This makes a colorful, delicious appetizer! Serve chilled.
- 1 - pkg. (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls (regular or reduced fat)
- 2 - pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened - regular, lowfat, or fat free
- 1-1/2 T. mayonnaise - regular or low-fat
- 2 T. dillweed
- 1 cup of each of the these fresh vegetables (all coarsely chopped)
chopped bell pepper
tomato, seeded and chopped
- salt, pepper & garlic powder to
Spread the crescent roll dough onto a lightly buttered 12" to 13" pizza pan, pinching the seams together and covering the pan completely. Bake in a preheated oven 350º for 10 to 12 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool completely. Mix the cream cheese, mayonaisse, & dillweed together until well blended. Spread the mixture on top of the cooled, baked crust. Toss all the chopped vegetables together. Scatter the chopped vegetables on top of the cream cheese mixture. Chill before serving.