Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Warrior Talk Show

By Iseoie

( The credits come on and roll down the screen so fast you can't see them and then finally the name of the show "Talking With Warriors" appears on the screen)

Voice Over: Hello and welcome to "Talking With Warriors" with Your host Ted Bloggs

(Ted Bloggs walks in from behind the scences and sits in his chair)

TED:Hello, and welcome to Talking With Warriors. Today we have some special guests fom "Soul Calibur". Lets bring out our first guest.

( In comes Maxi swirling his Fatibaru around not noticing the wire he's about to trip over)

MAXI: Hey people (he trips over he wire and falls flat on his face)

MAXI: Ow!, i'm ok (he says getting up and makes his way to the chair)

TED: hello Maxi and welcome to the show

MAXI: Hi Ted (he says rubbing the back of his nose)

TED: So, Maxi what is it like being a warrior out for revenge?

MAXI: WEEEEELLLL It's very tough and you know i lost my brother and stupid Fig head Astaroth won't give me a break he's always there laughing in my face, with his world domination scheme.

(Maxi starts to cry)

TED: Ummmm...well thanks for that Maxi you ok?

MAXI: NO I'M NOT OK, I'M ALWAYS GETTING LAUGHED AT BY FIG HEAD AND NOW YOUR HERE ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS. (he gets his fatibaru and before he could hit Ted two big security men drag him off stage)

MAXI: I'LL GET YOU TED BLOGGS

TED: ummm....well let's bring on the next guest

( in walks Astaroth with his large axe, he sits in the seat and almost breaks it)

TED: Welcome to the show Astaroth how do you feel?

ASTAROTH: i feel like killing someone >:) (he grins looking at Ted) (he points his axe at ted and grins)

TED: SECURITY (He screams)

(four large security men come in, grab Astaroth and kick him out the door)

TED: THAT'S IT ONE MORE GUEST AND IF THEY TRY TO KILL ME I'LL QUIT

(in walks Sophitia looking calm relaxed and sweat as always)

SOPHITIA: Hi Fred

TED: Ummm....it's Ted

SOPHITIA: Oh sorry Fred

TED: IT'S TED >. TED: OH GET ON WITH THE INTERVIEW

(Ted calms down and reads his piece of paper)

TED: So Sophitia i understand you've just had a baby how does that feel?

SOPHITIA: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISSNESS LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!

TED: THAT'S IT END THE SHOW I QUIT!

Voice Over: Thanks for watching and tune in next time when Ted is'nt having a break down

(The ending credits roll past and the channel switched over to it's half an our of adverts)