Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Without You Part 3

I arrived a few minutes after the other girls. “Minna, where’s Chibiusa? I haven’t seen her since the party.”

“Uh... well, we dropped her off at Mamoru-san’s,” Sailor Jupiter said.

“There’s no time to discuss this,” Sailor Mars bit off. “We have a Droid to take care of!” “Right!”

I watched as the Droid drained the energy of some of the late night partiers. “Stop right there, Droid!” It looked up at me. There was something oddly familiar about this one. “I am the Pretty suited Soldier of Love and Justice. Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I shall punish you!”

“You!” it drawled looking straight at me. “You’re the one who killed my mother!” The Droid dropped the human and came after me.

“Supreme Thunder!”

“Crescent Beam!”

Venus and Jupiter’s attack hit him square on the chest, but that didn't stop it’s pursuit of me! “Minna, help me out here!” I screamed as it chased me.

“Burning Mandala!” Mars’ attack seemed to make it angrier. Go figure, she has that effect on people.

Before I could scream, the Droid grabbed my arm. “Sailor Moon!” the Senshi shouted.

“Ha! I have your pretty solider of love and justice,” the Droid said, mocking me. “I have take out my revenge on someone for my mother’s death!”

*Tuxedo Kamen, where are you? I guess he doesn’t love me...*

“Wh-what are you going to do with me?” I asked.

“Why I’m going to throw you, of course!”

I shrieked as the Droid tossed me into a tree. The last thing I saw were four very angry Senshi.

“Minna?” Mars said.

“HAI!”

“Mars Power!”

“Mercury Power!”

“Jupiter Power!”

“Venus Power!”

“SAILOR PLANET ATTACK!”

Just as the Droid disintegrated, Tuxedo Kamen showed up. “Where the hell were you?” I heard Jupiter ask.

“Sailor Jupiter, not now,” Venus said, putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “Sailor Moon needs us.” Mars nodded and headed to Mercury, who was kneeling over me.

“Fine,” Jupiter growled. “But this isn’t over yet, Masked Moron!”

~~~~~

“Usagi-chan, are you sure you’re all right?” Ami asked me.

“Ami-chan, for the hundredth time, I’m fine! I just wanna go home and get some sleep. Is that too much to ask?”

“Does your head hurt? Maybe we should take you to the hospital,” Minako suggested.

“Iie. I’ll be all right. Really.” I realized that I wasn’t going to convince these girls. “Fine, stay over. But, it’ll be you guys dealing with my dad in the morning, not me!”

Makoto sighed. “Okay, okay. We’ll drop you off at your house, minus us, and leave you in the care of Luna.”

I grinned. I got my way!

~~~~~

“Ne, Usagi-chan, daijobu?”

Yawning, I eyed her. “Luna, I wanna go to sleep. I’m too tired to stay awake!”

“You have to stay awake for 24 hours. What if you have a concussion?”

“Luna, I’m gonna fall asleep whether I should or not. Maybe that means I do have a contusion, or whatever you called it.”

“Usagi...” I looked up to see Chibiusa in the doorway. “I think that this second bump on the head might have made the first one worse.”

“Nani yo?” Luna asked. “What is she talking about, Usagi-chan?”

“Uh... well, you see...” I glared at Chibiusa then transferred it to Luna. “It wasn’t that big a deal. Besides, I’m fine! I didn’t have any problems with it.”

Chibiusa continued, not sensing that she totally messed the whole thing up. “Yes, you did. Remember, you clutched your head in pain and almost collapsed after you killed that Droid.” Unfortunately, that's when she realized she slipped. Putting a hand to her mouth, Chibiusa quickly, and wisely, left my room.

“Usagi-chan! How could you not tell anyone this? Especially when you could have been killed either one of those times.”

“Too bad I wasn’t,” I muttered.

“What was that?” Luna asked.

I hadn’t meant for her to hear me, but I guess she did. “What’s the point of living, Luna? He hates me. I’m a disgrace to him, my parents, my friends and Senshi, and I’m a disgrace to you. Everyone who’s still with me is staying out of a sense of loyalty. The girls believe that they have to protect their Princess. Well, why? The Princess isn’t complete without her Prince anyway, so why worry about her?

“And I’m not as smart as Shingo. He gets so much love and praise from my parents. I just don’t feel like I get enough. What is wrong with me?”

I sank to the floor and began to cry.

~~~~~

I went to the top of the stairs and listened to mama talk to the girls. “Gomen, but Usagi said she doesn’t feel like going out this afternoon. She’s been having dizzy spells and I’m really worried. Is she okay? Did something happen last night?”

“Tsukino-san, Usagi slipped on a patch of ice and hit her head,” Rei told her. “We thought she would have told you. Besides, she was fine last night after we dropped her off here.”

Mama put a hand to her head. “Oh, my poor baby. She never said anything this morning. I hope she doesn't have amnesia!”

“Don’t worry,” Ami jumped in. “She probably didn’t want to alarm you, that’s all.”

“You’re right, Ami-san. Arigatou. Thank you for taking care of Usagi. I will tell her you stopped by.”

“Sayonara, Tsukino-san.”

“Sayonara, girls.” Mama looked at me. “Usagi. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I don’t know, mama.”

“Get dressed, we’re going to the emergency room.”

“Demo, mama...”

“Usagi!”

“Hai.”

~~~~~

Well, here I am. Lying in a hospital bed. Luna was right, I do have a compulsion, or whatever. This is really boring. I wonder if Rei will bring any of her Manga for me to read. I hope she brings some new editions of Evangelion! Evangelion... the only Manga Mamo-chan reads. Tears sprang to my eyes once again.

“Usagi-chan!” Looking up, Minako came in with a movie, followed by Makoto with homebaked muffins, then Ami with textbooks, and Rei carrying a few Manga. “Ohayo! What did the doctor say was wrong with you?”

“He said I have a confusion, or something.”

Ami laughed. “That’s concussion, Usagi-chan.”

“Whatever. Mako-chan, some muffins if you please!”

~~~~~

As soon as the girls left, I felt slightly better. Slightly is an overstatement, I was down in the dumps. I was not excited about the new edition of Evangelion at all. The one thing I wanted wasn’t there.

“What did I do wrong, Mamo-chan?”

Sighing, I picked up the Manga. And remembered the words to an American song I heard once. “’You have to feel the pain when you lose the love you gave someone. I thought by now that time would take away these lonely tears. I hope you’re doing fine all alone, but where do I go from here?’”

“Mamo-chan, where do I go from here?”

The End.

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction