Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Wufei's Love

Back to the Fanfics if you need.

*Wanring:Lemon! 3x5!



I do not own Gundam Wing, or the boys. It would be cool if I did though.

It was after colony 196; Wufei started to notice his feelings of the loss of his wife softening because of one person. No one would have believed that Wufei would be with him. He just started to notice himself getting more and more attracted to him as time went by. Wufei was working on Altron late one night. He was fixing the damages from the last war. He assumed he was the only one working that late. Then he heard footsteps behind him. He took out his sword and whirled around in a blink of an eye. It was Trowa! Wufei had his sword pointed at him just in case. The uni-banged boy stared and started to talk. gItfs okay Wufei, itfs just me.h Wufei put away his sword. gWhat are you doing up so late Barton?h gI was working on Heavyarms, and I saw I light over here and came to see who else was up.h Wufei just went back to his Gundam. gWould you like me to help you repair Altron?h gNo thanks. I donft need your help. Plus, you need your sleep.h Wufei said coldly. Trowa just shrugged and went back. After the footsteps went away, Wufei started thinking about how cold he was to Trowa. He was sorry. He wanted to become more likable. He regretted that he was like this because he could not forget his wife and the guilt of letting her die. He could not sleep that night either.
Next morning, Wufei went to the kitchen hoping to find Trowa and apologize to him. He was the table drinking his coffee and reading the paper. He looked up to see Wufei. Wufei was glad he was in the kitchen so he could get this over with. He went and sat down next to Trowa. He first began with a friendly good morning. Trowa just nodded his head without looking at him. It was kind of embarrassing to say it in front of everybody, even though none of them were looking at him. They were all doing their own thing. Quatra was making scrambled eggs and Duo was sitting on Heerofs lap and both were reading the comic section. Wufei got up the nerve and said it. gBarton, I mean, Trowa, Ifm sorry about last night. I was being cold to you for no reason. Please forgive me.h Trowa finally looked up and smiled and replied, gOf course. Everybody is cranky sometimes.h Wufei was relived that Trowa wasnft mad. He really wanted to be friends with Trowa. Duo had been listening to their conversation and said, gOh my god! Wufei has a new boyfriend!h Wufei turned really red and shouted, gNo I donft! Itfs not like that!h Duo started laughing from the reaction he got. Quatra turned around and asked Trowa frightfully, gItfs not true right Trowa. Your not going to break up with me are you?h Quatra and Trowa had been together before Duo and Heero were. gOh shut up Winner boy! Itfs not like that!h gQuatrafs going to lose Trowa!h Sang Duo. gShut up Maxwell! Heero stop him before Winner boy starts crying!h Wufei said to Heero who was trying to read the comics. Trowa had been silent. Wufei just stomped out of the room. He went to his room and flopped down on his bed and started to hug his pillow. His face was red for no reason. He wasnft like that, he didnft like men. Wufei stayed in his room for a couple of hours thinking. He tried to think of something positive to try to get the thought of that he was gay out of his mind. Then he drifted to the thought of how he felt when Trowa smiled at him. It felt nice and warm. Kind of like he was getting closer to Trowa. No, no, no, thought Wufei, I canft. He dug his face into his pillow. He finally lifted his face from the pillow to take a breath. It was no use just lying here; I must go fix Altron. Wufei thought of that idea and went where his Gundam was.
