Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Usagi's New Life Part 9 and Epilogue


Part 9a: Three 1/2 Senshi - One Ginzuishou + One Golden Crystal +
One Angry Brother = A Problem

Tuxedo Kamen arrived with the rest of the Senshi just as Muriko had taken the Ginzuishou. "Sailor Moon!" they shouted.

"Ah, Nii-san, it's good to see you in person."

Ignoring his brother, Tuxedo Kamen knelt next to Usagi. "Daijobu?"

"I'd be better if he wasn't holding the Ginzuishou," Usagi replied with a wry look.

"Move away from her!" Muriko growled. He sent Tuxedo Kamen flying across the room with a blast of energy.

"Mamo-chan!"

"This has gone far enough!" Uranus screamed. Jupiter nodded, backing her up. "You're going to feel the wrath of two very strong planets, Muriko!"

"Ooh, I'm shaking in my boots. I'll have you know that besides the Ginzuishou, I have gained an awesome power! A power that will destroy you all in one attack."

Tuxedo Kamen stood up and looked at his brother. "Muriko... onegai, don't do this!" He winced from the pain in his ankle. "Uranus, Jupiter, fall back."

"But, Prince..."

"Do it!" he commanded. The Senshi nodded and Usagi walked up to him. "Muriko, let us help you! I know there's good in you, I can feel it! Give Usa-ko the Ginzuishou so she can heal you."

"The Ginzuishou for Serenity," was Muriko's reply.

"N-nani?" Venus said. "She can't help you without it and you can't do anything without it."

Muriko ignored her and stared at his brother. "Well?"

He was about to answer when Usagi answered for him. "I'll go..."

"Usa-ko!" Mamoru pulled Usagi by the arm. "What are you doing?" he cried in a whisper. "Muriko will kill you if you don't heal him!"

"Iie, I don't believe he'll kill me, Mamo-chan," she said. "I'll be all right, please do this."

Closing his eyes with a sigh, Mamoru looked at Muriko. "It's a deal."

"Nani?"

"Iie!"

"Prince!"

"Princess!"

"Papa!"

Muriko grinned and handed the Ginzuishou to Mamoru, grabbing Usagi by the arm. She attempted to kick him in the groin, but missed, kicking his leg instead. "Bitch!" he growled, grabbing Usagi by the throat.

"Muriko, let her go!" Mamoru cried out.

He only laughed, squeezing Usagi's neck. She saw spots dancing in her eyes. All the sounds were fading out... *Just like me!* Her struggling caused Muriko to tighten his hold on her.

The other Senshi watched helplessly. If they tried to take out Muriko, they would surely hit their Princess as well. The five looked at one another and nodded, concluding that Usagi would want it that way. However, before they could, Muriko released her. They both sank to the floor.

Mamoru helped Usagi up as the Senshi got into position to protect them. "Usa-ko, daijobu?"

"Un..." He handed her the Ginzuishou then walked over to Muriko.

"Nii-sama..." Muriko whispered. "I-I don't know what to say. If you want to kill me, I'll understand. I now understand why you were chosen and not me. I was to be with Megumi, Serenity's older sister. It was destined to be so. I really don't deserve to live... I killed my love, my parents."

"Muriko, there is a way for you to be saved. And who knows, maybe you'll see Megumi again."

Muriko nodded, tears in his eyes. "I would like that very much..."

Usagi nodded and transformed while Mamoru became Endymion. "Muriko," she said, "Everyone forgives you, be cleansed and you can come live with us."

"Domo arigatou..." Muriko replied quietly.

"Endymion?"

"Serenity."

"Moon Healing Escalation!"

"Golden Crystal of the Earth... Shine!"

****************

Part 9b: Muriko's Mind

Muriko opened his eyes to find himself surrounded in white. He felt refreshed. Looking around, he noticed two figures walking towards him. They were his parents. He knelt to the ground, begging for forgiveness.

Finally looking up he saw Endymion with Serenity and her mother standing behind them. To the left of Serenity was another beautiful young girl. She had long brown hair and emerald green eyes. Muriko recognized her instantly. "Megumi!"

