Here are two bidding cards for my bridge friends to choose.
It has many advantages compared to other popular bidding systems; here are a few of them:
* The 1C opening shows mostly the 12-14hpt hands without 6-cards minor nor 4 cards major, better than the 1C opening in SAYC;
* The 1D semi-strong opening mostly for 15-19 unbalanced hands, not easy to be interrupted;
* Quickly showing 4 card major with 12-14hpt in opening bid;
* And the one major response to the 1C opening showing 5+ cards suit;
* Quickly showing 6 cards minor suit with 11-14hpt in opening bid;
* For the 20+ high points hand, can show it in one level instead of 2C, and can distinguish the 8 cards winner hand from 9 cards winner hand at 2 level;
* For the 18-19 balanced hand, can re-bid it with 1NT instead of 2NT;
* Show two minor suits for preemptive in opening 2NT bid;
* And other sequences can explore the strength and distribution quickly.
If this card can get support from a good team, I believe this Blue Card will win the bridge world championship.
This site has been visited times since Oct. 1999