Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

What Should Have Happened
Have you ever been sitting there watching JAG and it ends and you scream at your T.V ... "No no no ... that is not what should have happened." Well here is the place where I get to vent my frustrations. :)!!!! And do a little re-writting ! Please let me know what you think.


Side notes

1. Not all of the stories are posted. I haven't writen a few of them. Its posted under the story link when it was posted or update. IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK its because there is no story yet.
2. A few weeks ago I got in touch with a beta reader and I'm not going through the stories and with Melissa's help, getting them cleaned up. Spelling, grammer, etc. So if it reads : Newer Vision Posted. It just means I've go through rewrote some things and got it cleaned up.
3. Thank you for all your kind or workds and paitents regarding the awful state these stories have been in since they were posted. I'm working to get them in better shape.

Boomerang 2
Newer Version Posted 8-04-03


To Russia With Love

Newer Version Posted 8-11-03


Dungaree Justice

Updated June 16,03


Full Engagment

Updated June 15,03


Gypsy Eyes

Posted July 17, 2003

Webb of Lies
Posted July 19, 2003


Silent Service

Not Posted Yet (Soon I promise)


New Gun In Town

Posted July 22, 03

Messure Of Men
Posted April 7, 04



Email: Andrea
~JAG FAN-FIC~* ~JAG PAGE~*~Main Page~

Disclaimers: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Updated: April 7, 04 ~ * ~ Webpage Created: Summer of 2003