Angelfire.com, a Great Place to work!
Soil Association No. W31S UK5
Award Winning Box Scheme
Winners of the Best Local Producer Owned Box Scheme 2000
44 HILL LANE
WEST SUSSEX PO22 0BL
TEL AND FAX: (01243) 552852
FRESH, LOCAL PRODUCE FROM A NURSERY
WITH 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND
COMMITMENT TO ORGANIC GROWING.
A WEEKLY BOX OF SEASONAL VEGETABLES
OR FRUIT AT VERY REASONABLE PRICES.
The way the box scheme works is by the customer placing a regular order for a box or bag of veg/fruit. This will then be delivered to your nearest drop-off point on a fixed day of the week on a weekly basis or to suit your requirements. The boxes will be made up every week throughout the year with our own extensive range of freshly picked produce, supplemented, when necessary, with produce from other certified organic farms.
If you wish to cancel or change the size of your box at any time we just ask for 48 hours notice by phone. If you wish to order a fruit and/or vegetable box please ring on the number above.
SIX REASONS TO BUY ORGANIC FOOD
- Organic food is produced without chemical pesticides, fungicides and herbicides and is full of natural flavour.
- Organic farming has banned the use of all genetically modified organisms (GMOs)including seeds, crops and animals. Even the food of organic animals is GMO-free.
- Organic standards require farmers to care for the countryside. This includes maintaining hedgerows, streams and other natural features and planting trees.
- Organic standards prioritise animal welfare. Livestock are given no routine antibiotics or growth-promoting drugs.
- Organic farms are good for wildlife. Surveys show that more birds and butterflies are found on organic farms.
- Organic farms generally employ more people, thus helping to safeguard the rural fabric.