Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!


In a highly annoying sub-dimension that refuses to double space it's writing...



...There was a little old lady and a little old man- hey that's not a little old lady! that's Tien in a miniskirt!- that's a little old lady, now be quiet or I'll use your guts to lace my boots! Now where was I? Oh yes, they lived together in a little old house, and they were very lonely. One day, the little old lady decided to make a Saiyan out of stuff she found in the dryer. She gave him two tarnished studs for eyes, some torn spandex for armour, and a funky brillo pad for hair,(they keep strange things in their pockets, neh?). Then she put him in the oven to bake. After about an hour, a horrible stench began to waft from the oven and, with a crash, a horrible little goblin hopped out. Vegeta: HEY IM NO GOBLIN!! Okay, a nasty little garden gnome Vegeta: NO, NO, NO! IM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!! Bless his dillusional little heart, the PRINCE of the underwear gnomes. He stole Tien's undergarments, ki blasted the little old man, and ran from their house chanting: "IM NOT AN UNDERWEAR GNOME!! HAAAAAAHHHH!!" Tien: Chaotzu, are you alright? Chaotzu: Been better. Now what did I tell you about cooking up strange little creatures to keep us company? Tien: Um, it's easier to call an escort service? Chaotzu: Right, but first, you've been bad, you need a spanking! Ugly Vegeta Man : Aren't you guys gonna chase me? Tien: No, your ugly. Ugly Vegeta Man: BIG BANG ATTACK! Tien and Chaotzu are vaporized by the attack, The Ugly Vegeta Man preens for a moment, then giggling like a little girl runs away. He ran and ran and ran until he met a "cow" eating grass in a field. The "cow" is so busy chewing her cud that she accidently steps on the Ugly Vegeta Man. "Cow": Eww, I stepped in saiyan. The Ugly Vegeta Man sqeeks pathetically from under the "cows" hooves, "Piccolo, get your lard ass off of my head!" Pi'cow'lo: Oh, hey Vegeta. Wassup? Ugly Vegeta Man: Not much, havin' a bud, watching the game. Pi'cow'lo: True, true. Hey you know excessive consupmtion of alcholic beverages causes shrinkage of the testacles. Ugly Vegeta man, as he's downing his beer: Prove it!

(Spacing in the form of a dimensional anomolie)

Pi'cow'lo: Well I am a girl cow. Ugly Vegeta Man: That's fucked up Pi'cow'lo: yep, hey aren't you gonna do your gingerbread man bit? I'd like to finish chewing my cud. Ugly Vegeta Man: Ica Ica Ica Kaboing Kaboi-oi-oing! Pi'cow'lo: Say What? Ugly Vegeta Man: Oh just die! Oh dear, The Ugly Vegeta Man seems to have blasted someone else straight to the nether regions of hell. What a pity. Ugly Vegeta Man: Can I run run run yet? Yeah, get it over with. Ugly Vegeta Man: Eee hee hee, I snatched Tien's panties and Ki blasted the old man, I roasted toasted the "cow" and I can kill you I can! No one can beat me I'm The Ugly Vegeta Man!! Wow, that was touching, I could feel it in the depths of my bowels. Up, there he goes, away he ran, you can't catch him, he's The Ugly Vegeta Man. Who would want to? Ugly Vegeta Man: I heard that! Uh, anyway The Ugly Vegeta Man ran and ran and ran, until he met some kids playing on a playground. Cute Kid #1: Hey what's that? Cute Kid #2: It sure is ugly. Cute Kid #3: Let's poke it with a stick! Ugly Vegeta Man: Poke me and you die! Cute Kid #2: Maybe we shouldn't. Cute kid #1: It would be very rude. Cute Kid #3: Yeah, let's hit him with a hammer instead! Kids: Yea! Ugly Vegeta Man: eek! Final flash! The children whip a huge hammer from out of nowhere and try to smash The Ugly Vegeta Man, while he frantically tries to blast the little nippers into smitheriens. Ha ha ha, isn't that cute? I wish I had ten more just like 'em. Kids: AUGH! Ugly Vegeta Man: Got ya', you little mutants! I'm gonna do the run thing now, I love it sooo much! Suddenly from out of the sky fell a narwhale! SPLAT!, went the The Ugly Vegeta Man! With his life fading away, The Ugly Vegeta Man uses his last breathe to gasp,"Why?".

'Cause your boring and stupid, and you
wear spandex! Everybody do the rubber duck! Do the
duck rubber duck duck rubber duck rubber duck
rubber duck duck duck rubber duck duck rubber duck
duck rubber duck duck duck rubber duck rubber duck
duck!