John I 1:6-7 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of YaHuSHua MESSIAH his Son cleanses us from all SIN.
He would Use HIS own NAME
Y a H u S H u A
Keep Sunday Keep the SABBATH
Called him Jehovah Called him YaHuWaH
Called him Jesus Called him YaHuSHua
Called by Pagan Names Use proper Names
Not under the Law Keep the LAW (Torah)
Keep Holidays (Man made) Keep HOLY DAYS of Bible
Change his Word Obey every WORD
Follow the Church Teachings Follow the LAMB
Follow man Obey his VOICE
Galatians 1:7-10 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Messiah. But though we, or an Angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man (Churches) preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or YaHuWaH? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Messiah. Were you taught another name Jehovah or Jesus, were you taught different Holy days like Christmas, Easter, Etc. If you are following one of the 22,000 denominations or non-denominations of Churches you are in big trouble.. If you work for a company and break the RULES you will be fired. Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and NARROW is the WAY, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be, that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the Commandments of YaHuWaH, and the Faith of YaHuSHua. Jeremiah 16:19 O YaHuWaH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. Jeremiah 16:20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? (Jesus who ?) - (Jehovah who?) Notice after the Great commission going to the end of the Earth and preach the Gospel they will come to him and tell him on that DAY we have INHERITED LIES. What we think or believe is not important only the KING has that right. Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of YaHuWaH, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the WILL of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 8:12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Matthew 12:25 And YaHuSHua knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every Kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. Matthew 13:18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Notice the tare first that means the Church Rapture is for real, but is to go to HELL! Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is Fulfilled, and the Kingdom of Elohim is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. To believe is to OBEY...
Ask the Christian Leaders or Pastors these Questions, and they will not be able to answer you. At least not truthfully, without them seeing the TRUTH.
1. Why did he say would he find faith? Did he not know how many Christians would be in the world now? Is it because Christianities faith is not true faith? Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
2. Why did he say: What days is he talking about? What does ten men and nations represent? What is the skirt of the Jew? Why is Elohim with him? Why did he that we would follow the Jew at the end times? Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith YaHuWaH of hosts: In those days shall ten men take hold, out of all languages of the nations, shall even take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you; for we have heard [that] Elohim is with you.
3. Why did he say strait? Why narrow? Why few find it? Aren't there many Christians in the world? Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
4. Why did he say the whole world is deceived.? Is Christianity part of the whole world? Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceive the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
5. Why did he say: Why is the Law spiritual? Is this saying if you don't keep the law you aren't spiritual? Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual:
6. Why did he say: Why must we keep his commandments? Do Christian keep the Sabbath and the Holy Days of Israel and Honor his TRUE name? Why did he say they don't have the truth in them? Is he saying no law obedience, there is no truth in them? John I 2:2-4 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
7. Why did he say: What is the day of affliction? Who is he talking about, the gentiles? Why did he say they came from all the ends of the earth? Why did he say Gentiles inherit lies? Is Christianity the Gentiles? Jeremiah 16:19 O YHWH, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
8. Why did he say destroyed for lack of knowledge? Why did he say they would be no priest? Why did he say they forgot the law? Who is he rejecting, the law breakers? Is Hosea talking about the harlot of Christianity? Does Christianity teaches they are not under the LAW? Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy YHWH, I will also forget thy children.
9. Why did he say they cause my people to forgot his Name? Is this because his people call him by the wrong name? Jeremiah 23:26 How long shall [this] be in the heart of the prophets who Prophesy Falsehood, and who are Prophets of the deceit of their own heart? who think to cause my PEOPLE to FORGET my NAME by their Dreams which they tell every man to his neighbor: as their fathers have forgotten my NAME for BAAL.
10. Why did he say, you must do his fathers will? Why will many be fooled? What is iniquity he is talking about? Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Master, Master, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Master, Master, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work Iniquity.
