I would like to:
FSBO Assisted Realty Services
FSBO Assisted Realty is here to save For Sale By Owners money. Our mission is to help you retain your hard earned equity. We are not a traditional Real Estate Company. Rather, we are here to assist you through the process of selling your home by offering flat fee services. Our belief is that through education you the owner can sell your home and save $$$. We agree that you the owner are the most qualified person to sell your home.
Our services to assist you through the process of selling your home are:
- F$BO Assisted Realty never acts as a Dual Agency (representing both the seller and buyer). We charge a Flat Rate Fee.
- Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Realtor.com
You will also be required to pay the buyers agent commission, usually 2.5% to 3% of the sale price of your home.
- Lock Box provided with a $40.00 deposit
(refundable without interest upon return of lock box)
- Sales contract and disclosures
- Cost Marketing analysis
- Flyer provided to homeowner (copies to be provided by homeowner)
- Consultation to review sales contract and answer questions
- Photo of front of home (provided by our photographer)
- Professional sign includes your phone number for appointments
Website designed by Pat East. Design, layout, and format is copyright 2003 Pat East. All content is copyright 2003 FSBO Assisted Realty.