Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 *************** Rei woke up suddenly. She looked around the room and noticed that Usagi was missing. She had a really bad feeling about this. Rei quickly called the others on their communicators. "Minna, meet me outside in five minutes, Usagi's gone." Soon, the Senshi were outside the Color Castle. There seemed to be no sign of Usagi anywhere. "Where could she have gone, Ami-chan?" Makoto asked as Ami pulled out her computer. "I'm not certain," came the girl's reply. "I can't seem to locate her on here." She stopped mid-type. "Ami-chan?" Minako whispered. Whatever was happening was giving her the chills. "Youma! Minna, henshin yo!" Ami exclaimed. "Mars Star Power..." "Mercury Star Power..." "Jupiter Star Power..." "Venus Star Power..." ".... MAKE UP!" When the Senshi, as well as Tuxedo Kamen, were transformed, Mercury spoke up, "This way," She pointed behind the Color Castle. Everyone followed, keeping an eye out for the youma and Usagi. They only found the youma, however, it disappeared. "Where did it go?" Tuxedo Kamen asked. "Away from Rainbow Land as far as I can tell," Mercury said. "Well, how about we change and try to find Usagi-chan," Makoto suggested. Everyone nodded. "Lets go then," Rei replied. ***************** An hour later, the girls still couldn't find Usagi. Rei went back to their room to see if she had returned... She had! Usagi was sound asleep in the bed. Rei rubbed her eyes. *Kami, please tell me she wasn't there the whole time!* Sighing, she quickly called the others to let them know. "Leave it to Usagi," she muttered, going back into bed. Poor Rei didn't have a good night's rest. First she was searching for Usagi until about 2 am and then they dealt with a disappearing youma, and now (at 6 am, no less), Usagi was having a nightmare. "Iie! Don't... don't kill them! Minna!!" Rei ran to her friend, who was thrashing about. "Rei-chan..." "Hai, Usagi?" But Usagi didn't reply, she was still dreaming. "Rei-chan, you promised me you wouldn't die," she whispered in tears. "I'll fight for you all! Queen Beryl, you will pay!" "Usagi!" Rei said, trying to wake her. "Usagi!" Usagi sat up suddenly, screaming as if she were in pain. Rei was frightened by the look in her eyes, but it was gone as quickly as it came. "Usagi?" "Rei-chan?" Usagi hugged her friend fiercely. "Gomen ne... I tried to be strong." Rei didn't know how to respond so she just held Usagi as she cried.