Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Tricks and Consequences Part 2

"Who's Sailor Moon?" Luna stared at her in shock.  "And why am I talking to a cat?"

"Please tell me you're joking."

"Who's joking, I've really never heard of Sailor Moon."

"You just don't remember?" Rei asked. "Look at your outfit."

Usagi looked at it.  "What am I wearing!?"

"How are we going to explain this one to her parents?" Makoto asked.

~~~~~

"Tsukino-san, how is Usagi-chan feeling?"

"Much better, Minako-san.  Her headache is gone.  The doctor doesn't know if the amnesia is permanent or not."

"May we see her?" Rei asked.

"Sure, go right on up."

"Arigatou," Makoto replied.

~~~~~

*You have to remember, Usagi-chan... That man will pay for this!* Luna thought to herself.

"Too bad you can't really talk, neko-chan. You could probably help me out here."  There was a knock at the door. "Come in."

"Ohayo, Usagi!" Rei said.  "Remember us?"

"Gomen, I don't."

"I'm Rei. This is Mako-chan, Minako-chan, and Ami-chan."

"And this is my cat Artemis. Our cats love to play together," Minako said with a smile. Luna and Artemis gave her a look when she said "play together".

"I wish I could remember something. It feels like my brains have been scrambled."

"Ne, would you like to come out for a walk?" Makoto asked.  "Maybe that could help jog your memory."

"All right."

~~~~~

"We've been walking for hours and my memories still aren't jogged," Usagi said with a sight.

Mamoru ran up to the girls.  "How are you feeling, Usagi?"

"Who are you?"

Mamoru was shocked since no one had informed him of the situation. "What happened?"

"Mamoru-san, Usagi-chan has amnesia," Ami replied.

"Nani? Oh, because of... The girls nodded and they all sat in silence.

Luna said to Artemis quietly, "Maybe we should have them transform in front of Usagi-chan.

"Do you think that's wise? What if she doesn't remember still? She'll know their identities."

"I don't think we have much of a choice."

Artemis nodded then tapped Minako's foot.

"We have to tell you who we are, who you are, Usagi-chan. Hopefully, it will help you to remember. Venus Star Power, Make Up!

"Don't be scared. Mars Star Power, Make Up!"

"We're here for you always... Jupiter Star Power, Make Up!"

"And forever! Mercury Star Power, Make Up!"

Usagi stared at them.  "We are the Sailor Senshi. We protect the world from evil. We fight with Sailor Moon, the Moon Princess Serenity!

"Usagi-chan, say, 'Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!'

Usagi jumped up at the talking cat  and shouted, "Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!

After she transformed to Sailor Moon, she noticedTuxedo Kamen.  "Who are you? What's going on?"

"Usagi-chan," Ami said, "you're Sailor Moon! No one knows but us. Do you remember anything?"

"What do I do to help?"

Luna jumped onto her shoulder.  "Think. Imagine in your mind what Sailor Moon would say and do."

"I am the pretty suited soldier of... of what?  Of love and justice...?"  The Senshi nodded.  "Sailor Moon!  In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!"

"Usagi-chan!"

"Usagi!  Welcome back!"

"Nani yo!  What happened?"

"Calm down, Sailor Moon, we'll explain everything," Jupiter said with a laugh.

~~~~~

"So, let me get this straight. I forgot who I was and you guys jogged my memories. Then how come I don't remember fighting that guy?"

"He's probably made sure you wouldn't remember what he told you. At least, not for a while," Artemis spoke up.

Usagi nodded. "Okay! Now, who wants an ice cream sundae!"

"We have a test in History tomorrow, Usagi-chan." Ami pointed out.

"Ew! Couldn't we just say I still have amnesia?"

"Oi..." everyone muttered.

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction