Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 Tuxedo Kamen knelt next to Sailor Moon, placing her head gently in his lap. "Tenshi..." he whispered. Her eyes fluttered opened. "Mamo-chan, it's so dark." "Iie, Usako. We're together it will never be dark. Look at Rainbow, she's full of light, can't you see it?" Mercury quickly typed on her computer. "Rainbow, the Princess needs the Ginzuishou or she'll die!" Rainbow looked up at Oni, who nodded. "Princess Serenity needs it," she said. "If I can't be healed with that, I'll do it on my own." "I believe in you," Rainbow replied. The new Senshi stood over Sailor Moon and closed her eyes as the Ginzuishou was transferred back to its owner. She soon felt her strength returning to her. She smiled up at her prince. "Mamo-chan." "Usako!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms tightly around her. She winced. "Gomen!" "Daijobou! It just stings a bit." Sailor Moon looked up at Rainbow. "We'll bring Oni with us to Earth so she can live." Rainbow nodded. "That would be wonderful!" Oni walked over to them and bowed. "Princess, Rainbow Brite, please forgive me! I have been so horrible and yet you still want to help me!" "Ne, minna..." Jupiter said. "I hate to cut this short, but this place is going to explode or something." Mercury replied, "She's right! We need to teleport out of here! Oni, Tuxedo Kamen-sama." The two went into the center as Jupiter, Mercury, Moon, and Rainbow grabbed hands. "Sailor...Teleport!" *********** Ikuko looked up at the morning sky, wondering how her daughter was faring. She heard footsteps behind her. "It's been so wonderful talking with you, Luna. You've really helped me to understand Usagi." Luna smiled. "I'm glad I was able to. Ikuko-san, you do know that when they return to Earth, I will have to erase your memories of this. If future enemies found out you knew her identity, they could use you against her." "I know," she replied. The two were feeling sleepy and when they opened their eyes, Serenity was standing before them. Ikuko, Luna. I trust things are going well here? They are, Ikuko replied. How are the girls? Serenity smiled. They are doing well. They will return home in a day or so. Ikuko, I know that day will be hard because you will want to remember Usagi as you know her now. There is a way this can be done. But, My Queen, Luna said. Everything will be all right, Luna. I will put a block on their minds so it would not be possible for anyone to learn what they know of the Senshi. I think it's a terrible burden we place on the girls to hide their identities and to have to lie to their families. Ikuko nodded. That would be wonderful, Serenity-sama. It's the least I can do. After all, you've raised my daughter. And, please don't think for one second she's not yours as well. She's as much your daughter as mine. I must go for now, Serenity said. I will return when the Senshi do.