Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

A Weird Story - Part 4!

By Kitsunemajic

Scene: Busy streets of Wherever, Tokyo)

Hiei: Hmmm where ta stay, where ta stay...car sounds good...

Chihuahua: //Not a car Hiei-sama! A nice, BIG hotel!//

Hiei: *Stops* Is this thing talking to me? Okay, being in the cold so long has frozen my brain that's all.

Chihuahua: //No, I'm REEALLY speaking to you!//

Hiei: ...EVIL POSSESSED DEMON DOG! YOU MUST DIE!

Chihuahua: //And you must do what I say!//

Hiei: Make me! *Draws out sword* DIEE!

Chihuahua: *Eyes get all wobbly and big. Whimpers pathetically and shivers*

Hiei: Must...kill...dog...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! Who's a cute widdle doggy?!*Chibi-fies and cuddles dog in the middle of the street*

Chihuahua: //Car.//

Hiei: I know.

(At Kurama ')

Kurama: *At computer* Maybe I shouldn't have kicked the dog out...and Hiei too...BAH! He was living here too long...*Chibi-fies and whimpers. Looks down at himself* Oh no, now I'm doing it too! *Tries to un-chibi-fie* Shoot, I'm stuck! Now I have to find Hiei!! ...But I have to walk because I can't reach the steering wheel of my car!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

(In nearest hospital)

Hiei: (In hospital bed hooked up to IV) How'd I get hit by a car?

Chihuahua: *Crawls in through window* //Well if you would have listened to me and run you might have gotten away! Now we have things to do// *Bites IV off*

Hiei: But puppy m'back hurts!

Chihuahua: *Drags Hiei out of bed by his hair* //Does it look like I care?! And think me up a name, quick!//

Hiei: Um...uh...*spots Frank Sinatra record* Siiii-naaa Sinatura! Furanku Sinatura[1]!

Chihuahua: //What the? Well anyway, we better go right now! The fox is on his way!//

Hiei: Yay Kurama's come to get me back! *Chibi-fies*

Chihuahua: //You idiot! Don't you want to get your revenge on him?!//

Hiei: No, not really. Uh-uh.

Chihuahua: *Eyes get big and watery* You will kill the fox...you will kill the fox...

Hiei: *Eyes go all swirly* I will kill the fox...kill...fox...

Chihuahua: //Good boy, you will serve me well! Heh-heh...// *Drags Hiei off*

_______________________________________________________________

[1] Parody on Frank Sinatra's name.

Heh...that's one strong Chihuahua...and psycho. I never really wanted to take it this far, I was going to end it now but this slapped me upside da head.

Cell: Next: The Chihuahua pt.3

P.S: Can anyone sense that I REEEALLY don't like Chihuahuas?