Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

"Vicki, how can you ask me that?"

"Well, my cousin is filling in for their drummer for this whhooolleee tour, and they're gunna be in Toronto! I mean, Issa, we have the oppurtunity to meet, no no, not just meet, but spend months with the BACKSTREET BOYS!!!"

"Vicki, I can't, I have things to do." Larissa did have things to do, like move out of this... place that was suposedly a home... but dayum, she wouldn't mind spending 5 months with the Backstreet Boys!

"They can wait!!"

"Vicki..." The moving out was starting to seem a little less important as she thought about the Boys.

Vicki could tell she was caving, "Larissa, you are coming, end of disscussion"

"Alright, when do we leave?" Larissa asked with a touch of giddiness in her voice.

"Tomorrow morning, the LIMO will come to pick us up"

"EEEE!! Well, I should go pack then, huh?"

"Yep, I'll talk to you later"

"Bye"

Larissa hung up the phone and walked down the hallway to her small bedroom. "Why am I living in this HELL HOLE?" she muttered to herself as she took a suitcase out of her tiny closet. She packed all her clothes etc. etc.

That night she lay awake thinking about spending the next five months with the backtreet boys. "With Nick Carter!" she exclaimed outloud.
* * *

*Knock Knock*

Larissa ran over to the door and reached to open it as it swung open in her face. "Woah!" "Sorry, but you took too long" said Vicki grabbing Larissa's suitcase from her. "Come on, get your keys, lock the house, move that ass!" "Yeah yeah..." grumbled Larissa as she locked the door behind her.
* * *

"Look look!" said Vicki pointing to the hotel they were staying at. Larissa's eyes went wide "We're HERE!!"

They picked up their luggage and made their way to the receptionists desk. "Um, we're-" "The two girls that are expected in rooms 13A and 13B" said the lady with a smile and handing them each a set of keys. "OOoOo even the elevator is elegant!" squealed Vicki. Larissa smiled "It looks like every other elevator I've ever seen." Vicki nudged her with her elbow "Shushy."

They stepped off of the elevator and walked down the hall looking from door to door for 13A and B. "Ah hah! Here it is!" said Vicki slipping her key into the door and opening it.
* * *

Larissa plopped down onto the bed her large suite. "Wow, this place is amazing..." she said to the plant sitting on the table. "Yeah, it is nice, isn't it?" answered a male voice from behind her. She gasped and spun around. She looked the figure up and down and tried her best not to scream at the top of her lungs when she saw Brian standing in front of her. "Uh... um, hi?" Brian grinned at her, "Hey, are you Larissa, or Vicki?" "I'm Larissa." "Well, nice to meet you then Larissa, we've been expecting you guys for a while now, dinner is waiting in mine and Nick's room, you wanna join us?" Larissa sat for a minute as the information tried to register in her mind... in-Nicks-room.... "Yes, sure, yeah, that'd be good" she said in a jumble of words.

"Nick, this is Larissa, Larissa, this is Nick. Howie, Kev and AJ should be here in a minute." Nick smiled at her, "Hi." Larissa was sure she melted into a puddle from his smile, but she finally got out a weak "Hi." "I hope you like cheese pizza, cause Nick wouldn't let us order anything but. " "Oh, sure, yeah, I love cheese pizza..." mumbled Larissa. Just then Vicki walked in with a huge grin on her face, and AJ walking beside her.
* * *

"You've got cheese on your nose," Vicki said laughing at Brian. He looked down at his nose with his eyes which sent the girls into fits of laughter. "What? What's so funny?" asked Brian with cheese stringing off of his nose. Larissa laughed so hard she slipped out of her chair and fell onto the floor which made her just laugh harder. Nick reached his hand over to her and pulled her up but he was laughing so hard that his hand slipped from hers and she fell back down on her ass.