He started to fix it when he heard footsteps. He didnft bother turning around, he knew who it was. gWhat do you want Trowa?h Mumbled Wufei with his back turned in case he started to blush again. gI finished Heavyarms and I thought you might want some help.h Wufei heard those word and he broke off a piece he took all day to fix yesterday. gDamn it!h Wufei yelled throwing the monkey wrench on the ground. gWhatfs wrong Wufei?!h Trowa came over to Wufei who had his head between his knees with disappointment. gI spent all day yesterday fixing that piece and now I broke it! Ifm too frustrated to fix it now. Plus I probably canft fix it anyway.h Wufei complained to Trowa with his head down. gDonft be so negative Wufei, you can fix it.h Trowa comforted Wufei, and put a hand on his shoulder. The warm touch of his hand on Wufeifs bare skin ran through out his body. gTell you what, Ifll fix it for you.h Trowa went and got the piece and started fixing it before Wufei could say anything. gWhat?!h Wufei shouted and jerked his head up. He saw Trowa easily fixing the part. He was done in 20 minutes. Wufei was up on his feet and was watching Trowa as he finished. Wufei was amazed at Trowafs skill. gHow did you do that?h Asked Wufei eager to know. gI had some of those parts to fix on Heavyarms so I learned it.h
The two of them were together all day fixing Altron discussing this and that. It went a lot faster with two people than one. Wufei really thought they got something done, and he felt closer to Trowa. In the afternoon, Altron was all finished. Trowa and Wufei were looking at their work. gIt looks nicer than before. Thank you Trowa.h Hen turned to Trowa to shake his hand. gMy pleasure.h They shook hands and went back to their quarters. That night Wufei was thinking, thinking about Trowa. He felt all warm inside when he thought about Trowa smiling to him. He felt his face get all hot. gWhat are you thinking Wufei!h He scolded himself for thinking such things. From the other room he heard Duo and Heero fucking each other. gDuo.h Moaned Heero. gHarder Heero harder! More!!h Screamed Duo. They were always so noisy. Wufei then had the thought of him and Trowa fucking together came into his head. gNo! I will not!h Thought Wufei. He tried hard to get that thought out of his head, but he couldnft. He knew he shouldnft, but deep down inside he really wished it would happen. He wanted to be loved too. He wanted to be happy, and make someone else happy.
Meanwhile, Quatra and Trowa were trying to have sex. Quatra tried hard to pleasure Trowa, but he wasnft going anywhere. He tried everything that usually turned Trowa on. He talked dirty, he rubbed Trowafs penis, he masturbated in front of Trowa, and he even did oral, but nothing worked. Trowa just wasnft in the mood. gIfm sorry Quatra, Ifm just too tired.h gNo, thatfs okay. I shouldnft try to force you.h They both sighed. gCan I ask one favor before we go to bed Trowa?h Quatra asked smiling. gItfs the least I can do.h gCan you oral me?h Trowa just said nothing and bent toward Quatrafs penis. Quatra quickly positioned himself. Trowa grabbed his penis and started fiercely licking it. He started at the stick part and went and lightly sucked on Quatrafs balls. Quatra shuddered and shook his head wildly with pleasure. Trowa then slowly started putting it in his mouth with his tongue. He made his mouth the shape of a circle and started bobbing his head up and down. He gradually sped up. Quatra could not hold it any longer. He bucked and then shot out his insides in Trowafs mouth. It was an overdose and Trowa took many gulps to swallow it all. After he was done, Quatra seemed to be satisfied. They held hands and Quatra fell asleep. Trowa, however, did not sleep. He too, was thinking about Wufei.
The next morning when Wufei came into the kitchen, Trowa was reading his newspaper and enjoying his coffee. However, today he looked up and gave Wufei a warm glance. Wufei saw him and got a little red. He decided to go get a little exercise before he ate. He went outside and started to jog around the block. He was building up his appetite. Actually, he was trying to get the picture of Trowafs glance out of his head. After he was done, he went back to the kitchen to make some toast. He went in there and Trowa was still there. It was hard to believe. It had to have been at least 20 minutes since he was last in there. It was like Trowa was waiting for him. He went and got out the bread and was cutting it, when Trowa silently got up. He went and put his arms around Wufei. Wufei dropped the bread knife in surprise. gWufeicIcIch He seemed like he couldnft get the words out. Wufei was still in shock. Trowa just unhooked his arms and left. Wufei then recovered from his shock. He just shook his head and went back to his breakfast. He sat down to enjoy his well-deserved toast when Quatra burst through the kitchen with tears in his eyes. Wufei quickly stopped him. gWhatfs wrong now Winner boy? Did Trowa dump you or something?h Quatra sobbed loudly and replied, gHe did! Trowa broke up with me!h gWhat?!h Shouted Wufei surprised and dropped his toast. gYes, he said he found someone else!h He said that and the Arabian boy ran off before Wufei could question him any further. Then after he had left, Wufei turned to pick up his toast when he saw Trowa at the doorway. gSo you heard,h Mumbled Trowa. Wufei nodded his head. gWhy did you do that to the poor guy? He thought you lo-cared for him.h Wufei couldnft bring himself to say gloveh. He hadnft been able to say that word for a long time. gBecause I found someone else I have greater feelings for. I donft want to make Quatra stay for me and know I donft love him.h gBut who is it? Therefs no one else for you to be with but him.h gYoufre wrong Wufei, therefs you.h Wufei couldnft believe his ears! He couldnft stand. His knees bucked and he fell to the ground.
