Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

A Funeral For Jessie

By Blue Wolf

James and Meowth stood at the coffin of Jessie one evening. They allowed their tears to drop on her face.
They recalled when the '' blasting off '' had killed her.
James remembered trying to save her while she was drowning in a lake.
He was alert when he heard someone approach him. He gasped.
'' Boss ?! ''
His employer stood dressed in a black suit without Persian with him. He approached the coffin and touched Jessie's face.
'' How could you ?! How could you kill her ? You knew that the missions to capture pokemon were dangerous ! '' James exclaimed.
His boss never turned his head.
'' If you blast off, it's your own fault '' he whispered.
He kissed Jessie's silent face.
'' Why are you here ? '' Meowth inquired.
Giovanni sighed.
'' Now she will be able to join her mother in the afterlife. I wish for their happiness together. ''
'' What are you talking about ? ''
'' My mother was the Team Rocket boss before me. Jessie's mother, Miyamoto, worked for her. My mother sent Miyamoto to search for a rare pokemon in the mountains. Miyamoto never returned to Team Rocket '' Giovanni explained.
James and Meowth remained silent. They thought they saw a tear leave one of the eyes of their boss.

THE END