Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 Minako's eyes were wide as Starlite galloped swiftly on the rainbow. It was the most amazing sight she had ever seen. "Oh no!" Rainbow cried, breaking the other girl out of her reverie. "Nani? What is it, Rainbow?" Minako asked. "For some reason, the sun is setting earlier than it's supposed to! That's never good!" she explained. "My rainbow isn't taking any affect on the Earth either." Minako thought for a minute. "Would the Ginzuishou be able to help?" "Possibly, but who knows what could happen to Usagi-chan if she used so much power. We have to stop Princess Oni and save Spectra. Lets get back to Rainbow Land, Starlite. We need a plan!" "Right away, Rainbow!" *************** The Senshi and the Color Kids sat in front of the Color Castle, having a picnic lunch. Usagi was hardly touching any of the food in front of her and everyone was worried. "Usagi-chan," Ami said. "You have to eat something, you're going to need your strength." Mamoru picked up a roast beef sandwich, and handed it to her. She took it reluctantly. "Mako-chan made most of this for you, Usako. Please eat at least one." Usagi stared at the sandwich. It didn't even look good. Her stomach was doing so many twists and turns at the moment. She could have sworn her face was green. "Ne, minna," Makoto said. "Leave her alone. She doesn't look very well." "Excuse me!" Usagi cried, running into the Color Castle. Rei followed after her. The Color Kids exchanged glances with one another. "I have something that could help her feel better," Shy Violet said quietly. "What's that?" Ami asked. "It's just an elixir I invented," Violet explained. "It helps with upset stomachs." "It works wonders!" Moonglo said. The others nodded in agreement. Violet blushed. "I suppose it does." "We can offer it to her a bit later," Makoto suggested. "Lets give her some time." ************** Rei found Usagi sitting on the floor in their room, crying. "Usagi?" she said, sitting next to her friend. "Rei-chan, I just want to be alone for a while," Usagi said. "I-I have to sleep so it can all come back to me." "So what can all come back to you, Usagi?" Usagi took a breath. "What happened on D Point after you all... you all died." Rei waited for her to continue. "That was what I dreamt last night. When you died. I think the next nightmare will be me fighting Endymion..." "You fought him?" she asked. "Un... but then I realized I couldn't. Even though he was trying to kill me, and nearly succeeded, I couldn't fight him anymore." Rei stared at her friend. She had just gained so much more respect for Usagi, finally realizing why she was the Princess. Why she deserved Mamoru more than her. Usagi was strong. Stronger than any of the Senshi. Not in muscle or with power, but in heart and mind. "Please, Rei-chan... could you leave me alone? Come check on me in about an hour." Rei nodded. "If that's what you want... Princess." Before Usagi could say anything, Rei got up, bowed, and left. "Arigatou, Rei-chan," Usagi whispered with a smile.