|Home Page||Program Guide||Gospel||Prayer||Nuggets||Spiritual Gifts||Rates||Links|
Instructions: For each question, enter the number that most applies to you.
#3= That's me
#2=This is probably me
#1=Definately not me!
1. I try to think more about the needs of others than my own.
2. People come to me when they need to talk out a problem.
3. I have given money to those in need.
4. I don't mind being seen with people who aren't that popular.
5. When I see needy people on cold nights, I really feel like inviting them to my home.
6. On Friday nights, I am usally the one who decides where we go and what we do.
7. I like to invite my friends to church.
8. I have confidence that God will get me through both good and bad times.
9. I like doing jobs that most people don't want to do.
10. I am known for my positive attutide.
11. I get a real kick out of giving stuff away.
12. I would like to work with disabled people.
13. I like having friends stay overnight at my house.
14. I like to organize and motivate groups of people.
15. I can sometimes make discussions relate to God.
16. I believe that God can do things that seem impossible.
17. I have helped other people so their work was easier.
18. I like to help sad people feel better.
19. I try to be smart with my money so that I can give extra money to the people who need it.
20. I feel sympathetic toward the needy.
21. I like having guests in my home.
22. I have encouraged others to get better grades.
23. I would like to help someone else becoome a Christian.
24. I have confidence that God will keep His promises even when things are bad.
25. I don't mind doing little jobs that other people don't consider important.
26. I can encourage others through what I say.
27. I know that God will meet my needs, so I want to give freely to others.
28. If a friend is sick, I call to see how he or she is doing.
29. I like having company come to my house.
30. I would like to help people who are homeless.
31. I would like to tell others that Jesus is the Saviour and help them see the positive results.
32. I trust that I can call on God and know that He will be there when "impossible" situations happen.
33. Sometimes when I do jobs, nobody notices, but I don't mind.
34. I like it when people are happier after I have talked to them.
35. I have given away money ro belongings to those in need.
36. When I see a homeless person, I really want to help.
37. My friends come over to my house because they feel comfortable there.
38. when I'm in a group, sometimes people look to me to take charge.
39. I take any opportunity I can to tell people about Christ.
40. When everything looks bad, I can still trust God.
Now for the next step, lets go on to see how your responses add up.
click here for the next step.