A battle and love
A battle and love

By: Gokuspanny

It was mid June and Pan was in the TIME CHAMBER trying to succeed what her father, grandfather, and uncle had accomplished. Suddenly she heard a loud blast from the endless void. It was Trunks who had been helping her with his father, Vagieta. Trunks and Vagieta are SUPER SAYIANS like many in Pan’s family, but they were far too strong for her so she trained by herself.

Pan went to where the blast was and found Trunks panting. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Fine, just fine!" he answered, annoyed with the question.

"Just asking! SORRY."

As Pan slowly started to walk away she thought, 'How could I like someone that is so cold-hearted to me?' Then she noticed that Trunks was bleeding from his left arm. She walked up to him, took the orange bandana from her hair and tied it to his arm.

"You should take better care of yourself."

Trunks look at her, puzzled, and said, "You’re the one who should take that advice." He scanned her up and down, noticing the bruises she had received while training.

Just then Vagieta appeared. "You are hopeless in your attempt to become a SUPER SAYIAN, you brat!" Vagieta smirked, "You aren't even worthy of the name, you are so weak!" Just then Pan’s heart raced in rage and she attacked Trunks’ father with a punch in the stomach. He was breathless as Pan ran away trying not to cry (SHE HAD NEVER CRIED BEFORE). Trunks yelled out after her, "Pan, wait he didn't mean..." then he noticed that her dark black hair and eyes had transformed into bright golden hair and sky blue eyes.

She did it!

Trunks looked at his father who was trying to breathe. Vagieta had not seen Pan change, but as soon as he did, he caught his breath and froze in amazement. They ran after her to find her unconscious on the ground. Finally, it was time to leave the chamber.

It took them 7 years in the chamber (only 7 days outside of the chamber). As Trunks lifted the sleeping tomboy Vagieta opened the door to the outside. The Sons (Pan’s family), the Briefs (Trunks' family) and the rest of the Z fighters were outside waiting for them to step out from the bright light. As Trunks placed Pan on the ground everyone ran to her. The Son family was crying out, wanting to know if she would be all right. Gohan looked up and yelled, "What did you do to her? She's covered with bruises."

Trunks replied, "Stop yelling at me! We didn't do anything. She trained herself and thanks to her reaction to one of my father’s smart-ass remarks she became SUPER SAYIAN 2!"

Everyone gasped. Goku replied, "She did it on her own but how she is only 8!"

"Really, I thought that she was younger. She looks a lot smaller. I mean, she’s too little to be 8."

At those words Pan shot up and yelled with fire in her eyes, "Never call me little you JERK. I am not little." She turned SSJ2 again and started to attack. Then she stopped and started to fall but Trunks caught her. Then, he remembered he had her bandana. He took it off and started to wipe the dirt from her face, thinking, 'she is so pretty when she's asleep, but when she's awake she gets mad so easily. That makes her even prettier.'

Two days later she awoke from a nightmare to find her family and friends asleep on her bedroom floor. She looked around to find Piccilo in the doorway. Piccilo started to walk over to her and asked, "Do you like him?"

"What?!" she replied.

"I said do you like him?"

"Who, Trunks?!"

"Yes"

"Since when are you concerned about my non-existent love life?!"

"Since I saw you look at him with those puppy eyes"

"That easy huh?"

"Yep, but, Pan, don't be surprised if he likes you, too," he finished as he walked out of the room.

Just then, the whole gang woke to find Pan with a puzzled look on her face. "Good morning," Yamcha whispered.

Vagieta (SUPRISINGLY) said, "You give a good punch there, Pan!"

Pan was surprised, "Thanks, I think. Hey, you remembered my name for once.” He always called her brat before! She started to giggle when she felt the same power level in her dream that she felt now. She ran to her window and saw a figure and went pale. She thought that it was just Piccilo at first, but this figure was too strong to be Piccilo, and he was just out side her room. Goku, Gohan, and Goten went over to see if she was all right. "Pan, is there something on your mind?" asked Goten.

"Huh, oh ah, no nothing. Just glad to be home!" She smiled, weakly and asked, "Can we eat now??"

Pans mother brought some food to her room and as Pan was stuffing her face Killian asked, "Hey, Pan how come your so hungry all of a sudden?” Even though Pan has Sayian blood, she didn't eat much. “Beside the fact that you are related to Goku and Gohan?!"

