Language arts is a part of everything we do. Writing, reading, listening, and speaking are key elements in our society today. In order for a student to succeed, he must use and perfect these skills. To find out more about space, we must read. There is a wide variety of literature and websites available to increase one's understanding of space.
1. Students will demonstrate ability to work in groups.
2. Students will conduct research using tools such as Microsoft Encarta,
computer software, videos, and trade books.
3. Students will gain appreciation of space through class activities and lessons.
4. Students will demonstrate creativity through writing.
5. Students will become familiar with the internet and the specific sites related
6. Students will improve their writing, grammar, and spelling skills.
Exciting Lesson Plans -
Lesson plans ready to use in your classroom today
Stars and More - fun stuff for kids
Out Of This World Links
Yahooligans: over 100 space links
Spaceday: contains teacher resources and activities
Students for the Exploration and Development of Space
Reaching for the Planets
|Rocket Taking Off.....© 1997, Marty Fancher/KeyTrax Productions Inc.|