Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Sunset at the Seung's

by Shade

Disclamer: I don't own any of these characters so don't sue me. tell me if you like it, shade312000@yahoo.com

Seung Mina was in her room lying on her made bed and starring at the ceiling. She glanced at a calendar on the wall, dates marked off on how many days Hwang was at the coastal defense force. She sighed and turned to face the ceiling again, he had been gone for almost two months now. She missed having Hwang as someone talk to and love. She heard footsteps on the deck outside. She sighed, how many times had she assumed that meant Hwang had come back? How many had she rushed to the door and huge the person who came through it only to find her father? She exhaled deeply and got up to check.

Hwang had finally got some vacation time from the C.D.F. he planned to send it at the Seung’s Dojo. He was sitting on the deck just outside the dojo watching the sunset. He heard the dojo door open behind him. He turned to face the beautiful girl who had just left the dojo, Mina… a good friend who he had secretly fallen in love with. “Hey Mina, wanna watch the sunset?” Hwang had motioned for to sit down next to him. Mina was in shock, Hwang was really back. She sat down next to him, Hwang smiled “what do ya think?” he said as he gazed back to the sunset. “Uhh…. pretty nice.” She said oblivious to the sunset. He was really back; she scooted close to him and passionately wrapped her arms around him and rested her cheek against his shoulder. Hwang felt strange, he didn’t expect Mina to become so sweet and affectionate like that, she was probably just happy to see him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, she smiled and continued to cuddle with Hwang. Without thinking, Hwang carefully moved Mina’s long brown hair aside and kissed her lightly on the cheek. Mina’s eyes opened, her face flushed deep red, and she lifted her head to face Hwang, a shocked and surprised expression on her face. Hwang tried not to face her, overcome by a feeling of embarrassment, “Sorry” he whispered. Tears ran down her cheeks, her mouth formed an affectionate smile, “Don’t be,” she whispered. She closed her eyes and kissed him lovingly on the lips. All of Hwang’s cares and worries melted away, Mina loved him that was all that mattered now. They held each other as they watched the sunset; Mina wished the moment would last forever.

The end