Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

A Wierd Story - Part 8

By Kitsunemajic

(Scene: December 29 at Kurama's house)

Hiei: *Sleeping on the floor*

Kurama: Hiei hm? *Pokes him*

Hiei: *Snores*

Kurama: *Pokes him again*

Hiei: *Wakes up* Hm? Wha?

Kurama: Hey, great news!

Hiei: Really? What?

Kurama: We're going to America! We're going to New York for New Years Eve!

Hiei: Ame-ri-ca? What's that?

Kurama: It's not a what, it's a where. It's far across the ocean, like on the other side of the world! *In African accent* We are going to America!

Hiei: Riiiight. So when are we going?

Kurama: Tomorrow! Leave all that can be spared, we travel light![1]

Hiei: *Raises eyebrow* I swear he is crazy

(The next day at the docks)

Hiei: Why are we riding a boat? Can't we take a plane or

Kurama: I already paid! Come on, it's a luxury liner and it's unsinkable!

Hiei: That's what they said about the...

Kurama: Come on, we're boarding! *He and Hiei get on ship*

(On the ship)

Kurama: Ooooh! It's so pretty! Hey, a bar! *Goes into bar*

Hiei: *Starts humming the Love boat theme. Walks to his and Kurama sroom*...OOOOH! *Jumps on bed* Boingyboingyboingyboingyboingy oh my gosh, PLAYSTATION! *Gets control of himself* Okay, apparently TOO much of Kurama has rubbed off on me. Hmm, I wonder what they've got to eat on this ship...

(At the bar with Kurama)

Kurama: *On the table doing Pee-Wee Herman's Dance* Who said white men can't dance?![2]

(Enough of that)

Hiei: *In the kitchen* Hmmm...*opens GIANT fridge* ...*drools* Man that's alotta Liotta![3] *Jumps in fridge*

(2 hours later)

Hiei: *Stomach is twice as big as he is. Rolls him self back to room* I should've never eaten that Sweet Potato pie...

Kurama: *Double-takes and chokes on soda* What the heck?! Hiei, what happened?!

Hiei: I ate too much *moans* ohhhh mommy...

Kurama: *Shakes his head* What am I going to do with you? Oh well, guess you'll just have to stay in here while I go out and...mingle.

Hiei: Playstation...

Kurama: Ah-ah, that's out of the question. Now you just sit there...or lay there.

Hiei: *Moans*

Kurama: *Shakes his head and goes out on deck*

(9:00 PM on deck)

Kurama: *To Captain* So how long till New York?

Captain: Oh about a few hours yet.

Kurama: Oh. Geesh, it's cold out here.

Captain: Eh, that's just because we just hit an ice berg back there. Tore the bottom of the ship off, in a few minutes this thing should be splittin apart.

Kurama: O_O!! WHAT??!

Captain: What, didn't you hear? This is the SS TITANIC GHOST SHIP, we're supposed to hit icebergs and die horrible deaths in the Atlantic Ocean.

Kurama: I'M GONNA KILL YOOOU!

Captain: Well not before you die first. *Ship tilts up until it s completely vertical*

Kurama: I'M GONNA DIIIIIIE!

Hiei: *Lost all his weight and is now on deck* What is going on here?!

Kurama: *Holding on to rail* YOU FOOL WE'RE SINKING!! *Ship splits in half*HIEI!

Hiei: *On other half holding onto rail* YOU BAKA KITSUNE! Both halves sink*

Kurama: *Surfaces and grabs onto driftwood* OH MY GOD IT'S COLD! *Looks around*Oh no, HIEI!

Hiei: *Beside him* What?!

Kurama: Huh? How'd you get there?

Hiei: I swam duh! Now what say we get going?

Kurama: We can't leave all these people here!

Hiei: we can! *Swims* Come with me if you want to live.

Kurama: ...*Follows him* Wait up!

_______________________________________________________________
[1] Line from Lord of the Rings movie. I m not sure if I got it right, my memory is horrible.

[2] Anyone remember that line White Men Can't Dance ? Eh, not to be offensive to anyone, I just thought it was funny. And I think I'm the only one who remembers Pee-Wee Herman.

[3] Liotta is the last name of Ray Liotta (not sure if I spelled it right) andI keep thinking its Loitta, but I'll never know. When used (by me of course) it means stuff