Escape From Frame
Here are the frequencies of Police, Sheriff, Fire, Ambulance
This site is updated 2015. I FORSEE TAKING THIS SITE DOWN as Local Emergency agencies go digital. The scanners are expensive but come pre programmed.
And other agencies in Escambia County, Pensacola, Florida. Plus some for nearby Counties Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, & Walton Fla. Also Navy Blue Angels, Railroad, and other non emergency radios.
City of Pensacola is a Motorola P25 Trunked digital system.
Pensacola Fire Dept.WPUB 901
Pensacola Regional Airport Police, ESP Gas Company, Pensacola Parks & Recreation, Sanitation & Streets Dept, Code Enforecement, and Building Inspections.
See trunk ID's list & link below.
(c should be a control channel)
FIRE AND POLICE Trunk Track ID'S
- 855.0625 c
- 855.3375 c
- 857.0875 c
- 858.2125 c
- 80 DISPATCH
- 112 TAC 1
- 144 TAC 2
- 2256 TAC 3
- 2288 TAC 4
- 240 TRAINING
- 272 MUTUAL AID
- 1872 RESCUE
- 1840 AARF (AIRPORT FIRE RESCUE)
- 3216 PATROL MAIN, DISPATCH
- 3248 INVESTIGATIONS MAIN
- 3408 SPECIAL OPS 1
- 3440 SPECIAL OPS 2
- 3472 SPECIAL OPS 3
- 3312 TAC 1
- 3344 TAC 2
- 2000 PD HQ All Call
- 3504 MUTUAL AID
- 3632 TRAFFIC
- 3760 TALK AROUND
PATCH (sometimes active)
- 2480 Escambia County Fire
- 2544 Escambia County EMS
Follow link for other Pensacola Trunk ID'S (Parks, ESP, ECUA, Sanitation, Code Enforcement, Cordova Mall, Port, PJC and more on the one Motorola Trunk System)
PENSACOLA AIRPORTTower, Approach, Taxi = Frequencies & other INFO, from an off site source.
Public Safety Operations Center
Escambia County Fire Rescue
- Tone Channel 154.43 (analog patched to: Fire Main)
- FIRE Main 460.575 DISPATCH CHANNEL
- New Tac Channels:
- TAC 2 453.275 South West (Big Lagoon)
- TAC 3 460.600 Central (Pipeline)
- TAC 4 453.250 Cantonment (Gonzalez)
- TAC 5 460.625 North (Century)
- TAC 6 453.925 Central (was EMS Admin)
- TAC 7 453.4375 Avalon (Santa Rosa County)
- TAC 8 453.5125 Pensacola Beach
Mutual Aid Patch Channel's;
- UTAC 41 453.4625
- UTAC 42 453.7125
- UTAC 43 453.8625
- UCAL 453.2125
- VTAC 33 159.4725
- VTAC 34 158.7375
See Trunk ID Page for NAC codes for these. Trunk IDs and NAC Codes
Link to the list of fire trucks for Escambia County and Pensacola and County Fire Paging Tones information:
Escambia Fire Stations; listing, manning.
Fire Station's First out Apparatus
- Station 1 - Bellview E1- volunteer
- Station 2 - Beulah E2-volunteer
- Station 3 - Brent E3, Rescue 3, Boat 3. -paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 4 - Cantonment E4-paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 5 - Century E5, Ladder 5, -volunteer and 1 paid crew E519 7-16:00
- Station 6 - Ensley E6- paid crew 24 hour
- Station 7 - Ferry Pass E7, Tower7, Tanker 7 paid crew 24 hour + volunteers.
- Station 8 - Innerarity Point E8- volunteer
- Station 9 - McDavid E9- volunteer
- Station 11 - Myrtle Grove E11- Paid crew 24 hr. + volunteers.
- Station 12 - Oceola L12- paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 13 - Pensacola Beach L13 (+ water rescue apparatus)paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 14 - Pleasant Grove E14 paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 15 - Walnut Hill E15, Tanker 15, Sq15, - volunteer
- Station 16 - Warrington E16 paid crew 24 Hr.
- Station 17 - West Pensacola E17- paid crew 24 hour.
- Station 18 - Molino E18, Tanker 18, Brush, Squad. - volunteer
- Station 19 - Perdido Key L19, Waver runners- paid crew 24 hr.
- Station 20 - Paradise Beach E20(was Sta8B) - volunteer
- Station 21 - Dogwood park E21(was Sta18B) volunteer
- Station 22 - Bratt E22(was Sta15B) volunteer
- Station 23 - Byrnville E23(was Sta5B) volunteer
Naval Air Station Fire Dept.[Main, Corry, Saufley]has their own Dispatch & P25 Encrypted Not Monitorable
They switch to Escambia Fire when responding to mutual aid calls. They also dispatch NAS MED Units.
You can practice Dial 911 with your mouse.
Escambia County Emergency Medical Services (see Public Safety Link above)
These frequencies are P25 digital
- 462.975 EMS MainThis channel is for dispatch, working calls and system status.
