Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Vixen Talk: Part 2

By Kitsunemajic

Disclaimer:If you think i own the YYH characters, i think you need to go see a psycolagist. I only own CQ, Love and newbie, Hilda!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Celtic Queen: Hi...i am Celtic Queen, the great fox faerie

Love: Hiya...I am Love Fox, the cutest humaniod evea!!!!

Both: And welcome to Vixen Talk!!! *cheesy grin*

Celtic Queen: Today...our guest is Kazuma Kuwbara!!

*Kuwabara pops out of thin air*

Kuwabara: Huh...where am i and who are you?

Love: You're on our show!

Celtic Queen: and we're your worst nightmare.

Kuwabara:0.0

Celtic Queen: Really...you're here because we need to ask you useless questions.

Love:Yepers!!

Kuwabara: Does she always act this stupid?

Celtic Queen: Yes...it's when she doesn't, i worry.

Love: Now...Do you love Yukina-chan!! DO YA DO A DO YA??

Kuwabara:Yea

Celtic Queen: pardon?

Kuwabara:YES!!!

Both: O._O

Kuwabara:*blushes*

Celtic Queen: Anyways...we see you like kitties?

Kuwabara:Yup!

Love: You know? You are incredibly boring!

Kuwabara: That's your thought

Celtic Queen: We have to rap it up so last questions, explain your part on the team and your teamates.

Kuwabara: Hmmm...Yusuke is the leader, he is pretty cool, Kurama is the brains and he's nice but the shrimp...he is selfish, stupid and self-centured...but he is sort of powerful. But i am the supreme ruler...um i mean strongest, smartest, and coolest ever!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*HAHAHAHA!!

Celtic Queen & Love: 0.0

*A girl with long black hair, a white star shaped in the middle of her hair, red ruby eyes, wearing all black except a white belt w/headband & about 4'2 drops in on a broomstick*

CelticQueen (recovers from the trauma) Huh? Oh, Hey Hilda...what ya doing here?

Hilda: Thee is here because thy manager said that thee needs a vacation so thy am to fill in ye's spot until thee has returned.

Kuwabara: Questions...

Hilda: Yesss?

Kuwabara: #1 Why are talking weird and #2 How come you look so much like the shrimp?

Hilda: Because my pathetic mortal...Thy love talking this way and Thy am Hiei's female clone! Does that answer thee questions?

Kuwabara: *nods*

Love: Uh...well that it is all for today, tune in whenever we return because we shall be interview...HIEI!!! I am Love and i love being annoying.

Celtic Queen: I am Celtic Queen and i am finally taking a vacation *mumbles* haven't taken one for about 2 milleniums.

Hilda: And thy am Hilda and thy am the queen of fire!

All: This has been another episode of Vixen Talk!

Kuwabara: These are some crazy women.

^__.^ (0._ 0) ^__~


KitsuneMajic: Alright...Hilda was created with Hiei's DNA and Electron's personality,there fore, she is their child. If you want more about Hilda or Electron, read Electron's story and The fire baby disaster, coming to a computer near you. Review, pwease?