"Well, Krillin there are two reasons. First, I was never really hungry before and, second, by the time I had finished making dinner, certain Sayians that shall stay nameless ate it all before I got to eat!!!!"

Everyone started to laugh except for the two blushing Sayians, Trunks and Vagieta. Just then Vagieta remembered that Pan had become pale when she looked out the window.

"Pan, there has to be some other reason you were at the window because you went pale when you did so. Spill it!"

Pan shivered and started to explain. "Well, yes, there is another reason. It started in the TIME CHAMBER. You see, the whole time in there I was having these dreams. There was this guy with blonde hair who was attacking everyone. At some point I was the only one left, but, then everything went dark and it was over." Pan shivered as she spoke. Then Pan found herself starting to cry. She wanted to get out of there. "Hey, guys, you think I can have some time alone?"

"Okay, sure thing. We'll be downstairs," whispered Yamcha.

"Thanks,” she said.

"No prob," said Tien. As everyone left she could hear her mother crying with her grandmother. And, as soon as everyone was gone, she crawled up on her bed and put her face in her pillow, thinking of what Piccilo had said, 'He might like you, too.'

At that moment she snapped. She ran downstairs into her father’s arms, crying, and whispered in a desperate voice, "We need to start training."

Everyone started to cheer. They knew their Panny was feeling better and that she was serious. Pan raced back to her room and wiped the tears from her eyes. She grabbed her blue jeans, her red shirt, her backpack and her bandana and she jumped over the railing.

"I'm ready," she said. Her whole family started to give her hugs, yelling, "That’s our Panny!!!!!!"

Then, finally, it was time to go, the Son family going to the forest and the Briefs going to the Caps. Corp. Still, though Pan was strong, she tried to train herself. But her family would not let her. They all pitched in to help Pan become stronger. Seven years passed.

One day everyone gathered together in the mountains all but one. "Gohan, where is Pan?" asked Piccilo.

"She is still training. Lets go get her!!!!!" replied Gohan.

They all went to where the Son family had been training and found Pan using a rock for a punching bag. The first thing they noticed was how much more graceful she had become. She was wearing a red velvet outfit. The skirt had a large slit to make it easier to fight and the top had one thin strap.

"She’s gotten a lot stronger," said Goku in a low whisper so he would not startle his granddaughter.

"Hey, Pan, the guys are here," cried Goten and then Goku slapped him on the head. Pan turned around and ran over and said, "Hey, guys, you have changed very little, although you do look stronger."

"Yeah, but you have. You have gotten taller. And, did you grow your hair out?!" asked Yamcha.

"Yeah, I did," she replied. "So, where is Vagieta?"

"He's on his way!" replied Trunks. "But, hey, how old are you now, so I won't get a new buzz cut from head to toe!!!???"

"Very funny. I am 15. You?"

"17 going on 50," yelled a voice from the air. It was Bulma on Vagietas shoulders. "Hey, guys, have you gotten stronger?"

Vagieta called out, "Pan, what level have you gotten to and where are we going to meet this guy?"

"Well, Vagieta, I made it to SSJ10. I'm now stronger than my dad and granddad(she had always kinda been stronger then her uncle when she wanted to be), and we are going to see him around CENTALak2 in the mountains. LETS GO!"

When they arrived everyone else landed on a cliff, but Pan flew higher. "What's up, Pan?" yelled Tien.

I didn't think you would show up" whispered the person next to Pan.

"With the visions you sent me it would have been hard not to come," she replied.

"Pan, how do you know that guy?" asked Trunks. "Wait, that’s him. That’s the guy that Pan told us about," yelled Goku in shock.

"You are right. It is him, granddaddy."

"Hello, my name is Zargeta. She knows me because I sent her those dreams to tell her of me. I wanted her to tell you about me so that when the time came I would have a good fight with each of you," the tall, blonde-haired man said. "Are you ready to fight?"

"Yes, I am. Are you? Who will go first?"

"Well, I plan to go from weakest to strongest. We will fight to the death or until one gives up," Zargeta responded.

"I don't want to fight!!" whined Krillian.

"Well, the weaker you are the sooner it will be over for you!!"

"How will we tell who is weakest?" asked Piccilo.

