1. Meet age requirements(see your Boy Scout Handbook page 4)
2. Compleate a Boy Scout Application and health history signed by your parent or gaurdian.
3. Find a scout troop near your home.
4. Repeat the pledge of allegiance.
5. Demonstrate the scout sign, salute,and handshake.
6. Demonstrate tying the square knot.
7. Understand and agree to live by the scout oath or promise,laws,motto,and slogan,and the outdoor code.
8. Describe the scout badge.
9. Complete the pamphlet Exercises (see the Handbook page 11 for more info.)
10. Participate in a scoutmaster confrence.(see the handbook page 11 for more info.)
To go Back use your browsers "Back" Button
Troop 59 Homepage
Contact Troop 59