Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 Sailor Moon looked from Oni to Rainbow, then back at Oni. "You don't have to do this! I can heal you!" "Princess," Rainbow said, "you'll die if you do that and you know you can't give up the Ginzuishou. My life is not as important as the whole universe. Fight, Sailor Moon! For our universe!" With tears in her eyes, Sailor Moon nodded slowly. She hated doing this. No... she couldn't do it. Just like couldn't watch her friends be killed by the Kisinian Flower. "Oni, you will not get the Ginzuishou!" She exclaimed. "And you will NOT kill Rainbow Brite!" ************** The teleport placed Mercury, Jupiter, and Tuxedo Kamen about a ten minute walk from Oni's castle. "Not too bad, Mercury," Jupiter said with a grin. She smiled, glancing down at her computer. "The Ginzuishou and the Color Belt's energies are being combined." "Mercury," Tuxedo Kamen called. "Look up there." Light was pouring from one of the tall towers. Jupiter cracked her knuckles. "Lets get going! They'll need our help!" The three rushed over, Mercury being careful not to trip as she was using her computer to find a way into the castle. "There!" she said. "It's an underground tunnel that leads straight up to their cell." ************ "Noooo!" Oni cried. "If I can't have either, no one can! GUARD!" Sailor Moon watched as the guard lunged at Rainbow with his sword. Without thinking, she jumped in front of her, gasping as the sword sank into her stomach. "Princess!" Rainbow screamed. "Rainbow, take the Ginzuishou and defeat Oni," she whispered. "But... I can't!" Sailor Moon nodded. "You're the Senshi of Color and Light. You can." "I wouldn't know what to do," she replied. "You will." Rainbow Brite, took the Ginzuishou. There was sudden flash of memories and light. When the light dissipated, Sailor Rainbow stood before them. In her hand, she held a long red scepter with a rainbow on the end. She wielded it over head. "Rainbow Beam... Shower!" she cried. Oni sank to the floor, weak and scared. "Onegai, don't kill me! I didn't mean to do it, I was just jealous of my sister and everything she achieved! I want to be good again." Rainbow searched through the woman's mind and found her to be truthful. She smiled sadly. "Only one person can heal you fully." "Sailor Moon... Is-Is she all right?" Oni asked, rushing down the steps. Just then, Jupiter, Mercury, and Tuxedo Kamen appeared in the cell. Tuxedo Kamen immediately followed Oni down when he saw Sailor Moon lying in a pool of blood.