NEXT MEMBERS OUTING ~ Spring Outing to Waiau
- SUNDAY, September 15, 2002
- Meet at the Abbey Motor Lodge, Bealey Avenue, at 9am for a trip to visit the historic woolshed at "Highfield" the property of Peter Northcote, one of our members.
- North Canterbury members can ask to be picked up at Casper's Wine Bar, Woodend at approximately 9.30am when they notify Lydia
- Bring lunch and drinks and enjoy a day in the country
- $20 per person to be sent to Lydia Johnson, 64 Bentley Street, Russley, by August 31.
- Sunday, AUGUST 18 - John Thacker is unable to speak at this meeting but another interesting speaker is being arranged. Meeting starts at 2pm in the Lodge Hall, Brake St, Upper Riccarton. There will be a sales table, raffle and afternoon tea.
- SEPTEMBER 15- A visit to "Highfield", Waiau to see the historic woolshed
- OCTOBER 20 - Tania Jenkins will speak about the wildlife on the Avon and Heathcote estuaries.
- November's visit will be the St John of God Chapel at Halswell to view the 43 stained glass windows.