Char's of Foxtrot
- Roger Fox-your average father-figure: working man during the week, weekend warrior otherwise. Chess fanatic, computer illiterate, and all-around normal sports-loving-eats-to-much male.
- Andy Fox (Tries to) maintain order in the family while writing for the local paper and keeping the household from going up in flames. World class nagger, and has a perverse love for Tofu.
- Peter Fox, 16. Not-so-great of a sports star, and an average student in school. Lives to touch Bruce Springsteen's sweat. Slacker supreme.
- Denise, Peter's girlfriend. Although blind, she has a sick sense of humor(Can you say Tobasco Sauce filled Chocolate bunny's?) and is extreamly smart. VERY possesive about Peter.
- Paige Fox, 14. Shop-a-holic and a flirty teenager. A poor cook, and always trying to get back at Jason for his stunts, usually with a bottle of Tommy Girl.
- Pierre, Paige's imaginary French dream dude who happens to know every woman's hearts desire(Diamonds and Chocolate!)
- Jason Fox, 10. The complete picture of a nerd: straight A student, Star Trek/Wars & D&D fan, computer geek. Loves to pick on older sister Paige with Quincy.
- Quincy, Jason's pet iguana and the real star of the comic. Loves to eat anything he can find (which usually tends to be Paige's outfits left in the open by Jason).
- Marcus, Jason's friend from next door. Also a budding nerd, allowing for battles of wit during tests. With 4 sisters, he also would pay to take care of Quincy for a while.
- Steve Riley is Peter's best friend and partner in crime.
- Nicole is Paige's best friend. As like Paige, she loves to shop, flirt, and dream. She usually gets the better end when it comes to guys.
- J. P. Pembrook is Rogers boss. A nice enough man, as long as you suck up enough.
- Mrs. O'Mally is Jason and Marcus's teacher. Spends each summer in extensive theropy which is ruined by Jason on the first week of school.
- Dr. Ting is Paige's no-nonsense, report happy, dissected animal loving bio teacher. Rather stingy with grades.
Foxtrot.com, the official site.
S.P.I.F.F Society for the Preservation of Interesting FoxTrot Fanfics
The Lone Iguana's page.
My Main Site
Ok, I plan to work on this site... Sometime. I'm not big on updates, so bear with me.