Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Death of A Daughter

By Blue Wolf

Raphael Sorel smiled as he watched his little daughter explore outside their French home. It made him happy to see her explore the world. He knew that she was miserable due to her life as a peasant.
He glanced at her looking at something on the ground. He saw her lift the object before he heard her scream.
He ran over to her, but he was too late for she was already dead.
He discovered that the object she had touched was metal from the demonic blade called Soul Edge ! He had heard about this evil sword from various peasants.
He held her charred body as tears exited his eyes. He kissed his daughter's face as he vowed to find Soul Edge and destroy it.
He set her down and set out on his journey with his fencing sword in his hand.
Raphael had made sure to bury the child before his departure.
He wandered for quite a distance before he saw the evil sword itself in the ground !
'' YOU ! YOU' RE THE CAUSE OF MY DAUGHTER'S DEATH ! I WILL WIPE YOU OUT OF EXISTANCE ! '' he declared.
Raphael pointed the rapier at the sword and slashed at it. He gasped when he saw that it could not hurt the evil blade.
Tears of anger ran down his face.
Raphael grabbed the sword's handle while thinking about casting it into a faraway location. He felt evil energy enter his body. He felt himself going insane.
When the ordeal was over, Raphael laughed in a cruel tone for his soul had already been claimed by Soul Edge.

THE END