Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Never Let Ryou Babysit - Part 4

by Kitsunemajic

Mokuba: BWAHAHAHA! Take this! BWAHAHA! THAT’LL TEACH YOU NOT TO KISS IN FRONT OF MIDGETS!

Kiki:... What you talking ‘bout? I ain’t no midget! I’m just height challenged!!

Mokuba:....

Kiki: Why do you stare at me?!

Mokuba: Good question o_O

Kiki: What question?

Mokuba: I dunno

Kiki: You dunno wha-

???: SHUT UP! YOU’RE CONFUSING ME!!!

Kiki and Mokuba: O.o

???: Er, I mean, Hello cute little children... Would you like some condy?

Kiki: What the fuzzies is condy? O_o

Mokuba: Maybe toilet-paper brand?

Kiki: Oooh toilet-paper...

???: I’ll forget I just heard that. Anyways, I said, do you want some condy?!

Kiki: WHAT THE CHEESE DOODLES IS CONDY?!

???: Darn this accent of mine! DON’T YOU KNOW WHAT CONDY IS?!

Kiki: O_o Forget you, freaky-person-who’s-hiding-in-the-shadows-like-he-gonna-kidnap-us-and-do-something-really-horrible! You can’t even speak English!

???: *Grabs Kiki and Mokuba by the collar of their shirts* CONDY! THE SUGARY STUFF YOU EAT! CONDY! THE STUFF THAT GIVES YOU TOOTH DECAY SO THE DENTIST CAN TORTURE YOU WITH SHARP POINTY THINGS!!! MWAHAHAHA! Er, I mean, so now do you get what I’m talking about?

Kiki and Mokuba: Um... No?

???: ...I’m going straight to the stealing part! *Tucks Kiki and Mokuba under each arm and runs out the theater*

Yugi: LOOK! That freaky who was yelling that strange word over and over is taking Mokuba and Kiki!

???: CONDY! I’M SAYING COOOOOOONDY!!!

Seto: What in the bishis is he saying?

Tea: *Shrugs*

Ryou: *Thinking* Is that...? No, it can’t possibly be him...

Yami: Shut up! This is the best part of the movie...

Yugi: ...You’ve seen this before?

Yami: ........

Yugi: But this is rated R!!!

Yami: I AM over five thousand years old, you know!

Yugi:...you’re old

Yami: SHUT UP!

Seto: Would you two half brains stuff it?! They’ve got Kiki and Mokuba!

Well, let’s leave those ‘mentally challenged’ people to themselves to... see more mentally challenged people

???: Ahem... BWAHAHAHA! Now I’ve got you! .... Is it just me or did that sound like something from ‘The Wizard of Oz’? O_o

Kiki: *Frowns* ...Do you have toilet paper?

???: O_O You know, I’m not even going to ask...

Mokuba: I want to know who you are, mister! *Kicks him to make ??? drop them*

???: THAT HURT! *Lets Kiki and Mokuba drop to the ground and starts jumping up and down..... Heh, he looks like a gorilla!*

Kiki: Ooooh is it dance time???

Mokuba: YAY! DANCEY TIME!

???: No! NOT DANCEY TIME!

Kiki: What you say funny man? I can’t hear you!

Mokuba: He said, ‘DANCEY TIME!’

Kiki: Let’s do the WEDGIE DANCE! (AN: This belongs to The Wild Thornberries, hehe)

Mokuba: YAY!

*Kiki and Mokuba do the wedgie dance, therefore making people passing by look at the group like they’re insane*

???: STOP! YOU’RE EMBARRASSING ME!

Kiki: TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, FREAKY MAN!

???: OKAY! FINE! YOU WANNA KNOW WHO I AM?! WELL THINK ABOUT IT! WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT HAS WHITE HAIR AND A FAKE SOUNDING ACCENT! ....Did I just say that out loud?

Kiki: Our babysitter?

Mokuba: Our babysitter! *Hugs ???*

???: Get off of me! I am not my pathetic aibou!!!

Kiki: Then who are you?

???: I’M BAKURA YOU IDIOTS! BA-KU-RA!

Mokuba: Ooooooooh! IT’S WEDGIE MAN!

Kiki: WEDGIE! WEDGIE!

Bakura: SHUT UP!

Mokuba: WEDGIE!

Bakura: SHADDUP!

Kiki: WEEEEEDDDDGGGGIIIIEEE!

Bakura: *Cries* SHADDUP! *Sniffle*

Mokuba: WED-

???2: SHUT THE HELLOKITTY UP!

All: o.o

Kiki: NUUU! Another mystery freak!

Mokuba: *Sighs* Too many freaks and not enough circuses

???2: BWAHAHAHA! Bakura?! Is that you? Ahahahaha! So the tough old tomb robber actually cries!

Bakura: ......Is that...? OH RA NO!!!

Malik: YEPPERS! It’s-a me-a! MARIO! ......Wait a minute...

Mokuba: Oooooh! LOOK KIKI! It’s an it!

Malik: WHAT?!

Bakura: *Practically dies laughing*

Kiki: Eeewie! I never sawed an it... *Pokes Malik*

Malik: I’m not an it!

Kiki and Mokuba: *Runs around Malik chanting ‘it’*

Malik: *Sobs*

~~*~~*~~*~~

Yami: *Squeezes through the movie aisles* Excuse me, pardon me... Lady, do I even wanna KNOW how much you weigh?!

Yugi: now that's mean, Yami

Yami: *Turns his head toward Yugi while walking* But Yugi! DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT HIPPO OF A LADY!? *Crashes into somebody* ow!

???3: Snaps! There goes my Butterfinger...

Yami: .....That did not, under any circumstances, sound right....

???3: Wait a sec.... Is that you Yami?!

Yami: Duh. Who the fritos are yo- ...DUKE?!

Duke: Shut your pie hole!! They might figure out that I’m the dude who created DDM! The UNDER AGED creator of DDM...

Seto: *snorts* Perv

Duke: *Throws a Snickers at Seto’s head*

Seto: OW!

Yugi: Look, we don’t have time for this little reunion. We’re on a mission, Dice boy. A mission to find two short little insane ki-

Duke: You mean like you?

Yugi: Shut up. Anyways, move outta our way!

Duke: nah! This mission sounds TIGHT! I’m comin’ with ya! *Throws his movie snacks over his shoulder, and, whaddya know, they end up hittin’ Seto*

Seto:..... Ow

To be continued........