Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Untitled

By Kitsunemajic

Yusuke Urameshi, Keiko, Hiei, Kurama, Yukina, Kazuma Kuwabara, Botan, Koenma, Inuyasha, Kagome Higurashi, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kikyo, were all huddled around the TV, watching their TV shows, when a Important anouncement came on.
“Cartoon network would like to anounce our new schedule change starting on January 13’th.”
“Schedule change? Are they finally getting rid of Cowboy Bebop?” Kagome asked.
“Che, doubt it, bet their playing another stupid movie. Remember ‘Char’s counter attack’?” Yusuke grunted with a wave of his hand.
“Not another one!” Sango groaned, resting her head back on the head rest of the couch.
“Continuing, The new schedule for monday- thursday night’s are as followed: Lupin the third, Inuyasha-”
“WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED TO SATURDAY’S!?” Inuyasha shouted, shaking an angry fist at the TV. The TV woman narrowed her eye’s.
“Ahem, before I was so rudely interrupted-” The lady tried to continue, but kuwabara interjected. “Hahaha! You guy’s are on weekday’s now! bwahahaha!” He guffawed.
“After inuyasha, come’s YU Yu Hakusho, then Cowboy bebop-”
“NANI!?” Koenma demanded, joining inuyasha in the angry fist shaking- he was in teenage form by the way.
“BAKA CARTOON NETWORK! IT’S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU PUT US ON ‘ADULT SWIM’, NOW THIS!? IT’S CRUEL!” Botan shrieked, starting to wack the TV with her oar dramatically. The tv woman hid behind her desk.
“Does this mean fan’s won’t be able to watch us anymore?” Yukina asked. Kuwabara was immediatley at her side.
“Don’t worry my beloved Yukina! I, Kazuma Kuwabara sha’ll not stand this inhumanity! We sha’ll make a petition!” he declared, one foot on the couch rest thingy.
“Ack! We can’t do that! Someone already started a petition!” Kagome whimpered. Miroku scooted next to kagome.
“Fear not lady-kagome, We shall fix this inhumane problem.” He said, holding her close. kagome’s eye’s went wide, as her eye’s screamed for help at inuyasha.
“Get yer hand’s off her you sleazy monk!” Inuyasha yelled, whapping him on the head with the hilt of Tetsusaiga. Miroku went all dazy eye’d falling to the floor.
“I know! We can march over to the cartoon network facility and demand-in a polite way- to please fix the time again!” keiko decreed, standing up.
“Or we could just go over there and RIP OFF ALL THEIR HEADS!” Inuyasha informed, taking out tetsusaiga and letting it transform.
“YEAH!” Everyone except all the girls, kurama, hiei and miroku shouted. And with an air of confidence, everyone but the girls, kurama, hiei and miroku, walked out the door with their weapons.
“At least this way I won’t have to drag inuyasha with me!” Kikyo said, with a positve attitude. Kagome, sango and miroku glared, shippo laughed, and kurama had a sweatdrop.
“Hn. Stupid dead/alive/clay/reborn/evil/priestess/pot/dirt/mud/earth/baka/idiot/ girl.” Hiei said coldly. kikyo glared at him, and huffed.
“We should probably go stop them... Most likely they’ll realy try to rip off the people’s head’s.” Kagome reasoned, standing up.
“What’s so bad about that kagome?” Shippo asked cutely. kagome pulled down a chart, took out a stick/poiter thing, and some funny glasses.
“Ok shippo, time for you to learn something! First off, for every action, there is a-”
“Reaction.” Kurama stated, sitting down next to shippo. Kagome smiled.
“Right! And in this case, if inuyasha and the rest of them manage to rip off their heads, there will be an automatic reaction.” Kagome explained.
“What will the reaction be?” Yukina asked, walking over and sitting down next to kurama.
“It would be that the cartoon network executives will call the police, and they’ll end up with giant law suits.” Keiko said, joinging kagome in the conversation.
“What’s a lawsuit?” Shippo asked.
“A law suit... Hmm... I’m pretty sure it’s something that another person can place on someone to put them in jail.” Kagome informed.
“What’s jail?” sango asked.
“It’s a big building, with thousands of rooms, and each room has metal bars surrounding it so no one can escape.” keiko educated.
"Inu-chan deserve’s it!” Shippo said. kagome sweatdropped nervously, pulling down on the chart so it sprang back up.
“We had better go rescue them then.” Miroku stated, walking out the door.
“Yup.” Everyone agreed.
“There won’t be blood... Will there?” Yukina asked meekly. Hiei glanced her way.
“Hn. You should stay here yukina, we don’t want you to get hurt.” he said coldly, walking out the door. Yukina nodded.
“I’ll stay with you!” Sango offered- anything to stay as far away from miroku as possible. Miroku frowned, following hiei out.
“You guy’s make sure to have cartoon network change their minds!” Sango yelled, as everyone walked out.
“What should we do until they get back?” Yukina asked.