"Here, just put your finger on this," said Zargeta. Just then a tablet appeared in front of them and every one did as Zargeta said. When they did so, their power levels appeared in a line (from weakest to strongest):

Krillian-500
Yamcha-530
Tien-600
Vagieta-2080
Trunks-2593
Goten-2754
Goku-3023
Gohan-4091
Pan-90042

"Sorry, Krillian, but it looks like you are up first," said Goten.

"Yea I was kinda hoping I would be!" said Krillian.

"Why?"

"Well, like he said, it will be over sooner"

As Zargeta landed Krillian started to fly toward him and got in to fighting stance. With a sigh he said "Ready."

Zargeta disappeared and reappeared behind Krillian and in two seconds Krillian had lost. Now it was Yamchas turn. He didn’t last much longer. In fact, everyone tried but failed, each one lasting longer than the one before, until, finally the only fighter left was Pan. Before she went to Zageta, she went around giving everyone Sensue Beans to help them regain their strength. As soon as they did she walked up to Zargeta and took her fighting stance.

"Are you ready, my dear Pan?"

Pan nodded. At that moment, Zargeta fired a power blast at her. Pan bent backwards dodging the blast. As the smoke cleared Pan appeared behind Zargeta and kicked him into the mountainside. As Zargeta crawled out of the crater he had just made, he smirked and asked, "Are we done with the warm up?”

Everyone was shocked. "IT WAS JUST A WARM UP?" Goku cried. Pan just smiled at Zargeta, wanting to battle.

As Pan got ready to fight she remembered the day that Piccilo told her that Trunks liked her. She went over to Trunks and whispered, "Trunks, I love you and I will love you forever." Then, she gave him a kiss before going back to face her enemy.

Trunks, still shocked at what had just happened, thought to himself, 'Pan, I love you too. No one knows except for Piccilo. I will love you forever.’ Trunks had planned to tell her once she had reached SUPER SAYIAN, but was too scared to. “Oh dear, Kami, what will happen now?'

Pan and Zargeta were starting to battle. At first, both opponents had the same amount of power, blocking a punch with a punch and a kick with a kick. But, as the battle got more intense Pan began to lose her energy with every punch, kick or energy blast. Trunks, seeing how Pan was weakening by the minute, made the decision to help. As Trunks started to fly to her he stopped Pan saying, in a little voice, "Trunks! No! I can fight my own battles."

Trunks, hearing her words, stopped were he was. As Pan stood to her feet she heard Zargeta say "Pan, you are such a weakling. I have watched all the Z fighters’ battles and all you have ever done is sit behind a rock, you little brat! Hahahahaha.'' He finished with a smirk, "You cowered. You never helped and, finally, when you get the chance you fail. You are so little. You are too little to help."

As Pan thought about what he was saying she thought, 'He is right. That’s what I was, a coward. But he is wrong about one thing. I AM NOT LITTLE!'

The fact that he called her a coward was not what made her mad. He called her little and with that comment her blood boiled.

"I AM NOT LITTLE, YOU FOOL!"

From the sideline Krillian was laughing, "You’re going to get it now, just like Vagieta and Trunks have so many times." Being called little was all it took. It made Pan so mad she went farther in power. She pushed herself to SSJ13!

"You are going to die here and now," cried Pan as she flew high to fire a power blast that she had made from powers of other blasts. It was made with the DISTRUKTO DISK and a SPIRIT BOMB. "ENDING ATTACK FIRE!" She cried.

As the attack hit Zargeta he knew he was defeated. He yelled, "I will be back and you will pay for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Soon nothing was left of the hideous monster. As Pan fell to the ground she whispered, "Finally, peace once again." Trunks caught her just before she hit the ground and laid her gently down. Everyone surrounded the first-time hero. She looked up and asked, "Hey, Piccilo, how did you know that Trunks likes me too?"

"Well, first of all, he told me. Second I am your best friend. I think I should know these things, don't you?!"

"Piccilo, you told her before I did. How could you?" Trunks yelled.

"Trunks, don't yell at him. It’s better that I at least found out sometime," Pan said.

As Trunks carried Pan back home he thought, 'Pan, you are right. It was better that Piccilo told you. If he hadn't, I probably would have gone my whole life with out you knowing my feelings."

THE END

Hi there my name is babypanny this is my 1 story there will be a part 2 hope you like it you can write to me at superchick74@home.com