11. Why did he say keep my law? Why did he say it brings fruit? Why did he say that the law keeps us from perishing? Why is the law a lamp and the truth? Is the Law a light to guide us? Romans 3:28-31 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Is he the Elohim of the Jews only? Is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one Elohim, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. Do we then make void the law through faith? Elohim forbid: yea, we establish the law. Psalms 1:2-3 But his delight is in the law of the YaHuWaH; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalms 19:7-9 The law of the YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YHWH is sure, making wise the simple. Psalms 119:92 Unless thy law had been my delight, I should then have PERISHED in mine affliction. Psalms 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is truth. Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
12. Why did he say salvation in no other name? Why did he say he would not give his glory to another? Why should his name be praised and Holy? What name is right YaHuWaH, YaHuSHua or Jehovah or Jesus? What other name is he saying they will come ? Why is the name so important to him? Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Isaiah 42:8 I am YaHuWaH, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, for mine own sake, will I do [it]; for how should [my name] be profaned? and I will not give my glory unto another. Psalm 113:3. "From the rising of the sun to the going down of the same YaHuWaH's name is to be praised. Why did he said: Why is salvation found in no other name? John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not; if another come in his OWN NAME, him ye will receive.
13. Why did he say let no one judge me because of the New Moon, Sabbath I keep? What does he mean by Shadows of things to come? Do you think he is talking to Christians that don't keep it or the few who do? Colossians 2:16 Let none therefore judge you in Meat or in Drink, or in matter of Feast, or New Moon, or Sabbaths, which are a Shadow of things to Come; but the body [is] of Messiah.
14. Why did he say: Why more punishment? Why did he say unholy thing if you said nothing is unholy to those who believe? How can one despite the spirit of grace? Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of YHWH, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
15. Why did he say work out your salvation with fear and trebling? What does he mean by lip service? Why did he say fear is the beginning of wisdom? Why do you say I am teaching by fear? Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Mark 7:6 But he answering said to them, Well did Esaias prophesy concerning you Hypocrites, as it is written, This people honor me with their LIPS, but their heart is far away from me. Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the YHWH is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
16. Why did he say: Why sanctification comes from his word? Why is sin the same as breaking his law? Is Christianity not obeying the law, are they sinning? John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John I 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
17. What does he mean by righteousness, whose righteousness? Is he talking about Christianity that has a seal, but doesn't obey his laws? Is he talking about the thousand of Christian Churches being guide and many different ways? John I 3:9-11 Whosoever is born of YaHuWaH doth not commit SIN; for his seed Remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of Elohim In this the children of YaHuWaH are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of Elohim, neither he that loveth not his brother. Romans 10:1-5 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to YHWH for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of YHWH, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of YHWH'S righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of YHWH. For Messiah is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
18. Why did he say: If you do these things you will not inherit the Kingdom? What does he mean by defile? Does grace also cover their disobedience and their repetitious actions. after their attaining knowledge? Corinthians I 6:9-10 Know ye not that the Unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of YHWH? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of YHWH. Corinthians I 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of YHWH, and that the Spirit of YHWH dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of YHWH, him shall YHWH destroy; for the temple of YHWH is holy, which temple ye are.
19. What times and laws is he talking about that were changed? Could this mean our pagan calendar and pagan celebrations? Could this mean Christians don't follow YHWH Holy Days? Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:
20. Why is he like the lamb? Why does he speak as a dragon? Is this a counterfeit to our savior? Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had Two Horns like a LAMB, and he spake as a dragon.
I leave you with these bible passages and question. Why were the Sacred Names removed from the Scriptures? About 7000 times in the Old Testament and about 1000 times in the New Testament? Peter II 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Timothy II 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. We must teach the truth not our own doctrine. The King made the rules and we must obey to enter his Kingdom. Psalms 119:1-176 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the YHWH. John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and Now is, when the True Worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. Timothy I 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear YHWH, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
THE FATHERíS HOLY DAYS
TheSabbath, Passover, Unleavened Bread, First -Fruits, (Pentecost,) Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Tabernacles and the Last Great Day.
We are save by grace but we must obey the KING. He wants to draft you into his family, Obey him don't be lukewarm.
Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. He is asking HIS people to come out of Churches in Revelation.