Author: Finally! The new saga is up and running! Sorry I took so long guys. You might not understand what’s going on at first but believe me, everything will be explained. You just have to read and wait.

 

 

Dragonball Z Lives On:

The Lidal Saga

 

 

Prologue

 

A battle is raging

It is a struggle that will decide the fate

Of all the good that live on this world

And of all the bad as well.

 

 

It was a battlefield far from Earth, on a distant planet. Most of the warriors were familiar. But a few of them were not. And they were battling what looked to be a demon. Watching from afar was the demon’s sister, cackling in mirth at the fact her brother was winning. When one particular tall, green warrior was badly wounded, the pace of the fight changed. It was just between the demon and a young, peculiarly strong warrior, who looked pretty similar to the one that was wounded.

 

 

The strongest has taken the victory

But at the greatest of costs

And while the warriors are mourning

Evil makes a desperate attempt at a devious overturn.

 

 

The demon was gone. The people of this planet were now safe from its evil reign. But the young warrior had lost his life as well. Kneeling over his body, a young woman who also looked like him, the grief she felt too great for tears. Too late the warriors remembered the demon’s sister. In a tongue unknown to them, she called forth an enormous portal. Yelling a threat that left them all reeling in shock, she leapt into the portal, disappearing from sight.

 

 

A vision fills my eyes

And I know my destiny is calling

With one last glance at the ones I love

I take the leap to save them.

 

 

Looking at the swirling portal, the young woman felt images of another time and place flash through her mind. And she knew what she had to do. Standing, she hurried towards the portal, lest it should close abruptly. A small white dragon followed closely after. A voice shouted her name behind her. Turning, she saw it had been one of her companions, a lavender haired warrior. He ran towards her, determination and just a little fear showing on his face. "No! Don’t do it!"

She looked back at him with calm resignation. "I have to."

With that statement, she leapt into the portal and it closed right after her and the white dragon. The lavender haired warrior stopped just short of where it had been, a look of shock, fear, grief, and something else that only someone who had experienced the emotion themselves could have identified.

 

 

A tunnel of light whirls around me

Pain so intense I can barely breath

I know what I must do

But will I be in time?

 

 


Go to Next Chapter
Return to THE LIDAL SAGA