Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Uli's Death Part 2

by Ryo

Ryo sat on the couch with his eyes closed. Man, what a day! He and the others had been off fighting the Warlords ALL BLINKIN' DAY!! It was good to have some quiet.

White Blaze stretched out and curled back up in his spot by the couch. *I still don't see why I can't be on the couch.* Ryo sighed. "White Blaze, I've told you a thousand times, and Mia's told you a thousand more. Your claws could ruin the couch. If it were up to me, I wouldn't care, but it's not."

*Whatever.*

"ZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!"

Uli ran into the kitchen with one of his toy planes. *I don't understand the point of those things.*

Ryo sighed again. "They're for entertainment."

*But you never had them growing up.*

"White Blaze, I grew up with only you. Uli has people to get him that stuff. Besides, it keeps him entertained."

*For a short period of time.*

"Uli, I'm trying to eat." Kento rolled his eyes from the kitchen.

Ryo called, "When are you not?"

"Hey, shut up, Ryo," Kento shot back. Uli left the kitchen and came into the living room.

*Great, now we have to put up with him.*

*White Blaze.....*

*What?*

Uli ran around the couch a couple of times. On his third pass around White Blaze, White Blaze just happened to be stretching, with his claws outstretched. Uli tripped over them and got his legs scratched. The fall also scraped his knees. His lip quivered as he inspected his knee and cuts. "MMMMIIIIIAAAAA!!"

Mia came running into the room. "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! Huh? Oh, Uli....."

He sniffed and pointed an accusing finger at the large tiger. "White Blaze tripped me!"

Mia gave Ryo an exasperated look. "It was an accident, Mia," Ryo lied.

"Yeah," Kento piped up, "White Blaze was stretching when Uli went by."

*White Blaze.....*

The tiger looked up at his master innocently. *What? Kento is telling the truth......for once.* Ryo rolled his eyes.

Mia sighed. "Come on, Uli. Let's go clean up those legs."

Uli's eyes got wide with fright! "NNNNOOO!!" He got up quickly and winced. "I'm fine! Really!"

"Oh, I see now! How silly of me," Mia said with a smile on her face. "You want to leave your scratches alone!"

Uli smiled a little and nodded.

"Right," said Mia, still smiling. "That way, they can get infected!"

Uli stared at Mia, his smile fading.

"And then the doctors will have to cut them off!"

*Sounds like a plan to me.*

Ryo gave White Blaze a warning look.

*What?*

Uli's eyes got big. "NO! Mia, clean my knees, please?"

White Blaze rolled his eyes, if it's possible for a tiger to do so. *I liked the other plan better.*

Mia took Uli upstairs. "Well, aren't you just the bravest kid in the world?"

When they were upstairs and out of ear shot, Ryo smiled at White Blaze. "Next time, move your legs backwards and trip his feet out from under him."

White Blaze gave Ryo an approving look. Kento laughed, standing at the door to the kitchen. "Yeah, you might break his leg!" He and Ryo started laughing.

White Blaze gave a contented smile. "This is going to fun."