Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

From Ninja to Monster

By Blue Wolf

Taki wandered in search of the demonic blade known as Soul Edge with her companion who happened to be Talim. She vowed to destroy the evil sword once and for all. She had met Talim within a village. She heard Talim mention Soul Edge and asked her to join her.
'' The wind will guide us to Soul Edge '' Talim smiled.
Taki was uncertain about that.
She wandered a little bit more in the forest until she saw metal on the ground.
'' Could this be a part of Soul Edge ? '' she inquired while lifting the object.
She screamed when the metal gave off evil energy which entered her body !
Talim used her elbow blades to knock the metal out of the ninja's hands, but she was too late. Taki was already gone. In her place stood a feminine creature wearing a ninja outfit ! The she demon' s mouth was hidden behind the red veil. Her dragon wings were visible. She now had long nails. Her eyes were now red.
Talim had to find a way to turn her friend back to normal. She slashed at the monster until it swatted her.
'' Taki ! '' she exclaimed.
Talim dodged the creature's long nails. She moved around the monster until she saw the metal that was on the ground. She brought her elbow blade down on the metal until it shattered.
She watched Taki slowly revert to her normal self and regain her soul.
'' What happened, Talim ? '' the ninja inquired.
Talim smiled.
'' It's a long story '' she stated.
'' You can tell it while we seek Soul Edge '' Taki said.
Talim nodded as she proceeded to tell Taki of how Soul Edge had stolen her soul....

THE END