"That was good you guys," said AJ as he finished off the last piece of pizza. Nick rolled his eyes, "Gee, I never woulda thought AJ." Larissa laughed. "Oh, Bri, Leighann called, she said her and Melz were coming up for the weekend." Nick said to Brian. "Oh, that's great! I better call her back and remind her to bring Tyke." Vicki looked at Larissa from the corner of her eye 'Oh no, Nick's got a girlfriend, Larissa is just going to die!' she thought. Larissa picked up her glass of pop and gulped it down quickly and Brian got up from the table and walked toward the phone.
* * *

"Vicki, he has a girlfriend!! He can't have a girlfriend, he's meant to be with ME!" Vicki sighed quietly, Larissa could be so melodramatic sometimes. "Larissa, chill, it'll be fine." "FINE??? FINE?? HOW THE HELL IS GOING TO BE FINE????" she screamed. Nick poked his head into the room, "Something wrong?" Larissa shook her head "No, nothing," she hissed at him. He held up his hands in a helpless motion and retreated from the room.
* * *

"Melz!" said Nick as he ran up to his girlfriend and gave her a hug and a kiss. Larissa grimaced and squeezed her eyes shut tight. Brian looked over at her and frowned, 'What was that all about?' he wondered to himself. "Melz, this is Larissa, she's gunna be stayin wit us for the tour, her friends cousin is our new drummer." Melz smiled at Larissa, "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Melanie, Nick's GIRLFRIEND." Larissa was tempted to strangle the 'girlfriend' but instead she just gave her a small smile and said "Nice to meet you too..."
* * *

"Vicki, I want to go home." "No way, I have a date with AJ for dinner tonight, we are not leaving." "I can't take another SECOND of Melz," complained Larissa. "Larissa, I'm sorry, but your going to have to deal with it." "That's IT?? Deal with it? You drag me here, then u tell me to deal with it??? No way, I do not think so!" "Well what do you want me to do?" "I don't know!!" whined Larissa. Just then Melz walked into the room and Larissa spun around to face her, "Do you know how to knock?" demanded Larissa. "Should have locked the door, anyway, I'm here to give you a warning." "Oh, and wut warning is that?" "Nick is mine, stay away, or you'll regret it." "Oh, welllllll, now that I know, I'll be sure to stay away, golly GEE,"said Larissa with a roll of her eyes.
* * *

"Are you ready to order sir? missus?" asked the waiter. "Um, sure, I'll have-" "We'll both have a hamburger and fries and a coke," answered AJ for her. "Sir, we don't serve that sort of thing here." "Oh, I see, you don't do you?" asked AJ giving the waiter a look. "Oh, did I say we didn't? I meant we did, of course," answered the waiter nervously walking away. Vicki laughed, "You scared the poor guy half to death!"

"I had fun, dinner was um.... great" said Vicki with a smile. AJ smiled back, "Yeah, almost as good as Mc D's!" Vicki stood like ice as AJ leaned towards her and planted a small kiss on her lips. He pulled back and she smiled again, "G'night."

"LARISSA!!! LARISSA!!!" squealed Vicki running into Larissa's hotel room. Larissa groaned and layed her magazine aside, "WHAT?" "AJ kissed me!" "Good greif, let's all die now," said Larissa with a roll of her eyes.
* * *

"Stupid... ugly... messed up in the fuckin' head... Melz!!," said Larissa as she dressed for dinner with Nick and Melz. She quickly ran a brush through her hair and grabbed her purse.

Nick pulled out Melz' chair and then sat down himself leaving Larissa to pull out her own. She sad down angrily and yanked the menu from the waiters hands, "Thanx," she mumbled.

"Mmmm, that was soo good Nicky! We should come here again!" said Melz in her sweet little voice that Larissa hated so much. Nick shrugged, "I didn't like it too much, you Larissa?" "It was disgusting," said Larissa shoving her half empty plate across the table. "Well, it's a taste that needs to be aquired," said Melz.
* * *

"And then she goes 'welll it's a taste that needs to be aquired....'!" yelled Larissa into the phone to her friend Atanna. "What a bitch!" "Oh, I know, I'm ready to STRANGLE her!!" "You should come home, it must suck being around Nick and Miss.Bitch 24/7!" "Yeah, but... well, don't tell anyone, but I've got a plan." "Ohhh, telll me tell me!" "Well...."
* * *

"Ehm, Nick?" "Yeah?" asked Nick looking up from his video game. "Well, I can't seem to get the fireplace lit in my room, do you think you could help me?" asked Larissa innocently. "Oh, sure," he said pausing his game. He got up off of the floor and followed Larissa into her room. She sat down on the edge of he bed and watched as he bent over to light up the fire place. It took a few mintes longer then it would take normally (she had poured water over the logs to make sure of it). As he stood up he caught her staring at his ass and blushed slighty trying not to grin. She smiled, "Nice butt!" He looked straight at her and then away, "Well the fire place is all set." "Thanx so much."