Trowa caught him and slowly lowered him to the ground. gI donft know if you have the same feeling as I do Wufei, but I just wanted you to know.h Trowa started to leave a little disappointed. gI donft mind.h Replied Wufei. He was still a little shocked, but he didnft. gI wanted someone to love too, butcIch Wufei just couldnft finish his sentence. He felt tears coming to his eyes. He hadnft felt like this in a long time. Not since she died. Trowa came over and hugged Wufei on the ground. Trowa hugged him tightly, as if he would run away and he would never be able to catch him. Wufei couldnft hold his tears any longer. They started to silently roll down his cheeks. He couldnft stop them. Trowa spoke softly to him, comforting him. gItfs all right. Youfre not alone any more. Ifm here for you now.h He said that and kissed Wufeifs ear. Wufei got very red to his ears. gTrowa,h He said shakily, gCan we go to my room or something? I donft like it here.h Trowa understood and got up to leave, but Wufei couldnft get up. He was still weak. Trowa just gathered him into his warm hands and carried him to his room.
He softly put him down on the bed. Trowa made Wufei as comfortable as possible so he would recover quicker. Wufei just lied there watching him care for him. He wished he wasnft so cold to him before. Trowa then bent over and kissed him on the forehead. Wufei got red. He wasnft used to the greeting and affection from Trowa. He felt the warmth of Trowafs lips still on his forehead. Then Trowa came and sat down on the bed. He put his hand on Wufeifs cheek. gItfs all right if you want to take it slowly. I donft mind.h Wufei looked at him with watery eyes. He wanted to cry again. Trowa stroked his hair and whispered, gShh, itfs all right love.h Wufei tried hard to keep back his tears. He held up his arms in the gesture of a hug. Trowa understood and hugged him. Wufei dug his face into Trowafs chest. They were like that for a long time.
Trowa called Wufeifs name when his breathing was back to normal and he wasnft crying anymore. Wufei slowly lifted his face until their eyes met. Trowa leaned forward to kiss him. Their lips touched and there was certain warmth. Trowa pressed his tongue on Wufeifs lips and force his mouth open. He slid his tongue into Wufeifs warm wet mouth. He licked the walls and massaged Wufeifs tongue with his. Wufei let out a moan of pleasure. Trowa then moved his tongue deeper into the mouth. They twisted and turned each otherfs tongues until they were out of breath. They both lay on the bed still holding each other and breathing heavily. Then Wufei panted, gThat gasp felt so good.h Trowa just smiled. Trowa then grabbed Wufei and turned over so Wufei was on top of him. Wufei jumped a little from surprise. After they were breathing regularly, Trowa asked Wufei a question. gSo Wufei, are you still a virgin?h Wufei got all red at the question. gYescI still am a virgin.h Trowa said the most unexpected thing ever, gIf you want Ifll show you what itfs like tonight.h Wufeifs jaw dropped. gBut for now, why donftf we take a nap.h gYoucyou mean wefre going to do it tonight?h gAre you scared?h Wufei nodded. gDonft worry love, Ifll make it the most pleasurable thing you have ever done.h Wufei seemed to have been comforted by that and he came to snuggle. They both snuggled to sleep.