Megumi walked up to him. "My dear Muriko-sama. How I prayed for the day you would come back to me! I've missed you so much!"

"H-how can this be?" Muriko asked. "I don't believe we've ever met before."

"We have. Do you remember who visited you on your 16th birthday?" Megumi took his hand and Muriko flashed back to that night a thousand years ago. "When we met, it was as if the Gods and Goddesses couldn't keep us apart. Just like the love Endymion and Serenity have for one another, ours would last forever."

Muriko hung his head. "Sumimasen, but how can you love me? I killed you... I killed my parents. How can anyone love me? I was so full of hate then."

"Muriko," his father said. "Do you not realize that you were not the one who killed us?" He shook his head. "It was Metallia. She planted the seed in you. A seed which caused you to act in the manner you did."

Before another word could be said, Megumi wrapped her arms around Muriko and kissed him deeply. "Aishiteru, my love! Always!"

In a bright flash, Muriko was standing alone with Endymion. "Nii-sama..."

"Muriko."

"Nii-sama, what happens to me now?"

"You may either join Serenity, myself, and our friends on Earth or you may join our parents and Megumi. It's up to you."

"I would like to go back to Earth with you." Muriko walked over to Endymion and gave him a hug. "I want to start a new life. Maybe I'll find Megumi just as you found Serenity."

*************

Part 9c: Serenity's Mind

"Megumi!" Serenity hugged her sister tightly. "I've missed you so much!"

"And I've missed you too!" The two pulled apart. "Serenity, you do know that you will see me again, ne?"

Serenity smiled. "Promise?"

"I promise! I love you, nee-chan!"

"And I love you!"

********************

Part 9d: Alive and Well

Usagi woke up to find Mamoru lying next to her. He wasn't awake. "Mamo-chan!" she exclaimed, sitting up. She shook her head to get rid of the dizziness.

"Usagi-chan!" It was Ami. "Calm down, Mamoru-san is all right. Don't overexert yourself, you're too weak."

"If he's all right, how come he's not awake?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

Rei knelt beside her. "He's talking with Muriko like you spoke to Megumi." Usagi turned to face Rei. Her friend didn't look angry with her, she looked ashamed. "Gomen ne..."

"Rei-chan!" Usagi grabbed her friend and pulled her into a hug. She called Makoto over as well. "Mako-chan! I've missed you both so much!"

"Oh, Usagi-chan!" Makoto exclaimed, rushing to her friend. Minako and Ami joined them in the hug.

"Think they would complain if we joined them?" a male voice said.

Another one laughed. "I don't see why they would." Usagi smiled brightly as Mamoru and Muriko joined their group hug.

"Mamo-chan!"

"Usa-ko! Daijobu?"

Usagi nodded. "Hai, now that I know you're all right." She looked over at Muriko. "And so is your brother."

*************

Epilogue: Reunion

Usagi smiled as she walked along the beach with Mamoru and Muriko. New friendships had been made while old ones had been renewed. She sighed as she eyed the two brothers. They had become inseparable. Normally, she would have wailed in tears over not seeing her boyfriend, but she couldn't blame him. Mamoru and Muriko had been apart far too long.

Usagi, to her disappointment, felt a bit jealous of them. She wished she could see Megumi again. Usagi thought back to when she had spoken with her older sister. ' "Serenity, you do know that you will see me again, ne?"

Serenity smiled. "Promise?"

"I promise! I love you, nee-chan!"

"And I love you!" '

Usagi smiled again. She felt Mamoru's arms wrap around her. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Is that all they're worth?" she asked, poofing her cheeks. Mamoru laughed.

"Don't worry too much, Usagi-chan!" Muriko said. "Mine aren't even worth that much!"

"Muriko, watch out!" Mamoru cried. He and Usagi watched as he collided with a young girl.

"Sumimasen!" she exclaimed as Muriko helped her up.

When Muriko gazed into the girl's green eyes, he gasped. It was Megumi! She smiled at the three standing in front of her. "I promised I'd be back!"

What did ya think??

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction