole story.
“Hmmmm.” Luna was thoughtful. “We may have a powerful new enemy to deal with. Scouts, I want you to gather all information on the Fomor. But I want you to stay away from this wolf character. He may be… Lita?”
Lita stood up. She had had enough of this. It was time to get some answers. She proceeded to leave the room.
“Lita, where are you going?”
Lita stopped and without turning, she remarked, “You guys can pussyfoot about this all you want. You were going to say that wolf-man is dangerous, he may be, but I don’t feel that he will be to us. I’ve got some questions of my own. And I’d like to get them straight from the horse’s mouth.” With that, she walked out the door.
“Anyone want to volunteer to go after her?” Artemis piped up.
“Well if you insist, you can do it,” Luna remarked.
“Bu-wha… Why do I have to do it?” He sputtered and complained. Luna just wriggled her whiskers. Artemis gave an audible sigh. He knew when he was beat “Fine. I’ll do it.” He had gone to door then paused, “Just write me a good epitaph about being eaten.”
-------------------------------------------------------------

Leon had been walking down the street for quite a while. He had found that his plan had backfired. No one had believed that the mayor was a monster. Worse, the police were treating this as a terrorist attack. And he knew he was a suspect. He knew it was just a matter of time laying low for a while and pulling some strings with his contact in the police department, but it made him no less angry to know that.
“Three months of planning, an expensive detonator, and a rare Talon just wasted.” He growled under his breath. “I need a drink, but first I need to let off some steam.”
He decided to stop in the arcade. When he got there, two girls who were leaving greeted him. He somewhat waved; only to have two guys come over to him looking upset.
“Who do you think your waving to, punk?” The other guy just stood there grinning with a toothpick in his mouth.
“Certainly not you, you jerk.” Leon’s eyes narrowed.
“You got a real smart mouth on ya, don’t ya buddy.” The first guy grabbed Leon’s collar.
Leon looked down at the hand on his collar. He could feel his blood starting to burn. He couldn’t take it and he spit at the guy’s face.
The guy looked shocked for a minute, and then angrily said, “That’s it! You’re dead! Goodbye Chump!” He punched at Leon.
A low growl escaped his lips as Leon caught the punch.
“What’s the matter? Thought you were going to kill me.” He sneered in what was now a toothy grin.
“Wha… What are you?” The guy shouted.
Leon squeezed and twisted the guy’s arm. “Your worst nightmare.” He then kicked the guy in the knee, followed it up with two roundhouse kicks to the head, and finished with a spectacular spinning aerial. Hook-kicked rolling midway crashing his heel into the bridge of the man’s nose while shouting, “CYCLONE!” Leon landed on the ground, glaring at the second man as he slowly stood up. “C’mon. I’d be more than happy to teach you a lesson.”
The second man panicked and ran leaving his friend lying on the ground unconscious and bleeding. Leon merely turned and walked into the arcade. “Check… Check-mate.”
When he got inside, he immediately bee-lined for the Bloody War 3 Machine. He played the game at least 5 times and won each time. It was then that he looked up and noticed the manager had placed a photo of herself on the wall in the lobby. It was one of those “If you have any problems…” posters. Upon seeing it, his jaw dropped. “It’s that girl… with the odango hair… that was offering me steaks during the battle. I gotta get out of here.” Leon thought to himself. Just then, he heard a familiar voice.
“Listen up. You need to find that girl from yesterday and her friends. They are known as Sailor Scouts and are your allies. They can help you.” The voice was soft and musical.
“Who are you and what are you doing in my head?” Leon whispered.
“I would like to be considered a friend, but that is all I can tell you for now. The rest will have to remain a mystery. Oh and by the way, nice job keeping a low profile, buddy!” Soft laughter followed.
Leon shrugged, “ That’s what I do.” Then he proceeded over to the counter. He decided to question a worker there. “Hello. Is the manager in?”
“No. She said she had some family business to take care of.”
“Family business, the number one excuse for getting out of work while hiding your true motive.”
“Thank you very much.” As he walked out of the arcade, he thought, “Just who are these people. What is their role in this war? Where can I found them?” He broke his own thought, saying “ I can really use that drink now.” With that, he started walking towards his favorite bar.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lita was getting more frustrated by the minute. No one seemed to know who she was looking for. What was worse is that she kept getting these feelings on whom to ask but it didn’t work out. It was always “Ask this person” or “How about that person”. It was as if someone was leading her on a wild goose chase. “When I find this little witch, I gonna give her the beating of her life.”
Krystal realized that even though she’s having fun at Lita’s expense, it was time to get serious. “It’s a shame that my fun has to end but I know that trouble is coming.” Krystal quietly spoke to herself.
Lita stopped and started thinking, “Now what type of people would know me if I were a …”
“Werewolf.” Krystal telepathically supplied the answer.
“… Werewolf. What type?” Lita thought a little longer before her eyes were drawn to a young couple walking down the street. They were dressed all in black. The guy was wearing a trench coat and had several piercings, while the girl had strange makeup and dyed hair. “Well, I can always try the Goths over there.”
Lita walked over to them “Excuse me.” The couple glared at her, but she ignored them. “Would you happen to know this guy he’s about 6’1’, with blond hair, wears fingerless gloves, and has this red jacket with blue stripes on the sleeves…”
“And gray patches on the shoulders, with gold jewelry.” Finished the girl eagerly. Lita nodded.
“Everyone knows Leon Kincaid. He’s the best rocker in town.”
“He’s a musician?” inquired Lita.
“He’s more than that,” said the guy, “He’s probably the only true on-the-edge metal jock left in Tokyo.”
Lita looked a little confused. “Anyway do you know where he might hang out?”
“I don’t know…” began the girl.
“It’s really important.” Lita said.
“Okay he really likes to go to the bar called the Wolf Song.”
“I’ve seen that place before,” thought Lita. “Arigato!!” she called out as she ran off.
The couple looked at each other. “What a weirdo,” the guy commented.
-------------------------------------------------------------

It took about Lita about 5 minutes to reach the bar. As soon as she entered the room, all eyes were on her. She had this weird feeling that everyone was more than they seemed. She scanned the room. Sure enough there was Leon sitting at the bar counter. He was sipped on a glass in one hand and a half-empty bottle of Scotch was in the other. Lita was about to walk up to him when a sly looking man stepped up to her.
“Excuse me, Miss. But I haven’t seen you here before. What tribe are you?”
“I’m not some Neanderthal. Now out of my way, baka.” She tries to continue towards Leon.
Leon snapped to attention when he heard the girl’s voice. “I remember that voice…”
“Let me go!” Lita shrieked as the man grabbed her arm. His touch felt like fire on her wrist.
“I don’t think you understand, my dear. But you don’t belong here.” He smirked.
Suddenly a clear voice rang out. “Let her, Edmond, NOW!”
“Stay out of this, Silver Fang.”

Leon’s face darkened. “If you don’t release her this instant, Shadow Lord,” Leon’s voice was cool and calm, but still menacing; “I will rip out your spinal cord and feed it to the seagulls. DO IT NOW!” His eyes flashed with a crimson light.
Edmond looked at him with fear in his eyes, growled a little, and released her arm.
Leon motioned his head, “Now get out of here.” There was an audible murmur from the crowd. “Just what I need,” Leon thought to himself. “Now they all know my feelings for humans. D@mn those Red Talons.” He turned to Lita. “Good. Now I don’t have to look for you girls.”
“You were really looking for us,” asked Lita. Her heart fluttered.
“Yeah, I think that the wind told me that we are allies of some sort.”
“What do you mean the wind?” Lita raised an eyebrow.
“Not sure, I’m Leon Kincaid. Care to sit down.” He motioned to the barstool.
“Lita Kino, I’d love to.” She sat on the offered barstool.
“Hey, Johnny. Let the lady have whatever she wants.” Leon sat next to her.
Lita’s eyes widened as she stared all the wall of liquor. She never took up drinking and never cared to start. “Ginger ale?” she asked tentatively.
Leon got the picture. “Without alcohol,” he stated.
The bartender gave a funny look. Lita gave a sigh and sipped the drink placed in front of her.
“So you come here often,” she asked Leon.
“Yeah this is kind of a hangout for people like me.”
“Thanks for understanding how I feel about drinking.”
“Not a problem. I only drink when I have a lot on my mind. I never intoxicate myself though.”
Lita looked at the half-empty bottle as he refilled his glass. “Really?” she gives him a look.
“Yeah, you’d be surprised at how much tolerance we have for certain substances.” Leon stated matter-of-factly. “How did you find me?”
“Well, your fans seem to know where you like to hang out. I didn’t know you were a musician.”
Leon smiled. “I like to call it a verbal artist. I finds it easier to express myself through music.”
“Interesting,” Lita said as she rested her head on one hand. “Umm, by the way is your nickname Silver Fang?”
“No-o-o, it’s actually an origin.”
“Origin?” Lita was curious.
Leon glanced around nervously, and luckily, no one had noticed their conversation yet. He leaned in closer to Lita. “This is not the place to be discussing this. Let’s go.”
“All right.”
Leon slapped some money on the counter.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis had been following Lita since she left the temple, always keeping out of sight. When he saw her enter the bar, he went to one of the side windows to get a better look. He really had gotten worried when that strange guy grabbed her, but for some odd reason the man Artemis had assumed was the reason for all this stuck up for her. When he saw them leave, he ducked out of sight. They started walking towards the ocean and he knew he still had to follow them. Even though he now had the werewolf to worry about. Artemis gulped. “Well he goes everything.” With that, he heads out after them.
Faint laughter sounded in the air as a slim girl watched the white feline chase after the couple. She quickly vanished so that she could get a closer look on things.

Next Chapter 3: The Truth is Stranger than Science Fiction...
If you have any comments or questions about what you've read, please e-mail us at Saturnhotoru@yahoo.com and thank you for reading this fanfic!!!