That evening, no one saw Quatra. They figured he must have gone to his own house or somewhere else. They ordered pizza. Trowa sat across the table from Wufei. Heero and Duo were feeding each other pepperonis. Trowa ripped the crust off his pizza and put it in and out of his mouth like as if he was doing oral. Wufei saw him and almost spewed his drink.
That night, in Wufeifs room, Trowa was creating pleasure to Wufei. He first kissed him. Then he moved down and kissed Wufeifs neck applying gentile suction as he did so. He slid his hands up Wufeifs sides pulling his shirt off. He quickly stripped off his shirt as well. Wufei admired Trowafs body and imagined what his penis would look like. Trowa then took one nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers. He licked it in circles and he squeezed the other one. Wufei cried out in pleasure. gOh my god! Trowa!h Wufei threw back his head as Trowa moved down his body while licking it. He reached for Wufeifs penis and started massaging it. It was already hard from the pleasure Trowa had given him. Wufei shuddered from Trowafs hands touching him in his sensitive spot. Wufei slowly closed his eyes. Trowa then put the hardened cock in his mouth. He licked it like crazy. Wufei let out a loud moan, gOh, Trowa!h He thrashed his head wildly and cried out. Trowa stopped his movement for a moment and asked, gArenft you afraid that Heero and Duo will hear you?h Wufei shook his head. gNo, because I know theyfre too busy with themselves.h Just then they heard a loud moan of Heerofs name from Duo. Theyfre always so loud! Trowa just went back to his licking. Wufei thrashed his head and bucked his hips. He grabbed Trowafs hair and cried out, gTrowa Ifm going,h he didnft finish his sentence to tell that he couldnft hold his insides any longer and that he was going to burst. Trowa knew this but he kept going. Wufei held Trowafs hair tighter and cried out. His insides shot out and into Trowafs mouth.
Wufei panted wildly and went limp. Trowa licked up all of Wufeifs liquid. Wufei slightly opened his eyes and said, gThat, gasp, felt so good.h Trowa smiled. He got up and went over to get a tube from his pants. gWhatfs that?h Asked Wufei curiously. Trowa smiled an evil smile. gItfs to loosen you up so I can fit inside.h He poured the contents out onto his fingers. gYoufre not going to,h gOh yes I am.h Wufei had a horrified face on. gItfs all right. It wonft hurt. Just relax and loosen up.h Trowa went to the bed. He opened Wufeifs legs up so he could see the entrance. Wufei was a little embarrassed at his pose, but he watched curiously. Trowa first started to put one finger in. Wufei opened his eyes wide. gItfs going to be all right. Trust me.h Trowa tried to comfort him as much as he could. Wufei got tense and he forced Trowafs finger out. gWufei, please trust me. It wonft hurt. I wouldnft want to hurt you. I love you.h Wufei loosened again. Trowa put his finger in once again. Wufei closed his eyes tightly. But no pain came. He slowly opened his eyes. The finger soon became two. Wufei closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. Trowafs fingers gave pleasure to Wufei. He trashed his head.
When Trowa was done stretching Wufei, he took himself and started putting it into Wufei. Wufei opened his eyes and looked horrified. gItfs all right. I stretched you enough to fit me.h Wufei closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Trowa then started to move his hips wildly. Wufei cried out in pleasure. He did not stop until he shot out his insides inside Wufei and Wufei shoots his insides out onto their stomachs. After they were done, Trowa said to Wufei while holding hands, gWufei, suki da yo.h gNo, thatfs not enough. I want more.h Replied Wufei like a little child. Trowa chuckled at the remark. gFine then, ai shiteru Wufei.h Trowa kissed him. There was a long pause and Wufei replied, gMe too.h

This is a very sweet fic. They belong to each other. Oh, and they eventually found out and Quatra did come back.