When EMS units are not on a call they "Post" around town.EMS Post Assignments
MED CHANNELS (Ambulance & Lifeflight to Hospital)
These channels are for all of Florida EMS System--NOTICE These are narrow band frequencies. Analog
- Med 1 463.0125 Santa Rosa Medical
- Med 2 463.0375 Jay
- Med 3 463.0625 Sacred Heart
- Med 4 463.0875 Gulf Breeze
- Med 5 463.1125
- Med 6 463.1375 West Florida Hospital
- Med 7 463.1625 Baptist
- Med 8 463.175
- Med 82 463.1875
- Med 9 463.950
- Med 10 4632.975
- Med HEAR 155.34
453.025 Baptist Lifeflight
Pensacola Beach Life Guards(P25)
ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Most of their P25 digital system is Encrypted and not monitorable. (Channels 1-6? jail etc.)
These channels are reported not encrypted; (but are digital except for the mutual aid ch.)
- 460.45000 KXB521 Road Prison P25
- 460.42500 KXB521 ECSO Court Court Security P25
- 460.15000 KIN947 Info Net (Records Check) P25
- 460.27500 KIN947 MutualAid (Analog )
TEN CODES, SIGNALS and DISPOSTION CODES10 Signals are for most of Escambia and City.
Dispostion codes are Sheriff's Office
NAVY BLUE ANGELS - Airshow Frequencies(link)
National Park ServiceFt. Pickens, etc.
Escambia Search And Rescue
- 155.28000 KNJU585 VHF Search & Rescue Emergency Ops
- 458.70000 KNJU585 UHF Search & Rescue
FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL They are on the State Digital System, not able to be monitored. You can view real time crash reports and some other dispatches on the web site. They also dispatch State Fire Marshall's Office.
FLORIDA MARINE PATROL (I never hear anything on these channels).
Esacambia County Road Ops
Escambia County Area Transit
Esacambia County Solid Waste (Landfill)
Escambia County Code Enforcement and Animal ControlDigital
CSX Switch yard at Goulding (Sycamore Dr.)
Emerald Coast Utilities Authority
- 158.25 - ECUA Water
- 453.575 - ECUA Refuse Collection
UNIVERSITY OF WEST FLORIDA POLICE [trunked system]
Trunk tracker ID's for UWF
- 854.9125 c
If you have a correction, a question or just a comment EMAIL me at altpensacola@live com
For the Baldwin County and Mobile Info Check South Alabama Scan, They have switched to some new systems and I do not know who has what.
He also has an active message board for radio, scanner and local information:
South Alabama Scan
SANTA ROSA COUNTY
Santa Rosa County is also moving to the P25 digital system. Fall 2015 700 range.
SANTA ROSA EMS
GULF BREEZE POLICE
SANTA ROSA SHERIFF
- GB PATROL CH2 460.325
SANTA ROSA FIRE
- 453.975 South
- 460.400 East
- 460.350 West
- 453.975 South
- 453.675 Special Detail (or Pace ?)
- 460.275 Mutual Aid
- 460.575 Mutual Aid
- North 155.235
- Central 154.160
- South 158.925
- 159.075 Midway Fire Dept.
- 154.070 Milton Fire Tac Channel
- 155.865 Gulf Breeze Fire
- 155.130 Animal Control
- 155.730 Emergency Management
- 138.975 Whiting Field Security
OKALOOSA COUNTYThese have not been verified.
- 154.8600 South dispatch
- 154.7250 North dispatch
- 154.4150 tac
- 154.4450 tac
- 154.2650 tac
- 153.7700 tac
- 462.950 North
- 460.025 South
Fort Walton Beach Fire
Niceville Fire Department
East Niceville FD
City of Niceville
Mary Esther Fire Department
Crestview Fire Department
Fort Walton Beach Police Department
Crestview Police Department
Niceville Police Department
Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office
- 154.725 Dispatch
Walton County Fire
DeFuniak Springs Fire
Mossy Head Fire Liberty Volunteer Fire
Walton County EMS
DeFuniak Springs Police Department
Walton County Sheriff's Office
- 463.150 - EMS to Walton Hospital
SAME Weather alert FIPS Codes for your WX Alert radio or Scanner;
- Escambia 012033
- Baldwin 001003
- Santa Rosa 012113
- Gulf Of Mexico 077650
- Escambia, Ala. 001053
South Florida Frequencies
If you have a question, correction, comment or frequency you can respond by- Email.
I often wonder how useful this site is since new "GPS" scanners, cell aps, streaming signals. The cost of digital scanners, and of course encryption. (Even though around here only ESO is encrypted. ) Most people go to Radio Reference to get these frequencies,(they got a lot of stuff from me back in the beginning, without credit!) which is fine they can update as needed, It is hard to keep up with neighboring counties, I lost count how many times South Alabama systems have changed in the last few years. I gave up trying since I don't listen to them.
Here is a site with Scanners and information on scanning=
Have a thousand channel scanner? Here is random list of other frequencies you might try. Malls, Industry, Hospitals, Security, Schools, Fast Food, Even Churches! ("!) All in Pensacola.
This site had recieved over 28,000 hits before the counter malfunctioned and started over. The most hits recieved were during Hurricane Ivan with over 3000 hits in 3 days.
[reset #15018 8/31/08][6/24/2013 35466][12/16/2013 36179] [37168 8/13/2014]
There are ads on these pages I have no control over because all this is provided to you FREE by;