"Nick looked awfully uncomfortable after leaving your room Larissa, why might that be?" questioned Brian as he sat down next to her infront of the fire. "Beats me..." "Larissa, come on." "I didn't do anything! I asked him to light my fire, cuz I was having trouble, and I just happened to be looki-" "At his ass when he turned back around?" Larissa shrugged, "So what??" "Larissa, I know how you feel about him, but trying to steal him from Melz isn't the best idea." "I'm not trying to steal him exactly... just win him over..." Brian sighed and stood up, "Just don't hurt him." Larissa smiled, "Never in a million years." He nodded and walked out of the room. "But you never said anything about Melz..." mumbled Larissa with a sly grin.
* * *

Riiinng Riiinng!! AJ pulled away from Vicki and looked over towards the phone on her bed side table. Vicki groaned and reached over for it, "Hello?" she answered hasitly. "Ssss-lut..." hissed the voice on the other end. Vicki regognized the voice immediatly, "What's up?" she asked, trying to play it cool in front of AJ. "How dare you cheat on me??" "Ehm, I don't think that's what you mean..." "It's not over, it will never be over, watch out," then the caller hung up. "Alright, take care, bye," Vicki said cheerfully. "Who was that?" asked AJ. "Oh, it was, my.... cousin."
* * *

"Larissa! Larissa!" Larissa slammed her diary closed and looked up at Vicki. "Yesss?" "He called!" "Oh, I see, that's good?" "I mean Gregory!" "OH!" said Larissa sitting straight up, "What did he want?" "He called me a slut, and said I was cheating on him, and told me it wasn't over, and to watch out." "Well, don't take it to heart, he can't hurt you, he's in jail, for a very long time." Vicki looked straight at Larissa, "He got out." "WHAT??!!!" "Last week, he got out on probation, he's out, and I think he's here." "Well.... we have to tell AJ, or Brian, or... or... someone!" said Larissa as she started to get up off of the bed. "NO!" yelled Vicki grabbing her arm and pulling her down, "We can't tell them, promise me you won't tell them."
* * *

"Oh, Nicky..." whispered Larissa as she watched him from her window with Melz. As she wiped a small tear from her face, he looked up and saw her in the window. She quickly ducked out of the way.

"Bri, I swear, she was in the window, and she was watching me, and she was crying!" "I'm sure you saw wrong, maybe she was just glancing out the window." "No way... do you think she knows?" "How could she? You've done your best to hide it, and I haven't told her, she couldn't know." "Then what could it be?" "I'm not sure Nick... but, tell me, are you sure about your decision?" "Sure I am.... Melz and I have been together forever, I can't just leave her for someone I just met!"
* * *

Vicki hummed quietly to herself as she waited for the elevator to open. Finally the orange light appeared at the ground floor and the doors rolled open. Vicki stepped in, not noticing the man standing in the corner of the elevator and watched as the doors shut in front of her. She turned to press the button to take her to the 4th floor and then noticed the figure. "Oh!" she breathed, startled then smiled, "Hello." He stepped toward her, "Hello." "No, no, not you," she begged, the smile quickly dissapearing from her face. He grinned slowly, "Yes me, I told you it wasn't over, it will never be over, I'm giving you a warning, stay way from AJ, stay true to me." "I'm not yours anymore! I never will be!" "I warned you, stay true, or you won't be the one to pay, he will." The doors opened and Gregory stepped out and walked swiftly away.
* * *

"Oh! Nick, I didn't know you were in here," said Larissa quietly as she sat down in a chair in the hotel lounge. "Yeah, just... thinking, I'll be going." "No!" He looked up, surprised, "No?" "I mean, um, are you going to be, b-busy, tonight? Because, well, Vicki and AJ and Brian and Leighann and I, were going to rent movies, maybe you'd like to come?" He shrugged, "Sure, Melz would like that." Larissa surpassed the urge to groan loudly, "Alright then, I'll see you... and Melz..." He nodded and walked away.

"UGH! Brian, I am a total idiot!!" "What did you do now?" "Larissa invited me to watch movies with you guys tonight, and I said 'Sure, Melz would like that'!! Can you believe it?" Brian laughed, "Smooth Nick, reeeal smooth."
* * *

Part 2