Pumice stone or foot file
Foot lotion or mask
1. Soak feet in a bowl of warm water and use an exfoliating scrub to slough off dead skin. Give them a final rinse, then towel-dry.
2. Use a pumice stone or foot file to buff away rough spots; if your feet are super dry, apply a moisturizing mask.
3. Smooth on a cuticle cream, then use an orange stick to push back the cuticles.
4. Trim toenaiils straight across with clippers and shape with an emery board.
5. Apply a strengthening base coat to toenails; allow it to dry completely before brushing on a colourful polish. To keep pale shades from yellowing, finish with a top coat with sun protection (to prevent smudging, twist up a paper towel and weave it between your toes).