Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Rebellion: The Crossover - Part 3

By Kitsunemajic

Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma and Inuyasha were trying to figure out where the heck they were, when an announcement came over the loud speakers.
"Attention all Personnel. We have now completed the process of switching the show Yu Yu Hakusho over to the 6:00 shift on Toonami. That is all."
Yusuke twitched. Kuwabara twitched. Koenma twitched. Hiei, Kurama, and Botan walked in twitching. twitch, twitch, twitch. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" They all shrieked -except Hiei, who was slightly twitching next to Kurama, who looked emotionless- running around in dizzying little circles until they all collided with each other.
"They can't do this to me!!!!" Yusuke shouted. Kagome sighed, and went over to Inuyasha, Miroku following her.
"What about us?"
"Attention once again all staff and Personnel. The Inuyasha show has successfully been moved up an hour later. That is all."
Kagome twitched, whipping her head to glare at the loud speakers.
"THAT'S IT! LET'S KILL THEM!" she yelled, racing down the hallway. Everyone ran after her but then they all collided into...
"EEk!" Everyone fell backwards as they looked too see a man with orange hair in traditional kimono shirt and pants, a girl with dark bluish hair wearing a kimono, and a young kid.
"Who the heck are you?" Yusuke asked, standing up. The man laughed nervously, as one of the guys stepped forward
"WE'RE FROM THE SHOW RUROUNI KENSHIN, AND WE'RE HERE TO BEAT THE @#$* OUT OF CARTOON NETWORKS TOONAMI!" He declared. Botan eeked.
"Wait a minute, you don't curse on the TV show!" She declared. Kagome nodded, looking at them curiously. The woman had a vein pop.
"That's because those idiots decided his profanity wasn't 'child friendly' enough for toonami!" She said in a dark voice. the orange haired man sweat dropped, turning to them.
"They made our entire show child friendly, we don't like it we don't." Inuyasha stepped forward, unsheathing Tetsusaiga.
"Well, we're here to kill those losers from adult swim and Toonami, wanna come?"
"They took out all my profanity! all of it! can you imagine?" the guy was moaning now. Kagome nodded sympathetically, patting his shoulder.
"It's alright , I'm sure it must've been a traumatic experience for all of you."
"HOW THE HECK WOULD YOU KNOW!?" The kid was now mumbling to.
"And they didn't make me enough of a bad kid!" he declared. Everyone sweat dropped
But everyone stopped talking as they saw three of children walk past them. A brown haired girl was in the lead, next to another girl with long black hair and another boy with brown hair. flying behind him looked like what appeared to be a yellow stuffed animal.
"It's alright Syaoran, we'll get our show back on TV!" The girl said, trying to comfort him. The guy turned pinkish, before whipping his head around to avoid her look.
"NOT IF I DON'T KILL 'EM FIRST!" He declared.
"C'mon Sakura! Tomoya! We have to hurry before this place closes!" The stuffed animal acknowledged from behind them. Yusuke frowned, scratching the back of his head, and turning to everyone again.
"Let's get to that office and quick! before this place closes." He said.
"I bet this place is like a mad house when it's night" Inuyasha grumbled, stalking off down the hallway with kagome.
"We'll see you later then, indeed we will." Kenshin called, turning and walking down. Kagome frowned and turned around to face them.
"Do you always talk like that?" She asked. Kenshin sweat dropped.
"It's the plague of cartoon network it is." he said sadly, Kaoru frowned, and they continued down the hall way.