“Let’s play with buyo, Eikachi and kirara!” sango guessed, huddling all three furry animals into a bunch.
~~~
“DIE ADULTSWIM/CARTOON NETWORK BAKA’S!” Inuyasha cried, kicking down the building’s door.
“Hello, and welcome to cartoon network studio’s! How may I helop you?” A woman asked.
“First off, YOU CAN TELL US WHY THEY CHANGED THE SCHEDULE!” Inuyasha growled, holding his sword up against her neck.
“YOU MORONIC IDIOT’S! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET FAN’S, IF NO ONE CAN STAY UP THAT LATE!” Yusuke demanded, charging his spirit gun at a crowded hall way of worker’s. The hallway people didn’t even look fazed as they kept on doing their work, as if no death threats had been issued.
“I, KAZUMA KUWABARA, SHA’LL NOT STAND FOR THIS! HYAH!” Kuwabara acknowledged, holding up his spirit sword, and charging at the mob.
“SEND IN THE NINJA’S!” The woman yelled, backing out of the way. Everyone headed into their offices, as a group of warriors dressed in black with black clothe’s covering their mouths pounced into the room, doing some kinda bouncy/ ballet/ circus act moves.
“ AI SUKE SUKE!” The ninja leader decreed.
“What?” Everyone asked.
“OOOOHTAKI MOTO OWIY KAWIMOTO SUKE SUKE!” The mob agreed.
“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FREAKS TALKIN’ ABOUT!?” Inuyasha demanded.
“OWIE! KYAAA! AIIEE!!” They cried
“Uh... Ok. Buh Bye now.” Kuwabara stated, charging at them with his spirit sword.
“ Youwillnotgetbyourdeadlytroopsinbathrobe’s!” The leader screamed rapidly. kuwabara didn’t even care what the guy said, and started swiping all their blasted heads off.
“Die you freaks!” Yusuke shouted, loading his spiritgun double barrel. He then shot them all with blue spirit energy. All were dead.
Well, at least they thought they were all dead- which they were- but...
“Umi! Give me some Haägen däz’s too!” A girl pouted. Inuyasha, Yusuke, Kuwabara and Koenma turned to see three teenage girls heading out of one of the office’s.
“It’s miiiiiine!” The Girl with the long blue hair declared. The girl with orange hair sighed, and the trio walked into another room.
“Ha! Those have to be the stupid people who rescheduled our TV show’s!” Inuyasha informed.
“Are you sure, it look’s as if they were just eating ice cream to me...” Koenma declared.
“Kamehameha!” Someone shouted from another room. All of a sudden a bright beam of light broke through one of the wall’s. A guy with spiky outwardsy black hair came out, rubbing the back of his head.
“Hehehe... Sorry.” He said, turning around to go back into the room.
Once agin, the three men stared. And agin, another group of people broke through another doorway.
“COME BACK HERE PIKACHU!” A black haired kid yelled, running around after a yellow mouse thing-a-majigger.
“YOU OWE ME A NEW BIKE ASH KETCHUM!” A girl with orange hair in a pony tail yelled shrilly, running after him.
“Pika! Pika!” The mouse thing yelled, leading them all down the hallway.
“What the...” The four men mumbled, peering down the hallway.
“GET BACK HERE RANMA!”
“SHAMPOO AIREN! COME BACK!
“OH RANMA! YOUR BELOVED KADACHI IS HERE!”
“RANMA! I GOT YOU SOME FOOD!”
And from behind them, burst a guy with a ponytail, a girl with a sledge hammer, another girl with a giant spatula, andother girl with fiery torches and another girl with a black rose. The man was running down the hall for all he was worthm while far behind them, a girl with short hair was betting on what would happen.
“Uh... Maybe we should go find the idiot’s now...” Koenma mumbled, trying to erase the weird scene’s that had just gone through his head.
“Right....” Yusuke agreed, walking after koenma. Kuwabara, was sadly lying on the floor, trampled by the mass of women chasing after that one guy. Inuyasha walked over him to follow the other’s.
~~~
“I don’t see them kagome... But I do see alot of dead ninja’s.” Keiko mumbled.
“Oh dear...” Miroku whispered
“Inuyasha sure show’s the immaturity of a five year olf.” Kagome grumbled, feeling naeusous.
That’s when a horde of girls, whom were chasing after a guy, ran right by them, causing their hair and attire’s to swish with the new wind.
“They shouldn’t let mentally unstable people into this facility.” Kurama said under his breath.
Everyone agreed, and they started walking down the nearest hallway.
~~
“Is this the executive’s office?” Koenma asked. They had encountered yet another business woman, behind another desk, and they didn’t feel like battling ninja’s right now.
“Hai. Just take the east stairs, up to the 6th floor, down the hallway, make a left, go down the hallway, enter the third door, go down that hallway, take 2 right’s, then you’ll come upon an elevator, take that to the next floor and follow the yellow brick road.” the woman said. The four guy’s had huge question mark’s on their head’s, but shook it off, trying to remeber where exactly they should go.